Debating with the enemy

Old 10-03-2020, 08:04 PM   #736
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Taking this from Reddit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by u/MTDreams123

Donald removed embedded CDC epidemiologists in China- a known hot-spot for viral spillover.

He disbanded the pandemic preparedness office and then bragged about it.

Failing at the initial testing response and not thinking about medical supplies for over two months

Jan. 24 – “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 10 – “Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Feb. 19 – “I think the numbers are getting progressively better as we go.”

Feb. 20 – “…within a couple of days, is going to be down to close to zero.”

Feb. 22 – “We have it very much under control in this country.”

Feb. 25 – “…the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus… They tried the impeachment hoax … and this is their new hoax.” (to Sean Hannity)

Feb. 26 – “We’re going down, not up.”

Feb. 27 – “It’s going to disappear. One day like a miracle – it will disappear.”

Feb. 29 – “Everything is really under control.” (The vaccine will be available) “very rapidly.”

March 2 – “It’s very mild.” [direct lie from his conversation with Woodward in February]

March 4 – “…we’re talking about very small numbers in the United States.”

March 6 – (visiting the CDC) “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.’ Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” Maybe.

March 6: “Anybody who wants a test can get a test. That’s the bottom line.”

March 7: “I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.”

March 10 – “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

Advertisements
Old 10-03-2020, 08:17 PM   #737
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Y’all full of bullshit period. Stop trying to walk it back and own it.

Guess I shoulda come here a week ago when our blackface governor and his wife both test positive and “laughed” at them.

Weak fellas
LOL, face it chico , you and your boss are both clowns! It's amazing he shits the bed during the debate and his taxes prove he is a lying crook .....magically he gets covid and all that is off the radar!
Old 10-03-2020, 09:23 PM   #738
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Coronavirus (political)

For Chico. Ill own it. Fuck your feelings now. Hows it feel ...snowflake?
You motherfuckers made your bed. Lie in it.

Making trumpers cry.

POW’s are weak cus they get caught.

You got alot of nerve getting offended bro. Alot of fuckin nerve.

I aint walkin shit back.

Motherfucker made fun of the handicapped. Spent half a rally makin fun of Hillary for hAving pneumonia. Accused five innocent black kids of murder. Told a pow he was weak for getting caught. And u want empathy. Are u fuckin kidding dude? Do onto others as you would want done to you. The fuckin audacity and nerve u got. Hows it feel? Unreal.

Last edited by punch it in; 10-04-2020 at 08:03 AM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #739
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol...punch downing the white claw tonight? White claw wasted

Make sure you are in church tomorrow to pray for our President Trump

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:54 AM   #740
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Don't drive tonight chico .
Old 10-04-2020, 07:56 AM   #741
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Coronavirus (political)

Quote:

I dont even know wtf white claw is....
Im up bright n early n feeling like a million bucks. Betcha Trump feels like a fuckin turd nugget right about now.

Anyway getting back to your original post about having empathy for that fuck wad well ..... hahahaha hahahaha. Fuck his feelings 2020!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:27 AM   #742
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

I never thought I would say this, but I hope he wins re-election. It's not going to be off my vote, but it will be pretty enjoyable to watch everybody get super butt hurt again, especially the people on here who wished for his death, his wife's death etc. Oh I know, there will be people who deny they did it and lie, just like Trump would do, but anybody reading these threads know the truth.

I'm going to check back here in a few days when he has been released from Walter Reed just to make sure everybody is doing ok. There will be some people who might have harmed themselves or god forbid taken their own lives. Totally not trolling on that part.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:33 AM   #743
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
I never thought I would say this, but I hope he wins re-election. It's not going to be off my vote, but it will be pretty enjoyable to watch everybody get super butt hurt again, especially the people on here who wished for his death, his wife's death etc. Oh I know, there will be people who deny they did it and lie, just like Trump would do, but anybody reading these threads know the truth.

I'm going to check back here in a few days when he has been released from Walter Reed just to make sure everybody is doing ok. There will be some people who might have harmed themselves or god forbid taken their own lives. Totally not trolling on that part.
WTF?? Who here wished for his death?
Old 10-04-2020, 08:34 AM   #744
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I dont even know wtf white claw is....
Im up bright n early n feeling like a million bucks. Betcha Trump feels like a fuckin turd nugget right about now.

Anyway getting back to your original post about having empathy for that fuck wad well ..... hahahaha hahahaha. Fuck his feelings 2020!
Damn those Democrats!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cannot-pa...232739774.html

'This cannot be a partisan moment': Obama, Biden, and the Clintons offer prayers for Trump after he tests positive for COVID-19
Old 10-04-2020, 08:48 AM   #745
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

LOLOLOLOL.

Man SS84 you are wild.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:49 AM   #746
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Damn those Democrats!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cannot-pa...232739774.html

'This cannot be a partisan moment': Obama, Biden, and the Clintons offer prayers for Trump after he tests positive for COVID-19
The best part? When Obama said we're all Americans. Wish Trump felt that way about Democrats.
Old 10-04-2020, 09:49 AM   #747
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
The best part? When Obama said we're all Americans. Wish Trump felt that way about Democrats.
I'm sure chico can tell us why he doesn't.
Old 10-04-2020, 10:01 AM   #748
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Praying? I thought Democrats were anti-religion? Huh. Hard to pray if you don't believe in a deity.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:34 AM   #749
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans...s-poll-1536114

Democrats reaction towards the presidents diagnosis

31 percent said they felt "excited and 40 percent of Democrats said they felt "happy

Definitely On Friday that was the reaction here...sad

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 12:33 PM   #750
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

To me the saddest thing is how dismissive the executive branch has been about the pandemic since June. A leader in any position cannot prevent exposure but to not follow your own guidelines is just an embarrassment. If you look at the White House Covid party no social distancing, no masks, no temperature checks coming into the party, reliance on an unreliable Covid test. Here we are sacrificing to make sure our most vulnerable stay safe and our president can't even follow simple steps to keep himself safe.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote