Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-19-2021, 04:37 PM   #62
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
“Republican” logic: Kyle is an innocent kid with good intentions (armed with a rifle)
Also “Republican” logic: that Ahmad Aubrey kid was up to no good! (Unarmed)

White privilege +1

Yup. Its just out in the open full blown racism disguised as patriotism, or making America great again.
Maga Hat = White hood.

Kyle Rittenhouse is just one of millions of them. He took his AR -15 to town looking for trouble and killed people. Like I said imagine if a black kid with an AR -15 was trotting down the street near a Trump rally. Things would never, ever, ever turn out like this.

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 04:43 PM   #63
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

A white kid defended himself against three white lunatics in a riot

This has nothing to do with race. You guys have a sick obsession

He Gets Us
Old 11-19-2021, 08:36 PM   #64
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Pot meet kettle!
Old 11-19-2021, 09:43 PM   #65
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

One racist scum who went looking for trouble at a blm protest walked. Enough with the people he murdered and maimed were white. This isn’t about peoples outsides its about their insides.
These three fuckin dumb motherfuckers in the picture won’t walk. They better fry. 3 outta 4 racists put away isn’t perfect but it’s something.
Old 11-20-2021, 01:08 AM   #66
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

One racist scum who went looking for trouble at a blm protest walked. Enough with the people he murdered and maimed were white. This isn’t about peoples outsides its about their insides.
These three fuckin dumb motherfuckers in the picture won’t walk. They better fry. 3 outta 4 racists put away isn’t perfect but it’s something.
Punch, that wasn't a protest that night in Wisconsin. You do a disservice to your argument when you aren't honest about the events. That was rioting and looting and burning shit. And that's before the shooting happened.

That being said, I agree that Rittenhouse should have never been there in the 1st place. A 17 year old, say under the best case, "helping with security", is ridiculous. But stop calling that bullshit that night a protest. That's like me calling January 6th a protest. And go back and look about anything I said about those idiots, never said anything less than they are dumb fucks.

In regards to the Arbery case: Fuck those 3 guys. What they did is 20 fold worse than Rittenhouse imo. If the guy that pulled the trigger gets the death sentence, won't here a peep from me. Don't think you can "fry" the other 2, but they should definitely face severe consequences.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 05:02 AM   #67
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Punch, that wasn't a protest that night in Wisconsin. You do a disservice to your argument when you aren't honest about the events. That was rioting and looting and burning shit. And that's before the shooting happened.

That being said, I agree that Rittenhouse should have never been there in the 1st place. A 17 year old, say under the best case, "helping with security", is ridiculous. But stop calling that bullshit that night a protest. That's like me calling January 6th a protest. And go back and look about anything I said about those idiots, never said anything less than they are dumb fucks.

In regards to the Arbery case: Fuck those 3 guys. What they did is 20 fold worse than Rittenhouse imo. If the guy that pulled the trigger gets the death sentence, won't here a peep from me. Don't think you can "fry" the other 2, but they should definitely face severe consequences.

Protest doesn’t have to mean they are all sitting around singing coom ba yah. I never said peaceful protest, but ill call it social unrest if that is better?
Bottom line is it was happening because of social inequality and not because of a lie about election fraud. There is no comparing the two events in any way, shape , or form.
Old 11-20-2021, 05:12 AM   #68
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Wrong.

A white kid went to another State, lied about his age to buy a gun he wasn't suppose to have . At 17 years old he went looking for trouble found it and murdered two people. Yes the people lost the criminal trail but he will not win the civil trial .He put himself in harms way ,people thinking anything else are racist ignorant assholes.
Old 11-20-2021, 09:32 AM   #69
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Protest doesn’t have to mean they are all sitting around singing coom ba yah. I never said peaceful protest, but ill call it social unrest if that is better?
Bottom line is it was happening because of social inequality and not because of a lie about election fraud. There is no comparing the two events in any way, shape , or form.
There is no justification for rioting, looting, and burning shit down imo. Stop giving it a cute label that makes it sound different than what it was. Call a spade a spade.

If you want to make an argument that those things are "OK" (for lack of a better word) as long as the cause is just to you, go for it. But don't change the facts.

I wasn't trying to compare the events. Fuck everyone that went into the capital that day, I've never said anything different. I was just comparing how no way people would be OK with anyone calling that day a protest or social unrest. It's called an insurrection, domestic terrorism, etc.

Any how, that's my politics for the weekend. You can have the last word here, if you so choose.

Hopefully no one else dies, on any side, in reaction to the verdict around the country.

For all things good, can 2022 please not be as shitty as 2020 and 2021? Let's all have a normal year in 'Merica in 2022.

And I play you in FF this weekend. Go Team!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 10:16 AM   #70
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Can you spot the fake news? Incredible

“FaCEboOK is the real problem”
It's the ignorant that consider Facebook a news source .
Old 11-20-2021, 10:22 AM   #71
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
There is no justification for rioting, looting, and burning shit down imo. Stop giving it a cute label that makes it sound different than what it was. Call a spade a spade.

If you want to make an argument that those things are "OK" (for lack of a better word) as long as the cause is just to you, go for it. But don't change the facts.

I wasn't trying to compare the events. Fuck everyone that went into the capital that day, I've never said anything different. I was just comparing how no way people would be OK with anyone calling that day a protest or social unrest. It's called an insurrection, domestic terrorism, etc.

Any how, that's my politics for the weekend. You can have the last word here, if you so choose.

Hopefully no one else dies, on any side, in reaction to the verdict around the country.

For all things good, can 2022 please not be as shitty as 2020 and 2021? Let's all have a normal year in 'Merica in 2022.

And I play you in FF this weekend. Go Team!

Of course im not condoning looting or destruction and neither were probably 85% of the people there to protest.

I was simply comparing cause and effect. One being social inequality and one being a blatant lie because someone wants to stay in power. The roots of those two events cannot be discounted or chalked up to “they are both wrong”.

One happened for a true purpose- racial equality.
One happened because of a lie.
Old 11-20-2021, 11:40 AM   #72
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wpb...ounts/38304640

Andrew Coffee IV found not guilty on all counts of murder, attempted first degree murder

People saying Rittenhouse would be found guilty if he were black ought to read about the Coffee verdict, which, as it happens, also came down today.

Coffee FIRED ON DEPUTIES during a raid, made a self defense case, and won

This case was settled yesterday and will be ignored because it doesn’t fit the lying, cowardly media false narrative.

The mainstream media again failed the people of this country with the coverage of the Rittonhouse case. They lied and avioded the facts in the case. The gun NEVER travel across state lines, Kyle wasn’t an outsider if the Kenosha community: his dad lived there and Kyle job was in Kenosha, Kyle was threatened by Rosenbaum that he would kill him if he caught him alone per witness testimony, Hubbard and another” jump kick man “were assaulting Kyle when he shot and killed Huber, Antifa associated Greg G approached Kyle with his own pistol drawn and pointed at Kyle per his own testimony.

All three injured/killed by Kyle were convicted felons. 2 of the 3 were involved in violence and rioting that night.

Justice was thankfully served yesterday.

He Gets Us
Old 11-20-2021, 01:32 PM   #73
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It's the ignorant that consider Facebook a news source .
I wish people would have got the correct information on this case, there wouldn't be so much rage if they had. Don Abrams (no conservative I might add and who had no sympathy for Rittenhouse) sounded like he was banging his head on the desk yesterday in frustration in his attempts to correct bad information and to explain to his audience why the Jury had to come to the verdict they did. Given the evidence versus the charges brought the Jury was absolutely correct in their verdict.

(For those that don't know Don Abrams is (was?) the legal expert ABC news uses/used - he has his own show on Sirious POTUS channel).
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 01:48 PM   #74
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

See Kyle purchase an AR-15
See Kyle travel to another city with it.
See Kyle walk into a crowd of people who stood for everything he detested
See Kyle kill two of them
See Kyle claim self defense

See how fucking stupid you sound when you defend him?
Old 11-21-2021, 03:51 AM   #75
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
See Kyle purchase an AR-15
See Kyle travel to another city with it.
See Kyle walk into a crowd of people who stood for everything he detested
See Kyle kill two of them
See Kyle claim self defense

See how fucking stupid you sound when you defend him?
If I can add .....

See 17 year old Kyle go to a different State with Illegal weapon
See 17 year old Kyle break curfew
See 17 year old Kyle render medical aid with nothing but an AR-15