Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-16-2022, 11:25 AM   #1
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

MSNBC analyst John Heilemann from April. Came across it in a more recent article.

Heilemann said inflation is "psychologically the most devastating thing politically" and said the key to mitigating losses, according to the strategy, was to make Donald Trump the face of the Republican Party and then harangue attacks against him as an undemocratic force in U.S. politics.

"They have to scare the crap out of [the Democratic base] and get them to come out," Heilemann said. "[The Democrats] can't motivate them on the basis of hope or their pocketbooks or any of these accomplishments. They have to scare the crap out of them."

Lol. Vote for us because the other guys are scary.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...-democrat-base
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 11:52 AM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
MSNBC analyst John Heilemann from April. Came across it in a more recent article.

Heilemann said inflation is "psychologically the most devastating thing politically" and said the key to mitigating losses, according to the strategy, was to make Donald Trump the face of the Republican Party and then harangue attacks against him as an undemocratic force in U.S. politics.

"They have to scare the crap out of [the Democratic base] and get them to come out," Heilemann said. "[The Democrats] can't motivate them on the basis of hope or their pocketbooks or any of these accomplishments. They have to scare the crap out of them."

Lol. Vote for us because the other guys are scary.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...-democrat-base
Literally sounds like he took the page out of the conservative playbook.
Old 06-16-2022, 12:49 PM   #3
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Literally sounds like he took the page out of the conservative playbook.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 01:15 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1317712[/quote]

OOOOOOhhhh Mr, hit and run at it again.
Old 06-16-2022, 01:16 PM   #5
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

I think we can just call it the Politician Playbook. Both sides do the same thing - promote their agenda while making the other side unpalatable.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 01:18 PM   #6
MTK
\m/

This fucking dope

Herschel Walker Acknowledges Two More Children He Hadn’t Mentioned

Mr. Walker, the Republican nominee for Senate in Georgia, has often criticized absentee fathers. But this week it has emerged that in addition to a son he often talks about, he has three other children.
Old 06-16-2022, 09:31 PM   #7
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
This fucking dope

Herschel Walker Acknowledges Two More Children He Hadn’t Mentioned

Mr. Walker, the Republican nominee for Senate in Georgia, has often criticized absentee fathers. But this week it has emerged that in addition to a son he often talks about, he has three other children.

Here is a list of qualifications needed to run for office as a Trumper.

1) be a complete hypocrite
2) see qualification 1
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 10:35 AM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2...blame-on-biden
Old 06-21-2022, 08:35 AM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Can't make this shit up.

Business Insider
Rep. Lauren Boebert called Biden's infrastructure bill 'wasteful' and 'garbage.' Now she wants $33 million in infrastructure funding for a new bridge.

Lauren Boebert
Isabella Zavarise
Sun, June 19, 2022, 7:45 PM
In this article:

Rep. Lauren Boebert sent a letter to Transportation Secretary Buttigieg supporting the South Bridge Project in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.

The project would provide access to evacuation routes as the city grapples with dangerous wildfires.

Glenwood Springs Mayor Jonathan Godes told Insider he's happy to have Boebert's backing despite her lack of support for the infrastructure bill.

Rep. Lauren Boebert is asking for $33.1 million in federal funding for a transportation project after voting against Biden's infrastructure bill, calling it "wasteful" and "garbage."

On Monday, Boebert sent a letter to US Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg strongly supporting the South Bridge Project in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-lauren-bo...234540131.html
Old 06-21-2022, 10:28 AM   #10
nonniey
The Starter

One of the 2 most hated Dems in the Senate (by the Dems). Do you Dems who post here still hate her?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...22_147772.html

"During an interview on ABC’s "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", President Biden hinted at his frustration with the most squirrelly members of the Senate Democratic caucus, Sens. Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin. ”The problem,” Biden said simply, “is we have 48 out of 50 senators vote with me 95% of the time.”

Instead of lumping the two senators together as party outliers gumming up the works, Biden should be celebrating Sinema for being a Democrat who gets things done. She was the lead negotiator, along with Republican Sen. Rob Portman, for one of the biggest legislative accomplishments of the Biden presidency: the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill. Sinema was also the catalyst for the gun safety deal nearing fruition. She sought out Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, and took his advice to connect with Republicans John Cornyn of Texas and Thom Tillis of North Carolina. She brought along the Democrats’ leading gun control advocate, Connecticut’s Chris Murphy. Together, the bipartisan quartet found common ground on gun safety legislation when many thought common ground was nonexistent......"

Plus she (and Manchin) saved us from the Build Back Better act which, given what we all know now, would have been an economic catastrophe.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 03:26 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Texas , nothing but assholes!

The Texas Republican Party just voted 'overwhelmingly' to reject the legitimacy of Biden's 2020 election win and is trying to stir up fear about 'possible fraud' in the upcoming midterms

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-republi...194629085.html
Old 06-23-2022, 04:52 PM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Wealthiest Man In Illinois Moves His Business From Chicago To Miami Amid Feud With Democratic Leadership

https://www.dailywire.com/news/wealt...tic-leadership

Chicago has lost Boeing, Caterpillar and now Citadel in 60 days. All moving their headquarters out of state.

If people aren’t safe here, they’re not going to live here,” he told the outlet. “I’ve had multiple colleagues mugged at gunpoint. I’ve had a colleague stabbed on the way to work. Countless issues of burglary. I mean, that’s a really difficult backdrop with which to draw talent to your city from.”

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 06:36 PM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Wealthiest Man In Illinois Moves His Business From Chicago To Miami Amid Feud With Democratic Leadership

Chicago has lost Boeing, Caterpillar and now Citadel in 60 days. All moving their headquarters out of state.

If people aren’t safe here, they’re not going to live here,” he told the outlet. “I’ve had multiple colleagues mugged at gunpoint. I’ve had a colleague stabbed on the way to work. Countless issues of burglary. I mean, that’s a really difficult backdrop with which to draw talent to your city from.”
LOL, yeah, so it has nothing to do with dumping the Union and hiring slave labor in Florida? STFU! chico you're dumber then a box of rocks.
Old 06-24-2022, 03:38 PM   #14
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

You’re an idiot. The end.
Old 06-24-2022, 05:20 PM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You’re an idiot. The end.
Punch why are you in a bad mood today? And why do I see libs calling for violence against people tonight. Even some calling for the death of scotus?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote