All things Middle East related

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-04-2021, 05:13 PM   #796
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: All things Middle East related

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'd be happy to condemn Biden for asking Ghani to lie for him if you would also be happy to condemn Trump for using his position to try and gain an advantage to winning reelection.
Pretty sure I have jumped into Biden's shit about the withdrawal .Yet the trumpettes here won't condemn trump ,oh they deny supporting him and then back all his policies and preach the same BS he does.

Advertisements
Old 09-04-2021, 08:52 PM   #797
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Pretty sure I have jumped into Biden's shit about the withdrawal .Yet the trumpettes here won't condemn trump ,oh they deny supporting him and then back all his policies and preach the same BS he does.
That's just blatant and willful blindness of what people actually post here. As far I can see there is just one and only one poster who doesn't condemn Trump. Do you want to go back over multiple pages of me tearing into Trump for his idiotic Afghan withdrawal proposal? Do I have to point you to the multiple posts where I was complaining that we replaced one of the worst Presidents the US ever had with one of the worst Presidents the US ever had? Jeez guy pay attention to what we're posting. Bottom-line condemning Biden for his idiocy doesn't make one a Trump supporter.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 09:27 PM   #798
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Done.

Note - I am not saying anything about this call being impeachable. Or that anything about about the withdrawal is. All that talk is ridiculous. A lot of us on the right complained about the impeachments against Trump. Now many of those same people keep throwing the word around everytime Biden looks the wrong direction.

But the call is certainly not a good look, especially considering how the withdrawal turned into such a shitshow.
I totally agree. I would respect Biden and his staff and the military that much more if he would just own it - but he won't. It's not a dealbreaker for me but now I trust him that much less when it comes to foreign policy.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:30 PM   #799
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Because it's all or nothing with some people on here. If we all conceded a little from time to time we could get along much better - but rarely will you see Chico admit he thinks less of Trump for a certain strategy Trump uses. In the meantime all we get is "man ya'll really pressed on Trump" every time we mention him even though this fuckface is getting ready to announce his 2024 campaign.
Old 09-05-2021, 02:05 AM   #800
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
I totally agree. I would respect Biden and his staff and the military that much more if he would just own it - but he won't. It's not a dealbreaker for me but now I trust him that much less when it comes to foreign policy.
Uh-oh that makes you a Trumpet in one posters eyes.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 09:47 AM   #801
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Uh-oh that makes you a Trumpet in one posters eyes.
Your reading comprehension sucks.
Old 09-05-2021, 09:50 AM   #802
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Because it's all or nothing with some people on here. If we all conceded a little from time to time we could get along much better - but rarely will you see Chico admit he thinks less of Trump for a certain strategy Trump uses. In the meantime all we get is "man ya'll really pressed on Trump" every time we mention him even though this fuckface is getting ready to announce his 2024 campaign.
Amen but some here are willfully ignorant.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:03 AM   #803
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
This is something else right here…I’m guessing we will avoid the fact the same strategies being used with the current administration. And actually worse in lot of cases.

But yes, liberals as well as pundits and Dems politicians obsessed with Trump and invoking his name daily is something to watch. It’s trends daily in social media.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 01:26 PM   #804
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

It’s official, Taliban have hostages at the airport now because Biden left them behind

He Gets Us
Old 09-08-2021, 02:59 PM   #805
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
It’s official, Taliban have hostages at the airport now because Biden left them behind
............no , they don't . Again with the alternative facts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...194_story.html

Blinken says Afghans’ travel papers are impeding evacuation, denies Taliban is holding Americans ‘hostage’
Old 09-08-2021, 05:04 PM   #806
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is something else right here…I’m guessing we will avoid the fact the same strategies being used with the current administration. And actually worse in lot of cases.

But yes, liberals as well as pundits and Dems politicians obsessed with Trump and invoking his name daily is something to watch. It’s trends daily in social media.
So you criticize Trump semi-often or regularly?

The key word in that sentence is rarely. Missing the forest for the trees Chico.
Old 09-08-2021, 10:33 PM   #807
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://gfile.thedispatch.com/p/taliban-10-chapter-2

The administration is an embarrassment with state department statements criticizing the lack of diversity in the Taliban cabinet. JFC. I mean Biden embarrasses himself every single time he speaks mixing up something, lying about this, etc. But when you see prepared statements like this…it shows the pure incompetence.

The State Department, which has been filling the air with talk about how the Taliban is our “partner,” expressed concern Tuesday about the new government. Specifically, it’s upset that the new government doesn’t contain any women. It noted in a statement that the new government “consists exclusively of individuals who are members of the Taliban or their close associates and no women.”

“We have made clear our expectation that the Afghan people deserve an inclusive government,” a department spokesperson told The Hill.

He Gets Us
Old 09-09-2021, 06:33 AM   #808
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
So you criticize Trump semi-often or regularly?

The key word in that sentence is rarely. Missing the forest for the trees Chico.

I can’t believe you still reply to his nonsense.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 07:21 PM   #809
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Fucked up the withdrawal then murdered some Afghan civilians on the way out.

What a fucking disaster of epic proportions.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/polit...hnk/index.html

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 09-17-2021 at 08:08 PM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:15 AM   #810
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Fucked up the withdrawal then murdered some Afghan civilians on the way out.

What a fucking disaster of epic proportions.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/polit...hnk/index.html
+1

Don't know if it was intentional or a complete failure of military intelligence, but it's sad that we can't rely on the military to be honest and you gotta hear the truth from the liberally biased NYT.

RIP to those who lost their innocent lives. We would all be livid if it happened to one of us.