Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Disgusting

Parking Lot

Old 04-30-2004, 08:59 PM   #61
Daseal
Puppy Kicker

Anything I say I don't mean as hostile, even though I know it comes across as such.
Daseal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-01-2004, 12:21 AM   #62
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

what is it about politics that sets almost everyone on the defensive? personally i don't care as much as i should about what's going on with the government but when someone has a viewpoint different from myself, then it's on like donkey kong.
skinsfanthru&thru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:29 AM   #63
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Probably because so much of a person's value system gets tied up in political ideaology. It's not just that you disagree with a point of view - by disagreeing with someone on some of these points, you are in a very real way calling into question their view of right and wrong.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:42 AM   #64
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/sport...ory?id=1793234

i hope they don't allow this stuff to happen cuz from all the interviews and whatnot, this is the type of stuff Tillman didn't want any part of.
skinsfanthru&thru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:49 AM   #65
offiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin
Probably because so much of a person's value system gets tied up in political ideaology. It's not just that you disagree with a point of view - by disagreeing with someone on some of these points, you are in a very real way calling into question their view of right and wrong.
That was very well said JR.
offiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 01:19 AM   #66
offiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonEmouse
Offiss please stop drinking or smoking whatever it is you are on, as it is obviously affecting your brain. Assuming you have one.

For one, your writing (note the spelling) style, grammar and spelling are atrocious. If you expect people to take what you have to say seriously, then I suggest you learn how to say it properly.

As to religion, you better stop talking out of your ass. Whilst this kind of talk is OK on the web, where nobody knows who you are, if you repeated some of your garbage in the street, particularly amongst the ethnic communities, you might find yourself very unwelcome in the least.

You appear to be a bigot, judging by your comments, and a particularly ignorant one at that. If you truly represent America’s views (I actually doubt that very much), then shame on America.

There are probably more Muslims in the world than Americans, and 99% of them have no desire to attack (literally not figuratively) America or it’s people. From your rhetoric and support for the crap spouted by our respective leaders (Blair and Bush in case you were unsure), you would probably be quite happy dropping nukes all over the middle east, rather than try to understand why there are elements of Muslim culture that dislike America (or more accurately it’s politics). If that’s the case, I hope you never venture overseas.

I for one happen to agree with the war in Afghanistan, considering the Taliban’s stance on terrorism. However, Iraq is a completely different kettle of oil, and if you think that has anything to do with Muslims, you really are as misguided and ill educated as you sound.
Very good mouse, that name suit's you fine, the fact is I really didn't know you were grading paper's and sometimes type a little fast for my own good, I do realize when I spell something wrong, I just don't take the time to go back to correct it, being I know my point is coming through, you are the big man with a spell check congradulation's, the fact is I really don't worry about being welcomed in countries that don't want anything to do with american's to begin with, now let's talk about the street, I was raised in them, and have no fear to speak my mind, and do so quite often, rest assured mouse I can back everything I say, the big question is, I would like to see if you would talk to me in the street as you have in this thread? That would be a test I do believe you would fail, because I believe you just may be the one hiding behind a computer. You can slam me all you want, unfortuantly it's your own ingnorance that your so angry about, the fact is out of everything that has been written on this subject, your's was by far the most hateful, it's alway's a display of ignorance when someone resort's to name calling like yourself.

p.s. feel free to correct any grammer you want.
offiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 06:50 PM   #67
Gmanc711
Thank You, Sean.

If Anyone watched the Memorial for Tillman, one of his fellow Rangers told the story of his death. It was quite a heroic event if you ask me.
Gmanc711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 07:45 PM   #68
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Guys, please take the hostilities somewhere else, like personal email or IM. This is a Redskins/Football message board.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 03:35 PM   #69
cpayne5
Playmaker

Parking Lot
All off topic chatter.
cpayne5 is offline   Reply With Quote