Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-06-2019, 03:22 PM   #751
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Media Bias

Idk who Lee Merritt or Shaun King is so idc. Rally with a false narrative?

What do you want here? For the grieving family of the little girl who was killed to come out publicly and say "listen guys, we think it was a white guy in a red pickup but let's just take a few days, calm down, think rationally, explore all alternatives before we put statements in the media?

P.S. anyone who goes on witch hunts when this shit happens, whether it's Shaun King, Reddit, etc. whomever and starts asking the public to gather more info on potential suspects can eat a shit sandwich. People's lives get ruined over that shit.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-06-2019, 04:22 PM   #752
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lololol...a) this has nothing to do with jumping the gun and b) nothing to do with the president.

What a dumb post.

No. What is dumb is you talking fake news and saying it has nothing to do with the president. LMAO
Every single thing you accuse the media of sounds like a page from the Trump handbook. Ill never understand why you try to act like you are not a Trump fan. You spew the same bologna he does. Just own your feelings man.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:23 PM   #753
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
No. What is dumb is you talking fake news and saying it has nothing to do with the president. LMAO
Every single thing you accuse the media of sounds like a page from the Trump handbook. Ill never understand why you try to act like you are not a Trump fan. You spew the same bologna he does. Just own your feelings man.
Ya boy wrote the playbook on fake news and misdirections. It's hilarious.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:57 PM   #754
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Again, trump has zero to do with this story. It’s the false narrative of identity politics which have been perpetuated by the media to meet an agenda. It’s driven a false impression of the country and wants to divide in order to profit. Trump hasn’t said any of that.

These examples which I have time and time again brought up expose the narrative instead of focusing on facts and data.

But yeah, fuck trump all that stuff.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:15 PM   #755
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Just so we are clear, so to make racist claims by the family, lee Merritt, Shaun king and others is perfectly ok? And then to rally with a false narrative, fund raise, collect money, etc?

Lee Merritt attorney posted this shit:

Stopped by the barbershop to get a cut. The topic of #JazmineBarnes came up— “a little girl in Houston killed in a drive-by”.

That is not what happened! A white terrorist ambushed a family, riddling their car with bullets and killing a 7 y/o girl w/o any provocation.”

It’s racist, a white terrorist? You don’t get to do this shit and say my bad. Fuck that. Shaun king posted picture with a name of some white dude in Houston wanting information on him.

Why does this killing matter? Because the false assumption of the killer was white?

And now you add a caveat of family in shock as an excuse for the entire shit show the last week? This makes it ok?

It’s really amazing...just say you don’t give a shit about this girl now and move on. That’s what your saying.
WOW, your spin is utter BS , Chico you should be embarrassed . You made claims and were called out on them now the spin isn't the media but everyone else involved . Don't look now Chico but your racist bias is showing.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:18 PM   #756
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Again, trump has zero to do with this story. It’s the false narrative of identity politics which have been perpetuated by the media to meet an agenda. It’s driven a false impression of the country and wants to divide in order to profit. Trump hasn’t said any of that.

These examples which I have time and time again brought up expose the narrative instead of focusing on facts and data.

But yeah, fuck trump all that stuff.
No Chico you made it all about trump, when you constantly post about bias in the MSM but right or wrong but you do not acknowledging when it's trump doing it. . Seems only you can determine what is the "false narrative" and everyone else is wrong.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:19 PM   #757
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Ya boy wrote the playbook on fake news and misdirections. It's hilarious.
Shit go to the dictionary and look it up , his picture is there!
Old 01-06-2019, 06:39 PM   #758
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Chico , here I will give credit to FOX, Chris Wallace.

Giving crap to Sanders for pushing trumps "fake news"

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-n...184340199.html

Politics
Fox News' Chris Wallace Shreds Sarah Huckabee Sanders Over Border Terror Claims
HuffPost Hayley Miller,HuffPost 4 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Sunday continued to push the Trump administration’s false claims that terrorists pour into the U.S. across the border with Mexico. But Fox News’ Chris Wallace wasn’t having it.

Sanders had a heated exchange with the host of “Fox News Sunday” as she discussed President Donald Trump’s threat to continue the partial government shutdown if his demand for $5 billion to fund a U.S.-Mexico border wall isn’t met by Democrats.

“Let’s talk about the wall,” Wallace said. “The president talks about terrorists potentially coming across the border.”

He then showed a clip of Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen stating Friday that “over 3,000 special interest aliens” trying to enter the U.S. from the southern border had been stopped by Border Patrol agents.

“But special interest aliens are just people who have come from countries that have ever produced a terrorist, they’re not terrorists themselves,” Wallace said. He also cited State Department reports that found “no credible evidence of any terrorist coming across the border from Mexico.”

Sanders responded, “We know that roughly nearly 4,000 known or suspected terrorists come into our country illegally, and we know that our most vulnerable point of entry is at our southern border.”

Wallace, ready to pounce, interrupted Sanders with a blistering fact-check.

“Wait wait, ’cause I know the statistic,” he said. “I didn’t know if you were going to use it, but I studied up on this. Do you know where those 4,000 people come or where they’re captured? Airports.”
Old 01-06-2019, 06:41 PM   #759
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
WOW, your spin is utter BS , Chico you should be embarrassed . You made claims and were called out on them now the spin isn't the media but everyone else involved . Don't look now Chico but your racist bias is showing.
Ummm I made correct claims which were backed first by hyper partisans articles based on false narrative. And then I posted quotes by those involved. I didn’t spin anything...the spin is now by cnn who have gone in posted anti gun rhetoric articles under jasmine Barnes updated arrest. They moved from hate crime bullshit to gun control articles. Maybe they should post information on the gang problem in Houston which lead to the death of this innocent child?

You call me a racist? fuck you

He Gets Us
Old 01-06-2019, 09:40 PM   #760
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Ummm I made correct claims which were backed first by hyper partisans articles based on false narrative. And then I posted quotes by those involved. I didn’t spin anything...the spin is now by cnn who have gone in posted anti gun rhetoric articles under jasmine Barnes updated arrest. They moved from hate crime bullshit to gun control articles. Maybe they should post information on the gang problem in Houston which lead to the death of this innocent child?

You call me a racist? fuck you
Not calling you one but your post doesn't come off good.

You need to re read your post's and think .Your CNN hate has gone to a new level.

The News media outlets reported what was given to them,if the facts weren't right it's on the people giving the information to the news outlets .CNN reported what they were given. Honest question, why didn't you post about the shooting of the kids in our Area?

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-new...led-identified
Old 01-07-2019, 05:50 AM   #761
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Idk who Lee Merritt or Shaun King is so idc. Rally with a false narrative?

What do you want here? For the grieving family of the little girl who was killed to come out publicly and say "listen guys, we think it was a white guy in a red pickup but let's just take a few days, calm down, think rationally, explore all alternatives before we put statements in the media?

P.S. anyone who goes on witch hunts when this shit happens, whether it's Shaun King, Reddit, etc. whomever and starts asking the public to gather more info on potential suspects can eat a shit sandwich. People's lives get ruined over that shit.
Good post!

I found this but pretty sure Chico will dismiss it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/06/s...ss-events.html
Old 01-07-2019, 08:50 AM   #762
dmek25
MVP

linking a murder, with a gun, to gun control is wrong?
Old 01-07-2019, 09:02 AM   #763
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Good post!

lol...this isn't new news. LOL the NYT is simply making excuses because the boogeyman didn't exist.

False accusations that are weaponize politically is dangerous. They created a racist narrative to push a political agenda. You think this somehow ok?

Look at the facts, if live in Houston and your a minority, what's most likely to kill you? What's the biggest threat to your life? Its not the boogeyman that Lee Merritt, Congress Woman Shelia Jackson, Shaun King made it out to be this last week...this is a false narrative that continues to be weaponized to splinter this country. You are fueling hate based on racist accusations which are untrue.

Look at the facts in the Houston and crime demographics, there you will find the answer. No, actually turn a blind eye, that's what liberals have done in Chicago, New Orleans, Baltimore, Cleveland, Chicago, etc.

He Gets Us
Old 01-07-2019, 10:43 AM   #764
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Good post!

I was correct.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:28 AM   #765
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Chico man. Your hatred towards the left and your obliviousness towards the right is amazing. Especially when everything you hate about the left is EXACTLY what the right does on a minute to minute basis. I suggest you go outside, take a cold shower, come back inside, and take a fresh look at what is actually happening in this country.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote