The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-12-2022, 10:34 PM   #826
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
These are no more my people then the extreme leftists are your people. There are levels of extremism on both sides of the political spectrum, and to imply that the extreme right is more vocal or violent than the extreme left is simply wrong. Also, if you assume that this is new, or somehow been given more of a voice, than you weren't around in the 60's, or the 80's, sure they were different names but the immoral morality was the same.
They are your people because your interests align at the intersection of who you vote for in major elections. On any other day sure you don't want white supremacists in charge. But on election day, a Trump vote is a white supremacy enabling vote. If he endorses people who are friendly to white supremacists and you vote for him or them - you are enabling white supremacy. They are using you, Chico, whoever. As soon as you stood up against them and their beliefs you would be ridiculed for not being united against the left - and they would make it clear you are a RINO and not welcome in their club - which is now being enabled by people as high ranking as the lieutenant governor of Idaho. How long before this goes national?

You are absolutely correct, white supremacy is not new, we had a nice period where it was fairly dormant. But they changed their tactics, learned to speak in code and are now being promoted by the highest levels of the Republican Party. Stephen Miller and Tucker Carlson have/had white supremacists on staff. Who does Miller work for? Remind me again.

Advertisements
Old 06-12-2022, 10:36 PM   #827
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Exactly…punch in here wanting to kill folks, others mocking Supreme Court justices assignation attempts, pissing themselves when JDR made a valid point about 2 trillion dollars of destruction, almost 30 killed, videos of hundreds violence attacks, looting during summer of 2020.

Can we simply agree violence of any sort is bad…all political violence, hate crimes against everyone meaning every race, religion and ethnicity are equally bad, mass shootings at schools are as bad as mass shootings in Baltimore, Philly and Chicago.

When we parse it, it’s simply dishonest. Don’t
Violence is bad.

Friendly reminder, I still believe those perpetuating violence at BLM rallies or using a rally as an excuse to smash windows or loot shit don't do it in the name of advancing equal treatment for all POC.
Old 06-13-2022, 07:59 AM   #828
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Violence is bad.

Friendly reminder, I still believe those perpetuating violence at BLM rallies or using a rally as an excuse to smash windows or loot shit don't do it in the name of advancing equal treatment for all POC.
Say whatever you need too sleep, but this has been debunked

Also we have seen BLM leaders arrested for fraud as well. So not only were the protesters rioting, killing, committing violence…but leadership stealing funds, committing fraud, not being transparent with funds, going on personal spending sprees and inappropriately paying family and friends.

I’m sure they are innocent as well in your mind.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 08:01 AM   #829
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
All brought on while trump was in Office . STFU ,liar.
June 2022 and all these Biden policies and positions he supports are actually Trump’s fault.

June 2022 folks

He Gets Us
Old 06-13-2022, 09:44 AM   #830
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
June 2022 and all these Biden policies and positions he supports are actually Trump’s fault.

June 2022 folks
It's futile man. Don't waste your time. They will never take responsibility for who they put in office, or the results of such. It's too easy to blame other things, previous administrations, farting cows, their dog... whatever is convenient. Like you said, Democrats control both sides of Congress and the Presidency. That's about as far as you need to go if you want to assign fault. Everything else is just noise.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 10:46 AM   #831
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
It's futile man. Don't waste your time. They will never take responsibility for who they put in office, or the results of such. It's too easy to blame other things, previous administrations, farting cows, their dog... whatever is convenient. Like you said, Democrats control both sides of Congress and the Presidency. That's about as far as you need to go if you want to assign fault. Everything else is just noise.
And to think, I once respected you.

It does feel good to speak your mind though doesn't it?
Old 06-13-2022, 10:53 AM   #832
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Say whatever you need too sleep, but this has been debunked

Also we have seen BLM leaders arrested for fraud as well. So not only were the protesters rioting, killing, committing violence…but leadership stealing funds, committing fraud, not being transparent with funds, going on personal spending sprees and inappropriately paying family and friends.

I’m sure they are innocent as well in your mind.
Source/s? You talk a lot of shit but you never come prepared. It's why we don't take you seriously.

I'd love to see where we support protestors actually killing other people in the name of equal treatment - and not only do they get away with it, we endorse it.
Old 06-13-2022, 12:16 PM   #833
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Really man, if political views don’t align with you then you can’t respect someone? Come on man…I’ve been told leftist are the most tolerant?

And sources…many abound, locked up, some prosecuted, some not. But the data don’t lie! And the videos don’t either!

He Gets Us
Old 06-13-2022, 12:50 PM   #834
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Political threads be like:

- With all due respect, Mr. Dennit...I had no idea you had experimental surgery to have your balls removed.

- What did you say? What was that?

- Well, what? I said, "With all due respect."

- That doesn't mean you get to say whatever you wanna say to me.

- It sure as heck does.

- No, it doesn't.

- It's in the Geneva Convention. Look it up.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 01:41 PM   #835
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Really man, if political views don’t align with you then you can’t respect someone? Come on man…I’ve been told leftist are the most tolerant?

And sources…many abound, locked up, some prosecuted, some not. But the data don’t lie! And the videos don’t either!
Leftists are tolerant.

Not me though. One of my mottos is "be nice to people, until they show you a reason not to."

I don't respect Chief anymore because he used to choose his words carefully - unlike you and your constant talking out of your ass. Like he believed there was common ground we could still reach. Like he had hope this country was saveable in spite of our differences.

His last post was basically a really long "fuck em." If you wanna jump in the pool, don't be surprised to get wet.
Old 06-13-2022, 02:27 PM   #836
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:

I have zero problem speaking my mind Mooby, never have...and if that one post was the final straw with regard to any respect you may have for me - ok. You do you. I'm sorry to hear that. It's all true though. Despite the horrible direction this country is currently heading, all I hear is excuses. There's not one fucking thing going well right now and two years into it - it's Trump this, Trump that - where's the Trumpettes, etc. It's a frigging disease that is taking over.

To be fair though, my respect for you (and a few others on here) has also been slowly dwindling as you guys seem to have no issues with throwing people into these buckets, and then using the buckets to judge an entire population of people. This may be news to you but, a single opinion on a single subject, or a couple opinions on a couple subjects does not make a person who they are. While there are always a few hot-button issues, some issues with which people aren't willing to budge, and there will always be a hard right and a hard left, the subject of politics especially, covers a huge range of topics. There is a lot of middle ground to be had. I personally do think there's hope for us yet, but only with more moderate thinking and compromise, more talking, and less cancelling.

I think it is people like you that are holding society back these days. So quick to judge and make assumptions, with your finger firmly holding that "cancel" trigger.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 03:35 PM   #837
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I have zero problem speaking my mind Mooby, never have...and if that one post was the final straw with regard to any respect you may have for me - ok. You do you. I'm sorry to hear that. It's all true though. Despite the horrible direction this country is currently heading, all I hear is excuses. There's not one fucking thing going well right now and two years into it - it's Trump this, Trump that - where's the Trumpettes, etc. It's a frigging disease that is taking over.

To be fair though, my respect for you (and a few others on here) has also been slowly dwindling as you guys seem to have no issues with throwing people into these buckets, and then using the buckets to judge an entire population of people. This may be news to you but, a single opinion on a single subject, or a couple opinions on a couple subjects does not make a person who they are. While there are always a few hot-button issues, some issues with which people aren't willing to budge, and there will always be a hard right and a hard left, the subject of politics especially, covers a huge range of topics. There is a lot of middle ground to be had. I personally do think there's hope for us yet, but only with more moderate thinking and compromise, more talking, and less cancelling.

I think it is people like you that are holding society back these days. So quick to judge and make assumptions, with your finger firmly holding that "cancel" trigger.
trumpettes like yourself have been waiting for years for the right time to try and throw that shit out there . The people who elected Bidden know exactly what they did, they got rid of trump, your deity. You and chico refuse to admit the truth that many of the problems going on today started under trump but then again why would you he won't admit he lost the election why would any of his sheep admit he or they were wrong.
Old 06-13-2022, 03:37 PM   #838
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL, you and Kellyanne Conway....."alternative facts".
Old 06-13-2022, 04:11 PM   #839
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

So many spiderman memes. Love it.

Old 06-13-2022, 04:12 PM   #840
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend