When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-02-2018, 11:47 PM   #766
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
.........like I said the cult is happy, fuck the country.
This quote really stuck in my craw.

Here is a chart of Trump's approval rating from HuffPost:
https://elections.huffingtonpost.com...p-job-approval

My point isn't that the polls have him at a favorable rating - they don't, BUT the last combined polling showed him at around 43% and generally climbing. So in your mind 43% of the country is a cult?

And that 43% is with msm and social media constantly posting negative stories/russia russia russia crap. Media get trumped. If his personality were less negative he likely would have an even higher number. There is a lot of support for his policies, though liberal zombies will never admit it.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-03-2018, 05:36 AM   #767
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
This quote really stuck in my craw.
..........it's the truth.

.................the trump cult doesn't care about the country .
Old 07-03-2018, 07:02 AM   #768
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I like this guy!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dutch-pri...034930544.html
Old 07-03-2018, 08:46 AM   #769
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
..........it's the truth.

.................the trump cult doesn't care about the country .
Its demonstrably false and reduces your credibility when you proclaim it to be true.

Not only that but it reduces the possibility of reasonable discourse when you make blatantly dismissive statements like that.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:29 AM   #770
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Its demonstrably false and reduces your credibility when you proclaim it to be true.

Not only that but it reduces the possibility of reasonable discourse when you make blatantly dismissive statements like that.

LOL, it's true .The fact you don't like it means very little .
Old 07-03-2018, 10:29 AM   #771
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Interesting we aren't hearing about China's sudden problems with their economy.

Currency...Growth...Market Index.....there are some staggering numbers out there.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:53 AM   #772
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, it's true .The fact you don't like it means very little .
I support Trump, I care greatly about the future of the country.
Your claim is false.

If you want to say it's true, then put up some shred of proof. Your posts often come off as what you claim to hate, a mindless zombified cultist.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:56 AM   #773
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I like this Lady. She was not rude,was not violent and was not threatening .She was right.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/teache...-him-to-resign

KRISTIN MINK / FACEBOOK
First, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was chased out of a Mexican restaurant. Then press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was refused service in an eatery, which was later attacked by Donald Trump. Now embattled Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, has been confronted by an angry teacher and mother who urged the under-fire official to resign before he's forced out. A video posted on Facebook shows Kristin Mink calling out a silent Pruitt at lunch Monday, telling him: “We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children. I would urge you to resign before your scandals push you out.” Mink later told HuffPost: “He had no defense. He had no explanation. He had no apology. He had nothing to say. When you are a government official... you are supposed to be directly working for the citizens that you’re serving. He’s a public servant. When you’re in that position, you should want to hear from the people who you are supposed to be taking care of.”
Old 07-03-2018, 10:59 AM   #774
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I support Trump, I care greatly about the future of the country.
Your claim is false.
No , my claim is true. You can not do both. You can not support trump and care about the future of America,not possible.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:55 AM   #775
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
No , my claim is true. You can not do both. You can not support trump and care about the future of America,not possible.
ok. I claim, with no proof, you can't be a Giants fan and care about the country. you are invalidated.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:05 PM   #776
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
so in your world view, +/- 43% of US citizens do not care about the future of the country?
Old 07-03-2018, 12:23 PM   #777
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I like this Lady. She was not rude,was not violent and was not threatening .She was right.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/teache...-him-to-resign

KRISTIN MINK / FACEBOOK
First, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was chased out of a Mexican restaurant. Then press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was refused service in an eatery, which was later attacked by Donald Trump. Now embattled Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, has been confronted by an angry teacher and mother who urged the under-fire official to resign before he's forced out. A video posted on Facebook shows Kristin Mink calling out a silent Pruitt at lunch Monday, telling him: “We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children. I would urge you to resign before your scandals push you out.” Mink later told HuffPost: “He had no defense. He had no explanation. He had no apology. He had nothing to say. When you are a government official... you are supposed to be directly working for the citizens that you’re serving. He’s a public servant. When you’re in that position, you should want to hear from the people who you are supposed to be taking care of.”
Your a Republican but read the Daily Beast. lol...ok
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 12:51 PM   #778
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
so in your world view, +/- 43% of US citizens do not care about the future of the country?

LOL, just not anyone that supports trump, 43% do not support trump .Just becuase people voted trump doesn't mean they support trump. Hell with the turnover in the WH staff not even his own employees support trump.

You can not support trump and care about the future of America,it's just not possible.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:23 PM   #779
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, just not anyone that supports trump, 43% do not support trump .Just becuase people voted trump doesn't mean they support trump. Hell with the turnover in the WH staff not even his own employees support trump.

You can not support trump and care about the future of America,it's just not possible.
are you just trolling the board (or me cuz I can't get over the ignorance of your statement)?

I ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT TRUMP, and I ABSOLUTELY CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE UNITED STATES. To claim those are mutually exclusive is to call me directly a liar, and I'm not. You need to back off of your statement.

Maybe, if you open your perspective, you may learn a thing or two. From our past discussions I doubt you wil , but in this case particularly, you are making a claim of my foundational beliefs that is completely false. It's not a question of opinion, or some false news somewhere. You are blatantly wrong, and refuse to acknowledge any level of comprehension of that fact.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 07-03-2018 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #780
MTK
\m/

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ldened-racists

Not winning with this