Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-05-2018, 01:40 PM   #676
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Well that's pretty shit Chico. If true and Google is just letting anyone buy ads and put anything up it really goes against what they're preaching about letting fake news spread.

I'd also like to add an additional point about how stupid, we, the American people (not just the right) are becoming if we actually believe those ads. It really doesn't paint people in a favorable light if they can't look at that nonsense and tell fact from fiction.
I agree. You would think these companies would have top Quality Controls across all industries...Obviously not. Fundamentally you have to ask yourself, if Google doesn't...then what? This isn't a good look.

Welp, here you go:

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/05/tec...tee/index.html

Senators blast Google for no-show on Capitol Hill
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-05-2018, 03:36 PM   #677
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
60 mins report on fake news which was done probably 8 months ago said Education level did not matter when people read fake as well political leanings....That was my biggest take away from that excellent piece by Scott Pelley.

Think about that...when people believe fake news it does not matter about how smart/dumb you are or if you are Republican/Democrat....So its an emotional response based on bias and what the person wants to believe.
'Personal Bias", ............now who has been saying that???

http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread...=63898&page=83

post #1232
Old 09-05-2018, 04:49 PM   #678
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cff1c838115d

That was no white-power hand signal at the Kavanaugh hearing

More conspiracy theory and fake news from twitter, fucking amazing how dumb the alt left is... I see the continuing conspiracy theories of Justice Kennedy's old seat still raging on...

This is good example of how fake news that is so obviously absurd can go viral and retards actually believe this stuff. You must be a hardcore loser to say and retweet this shit
Old 09-05-2018, 07:48 PM   #679
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cff1c838115d

That was no white-power hand signal at the Kavanaugh hearing

More conspiracy theory and fake news from twitter, fucking amazing how dumb the alt left is... I see the continuing conspiracy theories of Justice Kennedy's old seat still raging on...

This is good example of how fake news that is so obviously absurd can go viral and retards actually believe this stuff. You must be a hardcore loser to say and retweet this shit

No the WP was actually saying it did not happen,don't confuse some blogger and a real media outlet .Look at what trump tweets and we know he lies, I see no outrage about him?
Old 09-05-2018, 07:54 PM   #680
Giantone
Gamebreaker

All the outlets I have seen so far are all saying there was no WHITE POWER sign. So it looks like the 'real media" is getting it right . Seems like more personal bias to me.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:01 PM   #681
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
No the WP was actually saying it did not happen,don't confuse some blogger and a real media outlet .Look at what trump tweets and we know he lies, I see no outrage about him?
I know that but it took the wapo to have to write that so that dumb shit would stop. Google it and you will find actual papers and news channels from 7-9 hours ago reporting “was a white power sgned flashed today at kavenaugh hearing?

News channels and papers actually were spreading this shit.

This
Is
Why
Folks.
This is why people don’t trust and consider media the enemy of the people.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:01 PM   #682
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
All the outlets I have seen so far are all saying there was no WHITE POWER sign. So it looks like the 'real media" is getting it right . Seems like more personal bias to me.
Why is it even a story then?
Old 09-05-2018, 08:18 PM   #683
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Why is it even a story then?
If you would back off your unfounded media attacks you would see that they are reporting the truth "social media ran with something and the real media is saying what you said ...there was no "white power sign"....there are getting the truth out there. Wouldn't be a story here unless you brought it up , so who is at fault people who were spreading the lies or the real media that was clearing it up?
Old 09-05-2018, 08:19 PM   #684
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I know that but it took the wapo to have to write that so that dumb shit would stop. Google it and you will find actual papers and news channels from 7-9 hours ago reporting “was a white power sgned flashed today at kavenaugh hearing?

News channels and papers actually were spreading this shit.

This
Is
Why
Folks.
This is why people don’t trust and consider media the enemy of the people.
Until you brought it up I had never heard a thing.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:30 PM   #685
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Until you brought it up I had never heard a thing.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...na-bash-219733

“The Left’s White-Power Self-Own“ here something good about it from politico.

A certified fake news site “thinkprogressive” actually was online perpetuating th3 white power story. Sad!

G1 this story was all over the internet today.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:35 PM   #686
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...na-bash-219733

“The Left’s White-Power Self-Own“ here something good about it from politico.

A certified fake news site “thinkprogressive” actually was online perpetuating th3 white power story. Sad!

G1 this story was all over the internet today.
No it wasn't ,chico you are trying to hard to prove something that wasn't there. Your personal bias is showing, again.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:50 AM   #687
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I honestly thought this was a slam dunk for trump with this guy......................now, maybe not.

..........this is a opinion piece.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...153300884.html
Old 09-07-2018, 10:39 AM   #688
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, ya can't make this shit up!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/several-p...130601185.html

President Donald Trump’s rally in Billings, Montana, on Thursday had many strange moments, including a tangent where he speculated about his potential impeachment and an instance where he seemed unable to pronounce the word “anonymous.” Perhaps oddest of all, though, was that several people standing behind Trump were replaced on camera as the evening went on.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:36 AM   #689
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
LOL, ya can't make this shit up!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/several-p...130601185.html

President Donald Trump’s rally in Billings, Montana, on Thursday had many strange moments, including a tangent where he speculated about his potential impeachment and an instance where he seemed unable to pronounce the word “anonymous.” Perhaps oddest of all, though, was that several people standing behind Trump were replaced on camera as the evening went on.
Fake news!

It's all about image and perception G1, can't have lames appearing on camera directly behind the president at a rally. We need young enthusiastic white women to convince the world everything's ok.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:38 AM   #690
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

So anybody want to take odds on who the op-ed writer is?

I'm going with John Kelly. He gets a first hand audience to the nonsense and he doesn't seem like the typical Trump yes man.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote