23-13 Dallas

Thanks!
la73hof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 05:26 PM   #63
paulskinsfan

Re: Dallas Score Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyfan06
Am I on the right website? I thought this was a Redskin's fans website, there surely are a lot of you with a lack of faith in your team....sheesh!

I hear what you're sayin, the only problem is when your team has lost 16 out of 17 to the Boys, at some point you become, well, realistic. Dallas, right now, just looks like the better team. I hope Im wrong, I pray Im wrong, but I think 24-13 Cowboys is realistic. Man I hate saying that, but our O has shown us nothing improved upon from last year......yet, I hope.
paulskinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 05:46 PM   #64
AnonEmouse
The Starter

14-10 to the Skins. No turn overs and D holds them to one TD. 2 Portis runs will do it in that case. Brunell sure isn't going to light up the night Sky!
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 05:49 PM   #65
manicd
Special Teams

I predict a Dallas win. Don't even care about the score. I just hope we don't look aweful, because you know what that means. 2 full weeks of you know what(I'm not even going to type it cause I'm so sick of hearing it)

Also, I don't think Dallas is as good as they looked either. Chargers without Gates is like Minnosota without Moss, or Eagles without TO. Big time downgrade. He's that important to that team.
manicd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 06:49 PM   #66
BossHog

Their defense isn't as good statistically. I know our offense shouldn't be as good as SD's as they return eleven players on both sides of the ball (minus Gates for the opener) but, we should be able to put the ball into the end zone against DAL. It won't be so easy for DAL to do the same against us.
BossHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:26 PM   #67
Blue Star
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyfan06
Am I on the right website? I thought this was a Redskin's fans website, there surely are a lot of you with a lack of faith in your team....sheesh!
whats up Blue Star here checking in from cowboysboard.com

Theres nothing with being honest with yourself. When the cowboys played the eagles monday night last season I knew they were gonna get killed and they did.

Final Cowboys 31 Skins 10
Blue Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 01:48 AM   #68
Daseal
Puppy Kicker

This is a skins fan site, but that doesn't mean we should all just throw trends and stats to the wind and pick the Redskins to win. We couldn't score a TD against the Bears and we controlled the ball all game, we won't have the luxury vs Dallas and while Dallas's defense isnt as good as the Bears, I expect us to maybe get one TD.

I hope I'm wrong and we light it up, but I haven't seen anything from the offensive side of the ball (players or play callers) that make me feel comfortable in our offense. There's only so much even the greatest defenses can do if they're tired.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:06 AM   #69
STPainmaker
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Star
whats up Blue Star here checking in from cowboysboard.com

Theres nothing with being honest with yourself. When the cowboys played the eagles monday night last season I knew they were gonna get killed and they did.

Final Cowboys 31 Skins 10

You got point Blue star and I think we will lose but a little closer than your prediction Dallas 16 Skins 13 in OT.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:51 AM   #70
TaylorsNotGuilty
Camp Scrub

I think we lose 17-10. I think theyre going to stack up the line to stop portis and I definately dont think brunell can beat them through the air.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:12 AM   #71
Sociofan
Special Teams

After 5 quarters of play:

Washington 9
Dallas 9
Sociofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 10:25 AM   #72
12thMan
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecrisp
Sadly, Beemnseven, I think you're right on the money.

I don't think it will matter whether Ramsey or Brunell is the quarterback in this one. Ramsey would get eaten alive by their blitz, and Brunell's not aggressive enough to punish the Dallas D for clamping down on Portis like a pack of wild dogs.

I also watched the Chargers game last weekend, and Dallas impressed me-- particularly their offense. The Redskins defense is still good, but I don't like the offense's chances against the Dallas D. The offense won't be able to sustain drives or maintain possession long enough to keep the defense fresh, and Parcells will just start wearing them down with the running of Julius Jones.

Of course, the Skins could do the same thing to Bledsoe that the Cowboys would've done to Ramsey: ship him out of the stadium in a body bag. Both QBs are sitting ducks to a blitz-happy defense. If the Redskins decommission Bledsoe, they have a chance. Otherwise, I see Bledsoe making just enough big plays through the air to keep the defense honest and give Jones enough wiggle room on the ground to wear down the defensive front.

This game is in Dallas. It's Parcells knowing every move Gibbs is going to make. It's the recent history of Dallas dominance over Washington. It's the blind referees that always seem to follow Washington around to every crucial matchup. It's the one game that I dread every year, because the next day I inevitably have to face all those pompous, sneering Cowboy fans and hear "how 'bout them Cowboys?" hollered across the office building every time the game is brought up in conversation. It's not going to be any different this year.

Cowboys 27, Redskins 6.

What's interesting is that Bledsoe himself said he would be suprised if they get more than a few shots at a touchdown against the Redskins. I don't know if that was some of the "pre-game modesty stuff", but that's what he said.

Last edited by 12thMan; 09-17-2005 at 12:39 PM.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 11:29 AM   #73
diehardskin2982
Another Year, another mess.

13-10 skins
Old 09-17-2005, 11:44 AM   #74
MTK
\m/

I think what a lot of people are overlooking is the fact Williams coached Bledsoe for two years in Buffalo, so it's the old story of pupil vs. teacher.

This could definitely be a big advantage for our D.

Anyone who thinks Bledsoe is going to have a repeat performance of his week 1 showing is sadly mistaken in my opinion.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:38 PM   #75
12thMan
MVP

I'm hoping for one of those performances from our D much like John Gruden had the Bucs ready for his old team in the SB v. Raiders/QB Rich Gannon.

People have been saying how we didn't put much pressure on Orton, I don't think we really came after him until the second half.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote