Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

All things Middle East related

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-18-2021, 10:43 AM   #811
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: All things Middle East related

Killed 7 kids and put it on Friday news dump…while Biden goes to the beach

Biden is absolutely disgraceful President…anybody applauding him as a breath of fresh air after how he handle this Afghani debacle is a retard.

Biden said there would be accountability with this presidency…what a lying piece of shit. News dumping the report of massacring an innocent family.

Gen Milley called this a “righteous action” at the time…Milley has lost all credibility. Gen Milley has become this administration Rudy Giuliani, a once well respected man…now a bumbling fool. He has zero credibility

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-18-2021, 12:16 PM   #812
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
+1

Don't know if it was intentional or a complete failure of military intelligence, but it's sad that we can't rely on the military to be honest and you gotta hear the truth from the liberally biased NYT.

RIP to those who lost their innocent lives. We would all be livid if it happened to one of us.
To call it murder is BS , it was a sad accident and yes we would be livid if it happen to anyone else and rightfully so. I pray for those poor souls but again we were responding to what had been done to US troops lets not forget that!
Old 09-18-2021, 12:23 PM   #813
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Killed 7 kids and put it on Friday news dump…while Biden goes to the beach

Biden is absolutely disgraceful President…anybody applauding him as a breath of fresh air after how he handle this Afghani debacle is a retard.

Biden said there would be accountability with this presidency…what a lying piece of shit. News dumping the report of massacring an innocent family.

Gen Milley called this a “righteous action” at the time…Milley has lost all credibility. Gen Milley has become this administration Rudy Giuliani, a once well respected man…now a bumbling fool. He has zero credibility
Give an inch, take a mile. And you probably wonder why nobody wants to have a serious discussion with you.

G1, again I'm not sure if it was an accident due to a failure of military intelligence, but it begs the question of how many of those previous airstrikes killed innocent families too. Not sure I really want to know the answer. Do they just bomb anybody leaving a suspected terrorist facility?

Also Chico, Milley will be on Giuliani's level when he lives in a perpetual state of being drunk and being at risk of dying if quits cold turkey.
Old 09-18-2021, 02:11 PM   #814
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Chico you need to start reading Democracy Now! They were covering it on their show on Wednesday. Unbelievable it took that long to cover in MSM. Well America is nothing but consistent. Ending the war the same way it started killing innocent Afghans
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 04:36 PM   #815
SunnySide
Playmaker

Mon, September 20, 2021, 1:27 PM

The United States on Monday condemned a recent speech by a prominent ally of Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed which compared Tigrayan rebels to the devil and said they should be "the last of their kind".

"Hateful rhetoric like this is dangerous and unacceptable," a State Department spokesperson told AFP in response to the speech last week by Daniel Kibret, who is often described as an adviser to Abiy and was nominated to the board of the state-run Ethiopian Press Agency last year.

Since fighting broke out in Ethiopia's northern Tigray region last November, thousands have been killed and hundreds of thousands forced into famine-like conditions, according to the UN, with the war spreading to the neighbouring Afar and Amhara regions.

The UN's special adviser on genocide prevention and the USAID's chief have previously voiced concern about hate speech and dehumanising rhetoric in the conflict, but Daniel's comments were the first to draw specific criticism from Washington.

At an event in Amhara attended by high-ranking officials, Daniel called for the total erasure of the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF), which dominated national politics for nearly three decades before Abiy took office in 2018.

"As you know, after the fall of Satan, there was nothing like Satan that was created... Satan was the last of his kind. And they (the TPLF) must also remain the last of their kind," Daniel said.

"There should be no land in this country which can sustain this kind of weed.

"They should be erased and disappeared from historical records. A person who wants to study them should find nothing about them. Maybe he can find out about them by digging in the ground," he said to applause.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-blasts...172715488.html

NPR radio does a good job of covering what is happening in Tigray, Ethiopia and Eritrea. They have reporters who are there "embedded" who interview the Tigray people feeling the border bc of Ethiopian gangs/militia.

Hearing the actual people speak and being interviewed aobut what they are going through really makes an imprint. Pullls your strings.

Tigray is getting squeezed from all sides. They were on the front lines of the long wars btw Ethiopia and Eritrea fighting against Eritrea.

I thought Ethiopia was going to massacre all of Tigray when they encircled them but I think their young new PM who campaigned on peace for all and made peace with Eritrea was talked out of it after he was practically spearheading it.

Seems Ethiopia has decided to just lay seige on Tigray and let the people starve while militias hunt people down.

Sad.

Has a day gone by in this world that hundreds of people didnt die of starvation or rape or torture?

I remember my Ethiopian clients so happy about this new young PM. He was going to bring peace. He let all the eritrean political prisoners free from jail.

Didnt he win a nobel peace prize?

Its literally brother on brother. its like me killing my dopelganger in South Carolina.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 09:37 PM   #816
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Chico you need to start reading Democracy Now! They were covering it on their show on Wednesday. Unbelievable it took that long to cover in MSM. Well America is nothing but consistent. Ending the war the same way it started killing innocent Afghans
Democracy Now's premise is that the United States is evil incarnate and then it develops their reporting from there (they're one of those groups that believe the wrong side won the Cold War). As for the airstrike I posted in this forum something was off about it the same day it happened. Political pressure to do something in response? Wouldn't be the 1st time.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 09:42 PM   #817
nonniey
The Starter

So are Milley and McKenzie going to be fired for exposing that Biden was lying during that interview with Stephanopoulos?
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 04:42 AM   #818
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
So are Milley and McKenzie going to be fired for exposing that Biden was lying during that interview with Stephanopoulos?
LOL, you expect a Politician to be honest? Second it's none of the publics business .
Old 09-30-2021, 07:51 AM   #819
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I can’t even contribute political threads anymore. Drowning in hypocritical waters is a terrible death.

Last edited by punch it in; 09-30-2021 at 08:36 AM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 08:23 AM   #820
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Democracy Now's premise is that the United States is evil incarnate and then it develops their reporting from there (they're one of those groups that believe the wrong side won the Cold War). As for the airstrike I posted in this forum something was off about it the same day it happened. Political pressure to do something in response? Wouldn't be the 1st time.
There premise is to hold those in authority accountable and to a higher moral standard. If you have to view that as the US being evil well I guess the shoe sometimes fits.

They are also one of the few news outlets that in their opinion pieces will call out democrats and republicans a like. Part of the perks of not being corporate funded papers.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 11:32 AM   #821
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I can’t even contribute political threads anymore. Drowning in hypocritical waters is a terrible death.
Not sure if the democrats or republicans are the hypocrites here. Doesn't even matter.

Last night after Braves all but clinched their division, I decided to have some adult beverages and watch some political shows. Instead of posting here in the political threads, as I normally would, I hit up the Movies thread. Much more enjoyable than posting something that would have started some arguments by the time I woke up this morning.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 11:36 AM   #822
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I think the Generals testimony was clear this week.

-Biden lied to the American people about the no one advised him to leave a force behind. And the generals said this is something they easily could have done to protect American interest

-Generals agree Afghanistan withdrawal was a large operational and strategic failure. Biden and the administration continues to lie and say it was a success.

-Generals put the blame squarely on the Biden administration State Department for leaving Americans behind

-General Milley knew within 4 hours the drone strike did not kill Isis terrorists and it most likely killed civilians. Yet the administration lied continuously for a weeks saying it struck a righteous target who was targeting American and American soldiers…all a lie.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 12:19 PM   #823
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Not sure if the democrats or republicans are the hypocrites here. Doesn't even matter.

Last night after Braves all but clinched their division, I decided to have some adult beverages and watch some political shows. Instead of posting here in the political threads, as I normally would, I hit up the Movies thread. Much more enjoyable than posting something that would have started some arguments by the time I woke up this morning.

I know you hate when I mention Trump but he was the Potus in very recent history and clearly has the Vast majority of the Republican party in his grips still. That being said, after the shitshow that was his presidency i have an extremely hard time listening to the right shout about almost anything the current administration does or says. Like dont put your blinders on for four years and than suddenly get up on your soapbox about politicians lying or mismanaging current affairs. Yes there is always been hypocrites on both sides - that is politics. But after Trump the right just needs to stfu for a few years because nobody has ever lied or deceived the American people like that ball bag just did.

I am rooting for the Braves to clinch the east btw. Hate the other teams.

And as i post this there is Chico up in arms about lies and deception. Lol.
Old 09-30-2021, 01:46 PM   #824
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I know you hate when I mention Trump but he was the Potus in very recent history and clearly has the Vast majority of the Republican party in his grips still. That being said, after the shitshow that was his presidency i have an extremely hard time listening to the right shout about almost anything the current administration does or says. Like dont put your blinders on for four years and than suddenly get up on your soapbox about politicians lying or mismanaging current affairs. Yes there is always been hypocrites on both sides - that is politics. But after Trump the right just needs to stfu for a few years because nobody has ever lied or deceived the American people like that ball bag just did.

I am rooting for the Braves to clinch the east btw. Hate the other teams.

And as i post this there is Chico up in arms about lies and deception. Lol.
You make a point that I am trying to understand and that is trump runs the republican party and I don't understand why? Ok , when he was president to be unified but he's a loser , he lost the election they can all run from him but they aren't ,why the hell not ?Bush is more of a Leader then Trump.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:52 PM   #825
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You make a point that I am trying to understand and that is trump runs the republican party and I don't understand why? Ok , when he was president to be unified but he's a loser , he lost the election they can all run from him but they aren't ,why the hell not ?Bush is more of a Leader then Trump.

It is simple G one. It has nothing to do with Trump. The Republican party (not the people but the lawmakers) knew and know he is a moron. However, his base can still vote for whoever they want. If Mitch McConnell talks smack about Trump guess what? He loses his job. Same can be said for any senator, congressmen, governor, mayor, school superintendent- he has absolutely polarized it all. You need to kiss his ass to keep or be put in a position of power if you are a Republican on any ticket anywhere for anything. If you do not kiss his ass he will vilify you to his sheep and they will vote you out. It is truly a cult of personality. One like this country has never seen. Why? Because that is normally not how a democracy works. It is how an autocracy works. It is dangerous. It is counter productive. It is un American. But maga people don’t give a fuck about any of that. They just want their Daddy to be happy.
In a nutshell Trump controls nothing but his base does. Not enough thank God. But when you split the country in half it is plenty to control one side. The right side.