The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-10-2022, 11:46 PM   #811
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
OK I had this interesting exchange with someone (a White woman) from your side of the political spectrum

She was responding to a black man on twitter who thinks there should be more non-woke coaches like Del Rio in the NFL.

Her reply to his post

"Ok Uncle Tom- now run along to your msster - house slave! Must be nice to be you’re in bed with them - (picture of Charlotte racist march).

My reply to her post
You do know this is a pretty damned racist comment you just made. Right?

Her
"Not one bit- Definition of Uncle Tom
a Black person who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals)! Exactly who this scum bag is!"

Mine
From a Washington post article "...a term of derision applied almost exclusively to black people, which puts it in the same league as another word...."

My question to you Punch is do you really want her dead?

Luckily I am not God and do not decide who lives and dies. There are a whole lotta people who’s leaving it would make it a kinder place and I will leave it at that.

I will add that calling an attempted coup where cops died a dust up does not make you non woke it makes you a moron.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-11-2022, 12:06 AM   #812
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
No they are dipshits, but what makes you a bad person is saying they all need to be turned to salt. I read that as saying they all need to be killed.
I ain't saying they need to be killed either, but if those dipshits attacked law enforcement defending their 2A right and/or a "stolen" election and they all got slaughtered - I wouldn't shed a tear.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:32 AM   #813
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
No they are dipshits, but what makes you a bad person is saying they all need to be turned to salt. I read that as saying they all need to be killed.
For someone to take he wants them all killed from that statement is moronic, you seem to have an agenda here what it is isn't clear.
Old 06-11-2022, 11:13 PM   #814
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/far-r...b0c84db7282bd6

This might be the most alarming piece I've read in a while. Just posting this for my fellow libs in here. These are your people Chico, SD, nonniey, Cred. Sure - they don't speak for you. But you would be the next to be voted off the island if you weren't hardcore enough for their brand.
Old 06-12-2022, 12:02 AM   #815
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

This might be the most alarming piece I've read in a while. Just posting this for my fellow libs in here. These are your people Chico, SD, nonniey, Cred. Sure - they don't speak for you. But you would be the next to be voted off the island if you weren't hardcore enough for their brand.
Those white trash losers are not my people and I don't want to be on their island.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 04:13 AM   #816
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Those white trash losers are not my people and I don't want to be on their island.
Maybe but you're an enabler.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:49 AM   #817
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Maybe but you're an enabler.
How so? I have never even heard of these people until last night. But I enabled them?
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 10:54 AM   #818
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

The scary thing is even though white supremacist are considered to be a minority of the population of white people you can see the game plan to gain a national voice. Give them till the end of the decade and they can easily have at least 2% if not more of the senate seats and hold all legislation that doesn't meet their agenda hostage.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:53 AM   #819
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:

These are no more my people then the extreme leftists are your people. There are levels of extremism on both sides of the political spectrum, and to imply that the extreme right is more vocal or violent than the extreme left is simply wrong. Also, if you assume that this is new, or somehow been given more of a voice, than you weren't around in the 60's, or the 80's, sure they were different names but the immoral morality was the same.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:38 PM   #820
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
These are no more my people then the extreme leftists are your people. There are levels of extremism on both sides of the political spectrum, and to imply that the extreme right is more vocal or violent than the extreme left is simply wrong. Also, if you assume that this is new, or somehow been given more of a voice, than you weren't around in the 60's, or the 80's, sure they were different names but the immoral morality was the same.
Exactly…punch in here wanting to kill folks, others mocking Supreme Court justices assignation attempts, pissing themselves when JDR made a valid point about 2 trillion dollars of destruction, almost 30 killed, videos of hundreds violence attacks, looting during summer of 2020.

Can we simply agree violence of any sort is bad…all political violence, hate crimes against everyone meaning every race, religion and ethnicity are equally bad, mass shootings at schools are as bad as mass shootings in Baltimore, Philly and Chicago.

When we parse it, it’s simply dishonest. Don’t

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:57 PM   #821
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I came in here to post this…got side tracked by libs shit

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...rk-gun-control

Senate announces bipartisan framework for gun control package

Today, we are announcing a commonsense, bipartisan proposal to protect America’s children, keep our schools safe, and reduce the threat of violence across our country. Families are scared, and it is our duty to come together and get something done that will help restore their sense of safety and security in their communities," the group of senators said in a press release on the announcement.

Sounds good to me

He Gets Us
Old 06-12-2022, 06:21 PM   #822
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Exactly…punch in here wanting to kill folks, others mocking Supreme Court justices assignation attempts, pissing themselves when JDR made a valid point about 2 trillion dollars of destruction, almost 30 killed, videos of hundreds violence attacks, looting during summer of 2020.

Can we simply agree violence of any sort is bad…all political violence, hate crimes against everyone meaning every race, religion and ethnicity are equally bad, mass shootings at schools are as bad as mass shootings in Baltimore, Philly and Chicago.

When we parse it, it’s simply dishonest. Don’t
Yet you embraced it when trump called for it. You're a fucking hypocrite. STFU
Old 06-12-2022, 06:23 PM   #823
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I came in here to post this…got side tracked by libs shit

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...rk-gun-control

Senate announces bipartisan framework for gun control package

Today, we are announcing a commonsense, bipartisan proposal to protect America’s children, keep our schools safe, and reduce the threat of violence across our country. Families are scared, and it is our duty to come together and get something done that will help restore their sense of safety and security in their communities," the group of senators said in a press release on the announcement.

Sounds good to me
Read it, it does shit! So I'm sure you like it.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:58 PM   #824
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Read it, it does shit! So I'm sure you like it.
Democrats control both sides of congress and the presidency.

Record inflation, record energy prices, afghans debacle, Covid failure, war in Europe, record illegals who peddle record fentanyl deaths, record violent crime

G1 this is what the democrat rule has brought this country. Own it bitch

He Gets Us
Old 06-12-2022, 08:41 PM   #825
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Democrats control both sides of congress and the presidency.

Record inflation, record energy prices, afghans debacle, Covid failure, war in Europe, record illegals who peddle record fentanyl deaths, record violent crime

G1 this is what the democrat rule has brought this country. Own it bitch
All brought on while trump was in Office . STFU ,liar.