Debating with the enemy

Old 05-12-2022, 11:46 AM   #676
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Democrats have the Presidency, both houses in Congress

Democrats are 100% responsible for all the problems in this country and their policy decisions have lead directly to these outcomes.

Try all you want to “what about Trump”, he has zero impact to what’s going on in the country.

Pathetic

HAHAHAHAHA. CULT BOY RIGHT ON CUE ! Get out Chico while you still have time to live for yourself and not some loser like Trump! There are all sorts of help groups and former cult members that are there for you. And im being 100 percent serious. Please live your life for you and not some one term loser. Sorry i had to take a dig at your leader. That will probably be counter productive and drive you further into the cult. Oh well.

While we are conversing hopefully you can tell me what it is about Donald Trump that gets you so excited? I really am curious about this. Before he came into the political spectrum were you a big fan? When he was ready to hang the central park five just because they were black did that peak your interest? Or did u only start to worship him after he became a one term president?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-12-2022, 12:00 PM   #677
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Some pictures of Chicos last family vacation. The look on his wife’s face when God touched her baby’s face says it all…..heaven on Earth!

Old 05-12-2022, 12:23 PM   #678
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

It's so sad that he brings out the worst of this Country. His followers are a sad statement of this Country.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:37 PM   #679
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It's so sad that he brings out the worst of this Country. His followers are a sad statement of this Country.

His followers are a sad statement of the human race. Look at that crazy bitch. Literally as if God himself touched her baby. And u know Trump, especially in those moments, is wondering if he is a God. That old dude isn’t saluting our flag, our country, or any of that - he is saluting a man.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:40 PM   #680
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Elvis or the Beatles used to elicit this reaction- from much larger crowds but still. At least they could sing and dance and shit. This guy is just a silver spoon child who got propped up by the extreme right for spouting racist rhetoric in the past. His biggest talent is pooping while he eats.

We better stop talking about the most relevant Republican in the world in a political thread now,….
Old 05-12-2022, 01:04 PM   #681
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Elvis or the Beatles used to elicit this reaction- from much larger crowds but still. At least they could sing and dance and shit. This guy is just a silver spoon child who got propped up by the extreme right for spouting racist rhetoric in the past. His biggest talent is pooping while he eats.

We better stop talking about the most relevant Republican in the world in a political thread now,….
That's what makes the republican party (to which I belong) so sad right now. Not one person has the courage to stand up to that lying piece of shit and call him out. He lost the election why does he get to lead the republican party? Republicans and Democrats can have differences I get it but for the republicans to just blindly follow trump shows a lack of courage that made America the great Country it is. His sheep are morons that want a dictator not a President.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:07 PM   #682
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

They were mer entertainers that capture the Heart of America and the World , people could pick and choose if they wanted to listen them . trump as president will run this Country into the ground and kiss up to World dictators like he did before.
Old 05-12-2022, 03:34 PM   #683
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
That's what makes the republican party (to which I belong) so sad right now. Not one person has the courage to stand up to that lying piece of shit and call him out. He lost the election why does he get to lead the republican party? Republicans and Democrats can have differences I get it but for the republicans to just blindly follow trump shows a lack of courage that made America the great Country it is. His sheep are morons that want a dictator not a President.

Nobody stands up to him because they will lose the white trash vote. Its a big piece of the pie. Maybe he will choke on a big mac while he is pooping?
Old 05-12-2022, 03:37 PM   #684
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Nobody stands up to him because they will lose the white trash vote. Its a big piece of the pie. Maybe he will choke on a big mac while he is pooping?
Him , putin and his butt buddy in North Korea.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:09 PM   #685
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

G1 brain on Trump

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 04:21 PM   #686
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
G1 brain on Trump

chico in his trumpette best!

Old 05-12-2022, 07:28 PM   #687
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Chief X"
Anyway, you can blame Biden, the Squad, and all the other idiots that are just fine with America (and our allies) being dependent on other nations - including our enemies - for the things we need, such as oil."
I see. So your interpretation of that statement, is me "crucifying" Biden for supposedly trying to get America less dependent on oil.

Sigh....Sometimes I wish I could write in crayon on here. Perhaps you and others would understand more of what you read.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 07:59 PM   #688
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I see. So your interpretation of that statement, is me "crucifying" Biden for supposedly trying to get America less dependent on oil.

Sigh....Sometimes I wish I could write in crayon on here. Perhaps you and others would understand more of what you read.
Spinning isn't helping your case.
Old 05-12-2022, 08:38 PM   #689
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Spinning isn't helping your case.
Obviously reading isn't helping in your case.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 08:38 PM   #690
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote