Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-02-2020, 10:38 AM   #676
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Jill and I send our thoughts to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for a swift recovery. We will continue to pray for the health and safety of the president and his family.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) October 2, 2020

Advertisements
Old 10-02-2020, 10:48 AM   #677
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Jill and I send our thoughts to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for a swift recovery. We will continue to pray for the health and safety of the president and his family.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) October 2, 2020
Exactly what to say...also Rachel Madow statement was great.

Nice to see humans acting like humans

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:05 AM   #678
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I just hate when bad things happen to people..........who don’t deserve it. Asshole was well aware of the potential exposure and still got on a flight to NJ. As if he hasnt done enough to help this virus along. Fuck him. I coupd give two flying fucks that he has it or what happens to him. Add that to your get well card Chico.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:06 AM   #679
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Exactly what to say...also Rachel Madow statement was great.

Nice to see humans acting like humans

How ironic. Because we are talking about a guy without a shred of human decency in his body. You do see the irony there right?
I fuckin detest assholes. They get not one iota of my sympathy.
Spare me the post that is coming where u tell me that im the guy with no heart. I got a huge heart for good people and utter disdain for jerkoffs. That’s all. You wanna play down the virus, and not practice masks and social distancing and be responsible for millions of your sheep to do the same while putting decent and responsible humans at risk all for re election purposes? You fuckin deserve everything you get.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:15 AM   #680
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Im thinking back to when he mocked that handicapped journalist. Would have been nice for him to wind up like that. But ill settle for this.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:17 AM   #681
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You would also believe the Obama administration made efforts to disrupt the incoming trump administration, was aware of illegal surveillance of the trump campaign, and was complicit in a effort to construct a Russian collusion hoax to delegitimized the Trump presidency?

In regards to the Russian hoax, Some are even stupid enough to buy into it, that even after multiple investigations including the Muller comprehensive one, They actually still believe trump was NOT completely exonerated. Lol...

Hope you're enjoying the waters in the deep end of the pool.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:21 AM   #682
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

At least Asshole has health insurance, unlike the ones that get sick (because of his incompetence) and get their health insurance stripped away (because of his hatred for Obama ). I honestly cannot believe you come on here looking for well wishes for this guy Chico. I heard Jung Un might have it too so your gonna want to buy two cards.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:22 AM   #683
SunnySide
Playmaker

Trump is a horrible human being, I do hate him with every fiber of my being ..

but dont let who he is, effect who you are.

Not to sound cheesy, but IMO being a good person to good people is not being a good person. Being a good person, when you want to be a bad person, is being a good person.

Im trying to be a good person today.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:28 AM   #684
SunnySide
Playmaker

“The president does have mild symptoms, and as we look to try to make sure that not only his health and safety and welfare is good, we continue to look at that for all of the American people,” Meadows continued, adding that he is not only "in good spirits, but very energetic.”

Meadows, though, did not elaborate on the types of symptoms the president was experiencing, or any potential treatments the president’s medical team was reviewing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pre...or-coronavirus

Heard on the radio that Hope Hicks was starting to show symptoms on Wednesday.

The weakened mutated strains and medical community having 6 months of experience dealing with this ... I would think everyone in the WH is in good hands.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:31 AM   #685
MTK
\m/

too soon?
Old 10-02-2020, 11:33 AM   #686
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Hope you're enjoying the waters in the deep end of the pool.
Mooby, I’ve been xplained this multiple times lol. The obstruction charge: mueller did not fully exonerate the President as well as not enough evidence to bring a recommendation of obstruction charge against the President. The Muller report resulted in no chargers for obstruction against the President.

On the charge of collusion, as reported by the NYT, mueller could not find any evidence the President or the administration colluding with Russia or any other foreign government. The President was completely exonerated based on the mueller investigation when it came to Russia.

But continue to roll with the conspiracy theory of Trump shady tax return and Russian businesses...while ignoring proven evidence a sitting VP son collecting money from Moscow mayor wife and corrupt Russian oligarch. Makes sense.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:34 AM   #687
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Trump is a horrible human being, I do hate him with every fiber of my being ..

but dont let who he is, effect who you are.

Not to sound cheesy, but IMO being a good person to good people is not being a good person. Being a good person, when you want to be a bad person, is being a good person.

Im trying to be a good person today.

See I dont think im a bad person nor would you be for wanting all the horrible human beings wiped off the face of the earth though. I want the world to be a better place. I want heaven on fucking earth. What stands in the way? The greedy selfish douchebags that shit all over others. As to your point i am not responsible for anything that happens to anyone. Being a bad person would entail me acting on my feelings for them. But i would never. I wish they would lose their hate. I wish they could muster up some empathy. I didn’t give Trump the virus. But im not going to wish that motherfucker well same way I wouldn’t wish Manson well or any other douchebag.
This is a guy who only cares about people who adore him. Seriously. A whole world of human beings and this guy would exterminate every single one of them that does not fall in line behind him. But im supposed to pretend to have sympathy for him and wish him well. Nah.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:38 AM   #688
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtk View Post

too soon?

hahahahahahahahaha. That is fucking perfect. I played die monster die on the way to work. Was going to post it in the music thread.

We are such shitty people for not having sympathy for a complete and utter piece of shit aren’t we? (Nah)
Old 10-02-2020, 11:42 AM   #689
MTK
\m/

Classy

@Yamiche
CONFIRMED: There was no contact from the Trump campaign or the White House to alert the Biden campaign of possible exposure. The campaign learned of the situation from the news reports, a Biden campaign aide tells me.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:50 AM   #690
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

This whole dynamic of Trumpers wanting good decent human beings to wish this motherfucker well is like the third reich telling the jews how wrong it was not to pay their respects to der fuhrer. Screw this racist con artist. We all know he will be fine and Bob Dylan will get it. Cus thats just how fucked up this world is. Lol