What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 03-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #661
ArtMonkDrillz
Franchise Player

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I don't know why but this picture reminds me of Avril Lavigne. Maybe it's just the girly rocker pose.
It reminds me of a terrible American Idol audition. Or maybe a wax museum display that people do awful things to for the sake of a funny picture.

Advertisements
Old 03-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #662
jdlea
Playmaker

People who leave time on the microwave clock. I think it's pretty inconsiderate. I always think, "No, actually, I don't need to heat my meal for 13 seconds, but thanks for making me push an extra button."

For some reason, everyone at my new office seems to do this. On a microwave, where the only way to accomplish it, is to actually open the door without pushing any buttons. Ugh
jdlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #663
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlea View Post
People who leave time on the microwave clock. I think it's pretty inconsiderate. I always think, "No, actually, I don't need to heat my meal for 13 seconds, but thanks for making me push an extra button."

For some reason, everyone at my new office seems to do this. On a microwave, where the only way to accomplish it, is to actually open the door without pushing any buttons. Ugh
I hate that too! My wife does it all the time and the microwave is my go to clock in the kitchen.

"Oh look we have plenty of time it is only 13 seconds right now."
Old 03-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #664
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:

THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I use the microwave at the office I have to clear someone else's laziness first.

I HATE THIS.

Pushing a button is not that hard, but it shows not only laziness, but a lack of courtesy for everyone else.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #665
MTK
\m/

How about leaving the work microwave a freaking disaster of a mess. I can't stand people that refuse to clean up after themselves.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #666
Monkeydad
Living Legend

I constantly clean up the kitchen. I'm the only man there full-time, so it's the women who are being complete slobs. I'm never going to eat at one of their houses if they're this messy at work.

As any married man knows, it's the women who are the real slobs of society. Men gets accused by women all of the time, but when you move in with a woman (or work with them), you discovered that bathrooms and kitchens are like nuclear disaster areas when a woman leaves it. Plus, there is hair EVERYWHERE!

Women leave more urine AND BLOOD on toilet seats than any men do. I'm always finding that kind of mess and I know I'm not doing it.

Hair spray on the mirrors, feminine products and wrappers on the floor, toilet paper on the floor...yeah, men are the slobs...SURE!

These same women I work with also like to walk around the office barefoot. Disgusting.

Last edited by Monkeydad; 03-09-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #667
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
How about leaving the work microwave a freaking disaster of a mess. I can't stand people that refuse to clean up after themselves.
You wanna see nasty I'll take a picture of the microwave at my job. I'mma see if I can take a picture and upload it at home. It's disgusting and I don't want to use it but I really don't have any other options.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #668
MTK
\m/

How about people that call you up and leave a message with 3 different phone numbers? You can call me on my cell, my work #, or my home #. Uh uh, leave me the best # to reach you at. I'm not writing down 3 different numbers and then calling you at all of them. Please.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #669
firstdown
Living Legend

You want to see a nasty microwave you should see a friend of mine. He is a really nice guy but he is kind of messy and his wife is lazy as hell. Their microwave and kitchen is so nasty I will not eat anything from their house. Their whole house is pretty nasty but I just avoid his wife and going in their home.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #670
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You wanna see nasty I'll take a picture of the microwave at my job. I'mma see if I can take a picture and upload it at home. It's disgusting and I don't want to use it but I really don't have any other options.

I always offer free lunch to anyone who will scrap the sides of my work microwave and eat. I figure if that do it they will be puking for so long that they won't want the free lunch.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #671
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
How about people that call you up and leave a message with 3 different phone numbers? You can call me on my cell, my work #, or my home #. Uh uh, leave me the best # to reach you at. I'm not writing down 3 different numbers and then calling you at all of them. Please.
This. And I think we've talked about it before, but overall, I just can't get down with voicemails period. It drives me nuts to come into my office where I have a message when it's just as easy to email me, where it comes to my laptop, desktop and phone.

I only leave a voicemail when it's a known issue with that specific person and returning emails.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #672
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

people walking around the office not doing shit on friday and letting everyone know they're not doing shit becuase it friday. these same people actually walk around every day not doing shit

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #673
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
This. And I think we've talked about it before, but overall, I just can't get down with voicemails period. It drives me nuts to come into my office where I have a message when it's just as easy to email me, where it comes to my laptop, desktop and phone.

I only leave a voicemail when it's a known issue with that specific person and returning emails.
Yeah and the people that call to ask if you've received their fax or email... makes me want to rage all over them.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #674
los panda
Pro Bowl

Quote:

put a note on it and put posters up if it really grinds your gears. a friend and i dramatically cut down on the number of naked dudes in the locker room with a poster campaign with simple slogans like "put a towel on", "is it that hard to wrap a towel around yourself?", and "disgusting"
Old 03-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #675
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
people walking around the office not doing shit on friday and letting everyone know they're not doing shit becuase it friday. these same people actually walk around every day not doing shit
Yup, and those same people will always be the first to complain about how much work they have to do. It's like no shit, you spend half your day trolling around the office, what do you expect?