All things Middle East related

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-31-2021, 10:13 AM   #766
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: All things Middle East related

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
President Biden knew it was going to be a shit show and people on the other side of the aisle would politicize anything the Taliban did as if President Biden had blood on his hands ..

but he did it anyway. Putting whats best for America and the American people ahead of his interests in favorability polling.

Thank you President Biden.
Lol…the adults are back in charge!

You must have missed the lies Biden spouted leading up to his personal decisions in this mess where he said this would not be a shitshow, the taliban would not take the country back, ISIS isn’t in Afghanistan, we wouldn’t leave Americans behind, etc.

This has been a disaster of his making ie such as the border crisis, inflation numbers, his inability to stop covid with around 260k deaths, higher crime do to his party direct support of the defund the police movement and incompetent DA in major cities, and now a foreign policy crisis NATO described as one the worst since their inception and foreign allies laid blame on this administration.

But don’t let me get in the way of you celebrating this achievement…

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-31-2021, 10:24 AM   #767
SunnySide
Playmaker

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:15 AM   #768
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
President Biden knew it was going to be a shit show and people on the other side of the aisle would politicize anything the Taliban did as if President Biden had blood on his hands ..

but he did it anyway. Putting whats best for America and the American people ahead of his interests in favorability polling.

Thank you President Biden.
You're thanking him for fucking it up???? Even most of those who liked the idiotic decision to surrender, even his allies in the Media, even the closest US Allies that virtually never criticize any US Government due to diplomatic niceties say he fucked it up 6 ways to Sunday. In fact he fucked it up so badly that it's a stain that almost certainly assures he will go down as one of the worst President the US ever had (He'll be keeping Trump company).

And you are thanking him for that?

Oh and Al Qaeda is openly back in Afghanistan with leaders showing themselves in public for the first time since 2001.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:45 AM   #769
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
You're thanking him for fucking it up???? Even most of those who liked the idiotic decision to surrender, even his allies in the Media, even the closest US Allies that virtually never criticize any US Government due to diplomatic niceties say he fucked it up 6 ways to Sunday. In fact he fucked it up so badly that it's a stain that almost certainly assures he will go down as one of the worst President the US ever had (He'll be keeping Trump company).

And you are thanking him for that?

Oh and Al Qaeda is openly back in Afghanistan with leaders showing themselves in public for the first time since 2001.
1. Yes I am happy we are finally done in Afghanistan and we finally stopped throwing away good money after bad.

2. Al Qaeda already being back = the last 20 years have been a waste of time and money. if 2 trillion us dollars and 20 years of occupation didnt do a damn thing .. why would I want to spend another 2T and 20 years there?

Learn from our mistakes .. not continue on the same ineffective plan.

Odd position to argue that Al Qaeda already back is somehow proof we should have continued what we were doing for the past 20 years. I see it as proof we should have pulled out long ago.

President Biden gets credit for ripping the band aid off knowing war hawks and MAGAs would be sharpening their spears on any adverse news.

20 years of failed policy is long enough imo.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:03 PM   #770
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He gets credit for completing fucking up a withdrawal, gets US military killed, drone bombing an innocent family, leaving stranded Americans in harms way, abandoning allies, lying to the American people, etc

Continue…Sunnyside because somehow you are convinced it’s more important to spin this as a political victory than anything else

JFC

He Gets Us
Old 08-31-2021, 12:06 PM   #771
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
He gets credit for completing fucking up a withdrawal, gets US military killed, drone bombing an innocent family, leaving stranded Americans in harms way, abandoning allies, lying to the American people, etc

Continue…Sunnyside because somehow you are convinced it’s more important to spin this as a political victory than anything else

JFC

These things only bother you when its not Trump. You have zero credibility for your disgust Chico.

A trumper who is up in arms about a president who lies. Hysterical.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 12:22 PM   #772
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

JFC
Its a victory for the American people and our tax dollars.

Less international in perpetuity engagements is a good thing. Im sure some new crisis will emerge in short time needing tax payers to line the pockets of Blackwater and other in perpetuity GI Joe LARP contractors.
Old 08-31-2021, 01:06 PM   #773
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
I....Im sure some new crisis will emerge in short time needing tax payers to line the pockets of Blackwater and other in perpetuity GI Joe LARP contractors.
Probably originating from Afghanistan which will cost 100-1000 times what we were paying to maintain the small garrison we had been maintaining in Afghanistan.
Old 08-31-2021, 01:21 PM   #774
nonniey
The Starter

Wow I guess some of the parents of the military personnel killed last week called the President an incompetent fool to his face. I think they should just have refused to meet him (as some did) if they couldn't control their emotions.

Last edited by nonniey; 08-31-2021 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:20 PM   #775
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
These things only bother you when its not Trump. You have zero credibility for your disgust Chico.

A trumper who is up in arms about a president who lies. Hysterical.
This routine of trumper this and that, these insults has never matched my actual positions or addressed the data/facts i present here.

When you go for insults like these it only strengthens my arguments.

And your a fucking dickface for the number 1 draft position in fantasy. Don’t squander the opportunity to take Saquon Barkley. He’s the top rated player in the draft

He Gets Us
Old 08-31-2021, 04:07 PM   #776
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
This routine of trumper this and that, these insults has never matched my actual positions or addressed the data/facts i present here.

When you go for insults like these it only strengthens my arguments.

And your a fucking dickface for the number 1 draft position in fantasy. Don’t squander the opportunity to take Saquon Barkley. He’s the top rated player in the draft

A) how is trumper an insult? It is just a name for someone who sides with Trump all the time. I honestly did not mean it as an insult. I think it’s hysterical that a trumper - ie someone who supports trump is up in arms about a potus lying. Come on man. Gotta admit thats ironic.

B) I didn’t even know about getting first pick. Will go nice with my first place trophy.
I dont even see the draft order? Dont fuckin fuck with me about such an honor!
Old 08-31-2021, 04:47 PM   #777
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
A) how is trumper an insult? It is just a name for someone who sides with Trump all the time. I honestly did not mean it as an insult. I think it’s hysterical that a trumper - ie someone who supports trump is up in arms about a potus lying. Come on man. Gotta admit thats ironic.

B) I didn’t even know about getting first pick. Will go nice with my first place trophy.
I dont even see the draft order? Dont fuckin fuck with me about such an honor!
I’m constantly amazed y’all mention him over and over again…much more I have ever done. Y’all miss him, I get it.

Like i said, you know ya got nothing of substance when you go with it. It’s very G1 like.

He Gets Us
Old 08-31-2021, 05:07 PM   #778
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I’m constantly amazed y’all mention him over and over again…much more I have ever done. Y’all miss him, I get it.

Like i said, you know ya got nothing of substance when you go with it. It’s very G1 like.

Don’t overthink or over complicate my comment. A trump supporter saying it is wrong for a President to lie to the American people is fucking laughable.

Last edited by punch it in; 08-31-2021 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-31-2021, 08:57 PM   #779
nonniey
The Starter

Imbecilic’: Ex-UK leader Tony Blair slams Afghan withdrawal

“The abandonment of Afghanistan and its people is tragic, dangerous, unnecessary, not in their interests and not in ours,”

.....Blair also accused U.S. President Joe Biden of being “in obedience to an imbecilic political slogan about ending ‘the forever wars’, as if our engagement in 2021 was remotely comparable to our commitment 20 or even 10 years ago.”....

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...63fc080c40ed31
Old 09-01-2021, 04:55 AM   #780
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
You're thanking him for fucking it up???? Even most of those who liked the idiotic decision to surrender, .

That was trump rocky! People like you like to forget that it was trumps deal, at least be honest!