Debating with the enemy

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 04:24 PM   #61
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
And you need to look in a mirror because you are filled with hatred ,Easter Sunday and you mock people who choose to believe there still might be some hope or people that need to believe in something to help them make it through the day ,talk about hatred you Jr need to look in a mirror and think about why your life is so bad ,you might just see it's you not everyone else that is wrong .From your post and RR's you both need something to have hope in ,that is why the two of you cry , bitch , moan and complain about everything , you have no hope ,you believe in nothing, you're sad .

Why do you continue to project your insecurities in my direction? Filled with hatred? Why? Because I have no tolerance for people fucking over the good will of humanity and establishing their sovereignty of others? I'm filled with hate because I hate seeing humans being murdered all because of ego driven sociopaths get off on it? I'm filled with hate because I hate seeing elected officials committing treason by selling its country out in the name of corporate interests? I'm filled with hate because I hate seeing judges allow the rich/privileged off on crimes that otherwise would draw harsh punishment on the common people? According to you, the world is filled with love and peace, which is precisely why you lock your doors at night. Is that why you keep your money in a bank or valuables in a safe? Is that why you need other security measures for schools and public events to protect family and friends? Is that why there are homeless and starving people around the world? Is that why people die because they don't have access to healthcare? This the world of "love and peace" you live in G1? The difference between you and me is I choose not to bury my head in the sand and see the world for what it is. A place where good and evil reside. If I had no hope in humanity, there would essentially be no reason to live. As it is, I do have hope in humanity, even if that one lasting human is myself.

Furthermore, you sit here and support cops that flat our murder innocent people. You sit here and support the corrupt system that continues to fuck its people over at every opportunity. You sit here and support the same people that strip liberties from you on a daily basis merely on the premise that "you have nothing to hide."

I think it is you that needs to look into a mirror for some self reflection. Do me a favor while you are there. Lift up your hand in a clinched fist. Now extend your middle finger. That's for supporting murderous cowards.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Advertisements
Old 04-23-2014, 05:14 PM   #62
Giantone
Gamebreaker

[QUOTE=NC_Skins;1069085]Why do you continue to project your insecurities in my direction? Filled with hatred? Why? Because I have no tolerance for people fucking over the good will of humanity and establishing their sovereignty of others? I'm filled with hate because I hate seeing humans being murdered all because of ego driven sociopaths get off on it? I'm filled with hate because I hate seeing elected officials committing treason by selling its country out in the name of corporate interests? I'm filled with hate because I hate seeing judges allow the rich/privileged off on crimes that otherwise would draw harsh punishment on the common people? According to you, the world is filled with love and peace, which is precisely why you lock your doors at night. Is that why you keep your money in a bank or valuables in a safe? Is that why you need other security measures for schools and public events to protect family and friends? Is that why there are homeless and starving people around the world? Is that why people die because they don't have access to healthcare? This the world of "love and peace" you live in G1? The difference between you and me is I choose not to bury my head in the sand and see the world for what it is. A place where good and evil reside. If I had no hope in humanity, there would essentially be no reason to live. As it is, I do have hope in humanity, even if that one lasting human is myself.

Furthermore, you sit here and support cops that flat our murder innocent people. You sit here and support the corrupt system that continues to fuck its people over at every opportunity. You sit here and support the same people that strip liberties from you on a daily basis merely on the premise that "you have nothing to hide."

QUOTE]

lol ,yeah ,it's me .
Old 04-23-2014, 05:18 PM   #63
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
...A place where good and evil reside. If I had no hope in humanity, there would essentially be no reason to live. As it is, I do have hope in humanity, even if that one lasting human is myself....

I think it is you that needs to look into a mirror for some self reflection. Do me a favor while you are there. Lift up your hand in a clinched fist. Now extend your middle finger. That's for supporting murderous cowards.
Holy crap dude!! Take a deep breath. How did we get from atheist vs. religious to that post? Seems you made G1's point about anger/hate pretty well.

Maybe I'm being obtuse or missed something, but who are the "murderous cowards"?

I know I've been away for awhile, but if I remember correctly, G1 isn't a supporter of corporate interests, the rich, or gov't stomping on personal liberties.
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:30 PM   #64
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Holy crap dude!! Take a deep breath. How did we get from atheist vs. religious to that post? Seems you made G1's point about anger/hate pretty well.

Maybe I'm being obtuse or missed something, but who are the "murderous cowards"?

I know I've been away for awhile, but if I remember correctly, G1 isn't a supporter of corporate interests, the rich, or gov't stomping on personal liberties.

Take a deep breath? At what part in my retort does it seem out of control or raging mad? Clue: I'm not. Just because I hate bad things that happen to innocent people doesn't mean I'm filled with hate. What part of that do you guys not grasp? You do realize you can hate the shitty things that go around you without being filled with hate.

The murderous cowards are the cops that have killed innocent people during duty. Two scenarios were both caught on film, and pretty much everyone unanimously agreed the cops were wrong and should be charged. Not G1, he sided with the cops even though there is video for all to see. So I should feel less about it because it was some random person that got murdered? What if G1 were supporting the murderers that broke in and killed Sean Taylor? What some of those cops did to those guys are in many ways worse because they were murdered by people that were supposed to protect them. G1 pretty much sides with the institution......except for the Bankers. Which is ironic because it's the bankers that run the institution.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 04-23-2014 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:15 PM   #65
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Dabo Swinney, coach of Clemson Tigers, responds to religious organization - ESPN

Kinda like Coach Swinney, creating a family atmosphere within their team
In high school we played football on Saturdays (no lights) ,my mother would go to 7 am Mass every Sat morning and she would come home and tell us about the football players all in their Varsity jackets at church . When I was old enough and on the team I would go with the other players ,only about 12-15 of us were catholic but the funny thing is and I don't know why but it became cool . No one was selling religion far from it ,other players just found out we were doing it and ask if they could come and after they would ask questions ,why do stand during this and kneel during that and it was cool they could just come inside and watch the rest of us .
Before games we would have ministers from a lot of different faiths come in and lead us in prayed before a game ,not once did anyone try to sell religion to me , the people who are against that well they are the same ones who try to wreck Nativity scenes at Christmas
Old 04-23-2014, 08:45 PM   #66
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

'Passive selling' is still selling religion. If you were too ignorant to know what was happening it doesn't change the fact.

How do you feel about Pope John-Paul getting a sainthood?
Old 04-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #67
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Take a deep breath? At what part in my retort does it seem out of control or raging mad? Clue: I'm not. Just because I hate bad things that happen to innocent people doesn't mean I'm filled with hate. What part of that do you guys not grasp? You do realize you can hate the shitty things that go around you without being filled with hate.

The murderous cowards are the cops that have killed innocent people during duty. Two scenarios were both caught on film, and pretty much everyone unanimously agreed the cops were wrong and should be charged. Not G1, he sided with the cops even though there is video for all to see. So I should feel less about it because it was some random person that got murdered? What if G1 were supporting the murderers that broke in and killed Sean Taylor? What some of those cops did to those guys are in many ways worse because they were murdered by people that were supposed to protect them. G1 pretty much sides with the institution......except for the Bankers. Which is ironic because it's the bankers that run the institution.
Gotcha, I missed the cop thread.
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:01 PM   #68
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Mixed feelings, should not have been fast tracked and Office of Devil's Advocate should not have been removed.

That being said, JPII's positives outweigh his errors during the abuse scandals.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:20 AM   #69
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
'Passive selling' is still selling religion. If you were too ignorant to know what was happening it doesn't change the fact.

Doesn't bother me ,seems to bother you .
Old 04-24-2014, 11:20 AM   #70
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
Doesn't bother me ,seems to bother you .
It really does. Other than the obvious idiocy of making someone 'special' the vile pervert actively assisted in child rape. Sainthood? Scourge would be more just, followed by crucifixion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #71
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
It really does. Other than the obvious idiocy of making someone 'special' the vile pervert actively assisted in child rape. Sainthood? Scourge would be more just, followed by crucifixion.

For someone who hates religion and doesn't believe in God you sure spend a lot of time crying and worrying about it .
Old 04-24-2014, 05:35 PM   #72
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

I rarely cry, I never worry. More people are going to continue to be scammed by this fraudulent cult. A sainthood for a pedophile ringleader? Fuck sake!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2014, 09:12 PM   #73
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Old 04-24-2014, 09:48 PM   #74
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I rarely cry, I never worry.

....all posts to the contrary .
Old 04-24-2014, 11:20 PM   #75
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
....all posts to the contrary .
You have yet to read and actually understand any of my posts.
Closed Thread