Re: Political Memes

Advertisements
Old 01-21-2023, 06:16 AM   #632
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Glad you finally chimed in. I expect you to cowardly shrink away about Biden not securing classified documents.

Again, I noticed crickets from you and everyone about the Biden classified scandal…glad to see you embracing the story and not being a complete hypocrite coward like the others.
Ahhhh chico coming out with the name calling but will ignore facts

The Dramatic Differences Between the Trump and Biden Document Dramas

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...ocument-dramas

One president had to be hounded for government documents, including classified material that was only retrieved after the FBI executed a search warrant at his home. And more documents were found even after the president's lawyer signed an affidavit saying everything had been retrieved.

The other president voluntarily turned over documents – including classified material – after his lawyers discovered them in his non-White House office and home, and is cooperating with the Department of Justice.
Old 01-21-2023, 07:27 AM   #633
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 09:39 AM   #634
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

When keeping it Trendy goes wrong

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 10:17 AM   #635
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

One president had to be hounded for government documents, including classified material that was only retrieved after the FBI executed a search warrant at his home. And more documents were found even after the president's lawyer signed an affidavit saying everything had been retrieved.

The other president voluntarily turned over documents – including classified material – after his lawyers discovered them in his non-White House office and home, and is cooperating with the Department of Justice.
Ignore it some more.
Old 01-21-2023, 01:14 PM   #636
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

If Biden murdered 99 people, and Trump murdered 100 people, G1 would want Biden to get a medal for only murdering 99 people.
Old 01-21-2023, 07:07 PM   #637
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If Biden murdered 99 people, and Trump murdered 100 people, G1 would want Biden to get a medal for only murdering 99 people.
Keep ignoring the facts It's what you trumpers do.
Old 01-21-2023, 08:07 PM   #638
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Keep ignoring the facts It's what you trumpers do.
Ignoring what facts?

Did Biden have classified documents where they shouldn't have been? Yes or No?

Is he an absolute hypocrite and liar? Yes or No?

You're a Biden bootlicker and it's absolutely fucking pathetic. No one else here, even the most liberal of us, covers for Biden like you do. You hate Trump so much, you'll live with another man's nuts in your throat.

And your comebacks are so piss-poor, only you can't see that.
Old 01-21-2023, 10:17 PM   #639
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Found Mooby

He Gets Us
Old 01-21-2023, 10:24 PM   #640
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:

When keeping it Trendy goes wrong
I'm on a group text with the 3 best friends that anyone could have. 1 is conservative, the other 2 are liberal. So it's an even 2/2 split. All 4 of us laughed our asses off at this one. I based that on how quickly I saved the image and text to them immediately, and how fast they responded (damn near almost immediately, and they all have multiple kids). #keepthedick
Old 01-22-2023, 06:38 AM   #641
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Ignoring what facts?

Did Biden have classified documents where they shouldn't have been? Yes or No?

Is he an absolute hypocrite and liar? Yes or No?

You're a Biden bootlicker and it's absolutely fucking pathetic. No one else here, even the most liberal of us, covers for Biden like you do. You hate Trump so much, you'll live with another man's nuts in your throat.

And your comebacks are so piss-poor, only you can't see that.
No one has defended Biden from any post I have seen but to ignore the facts and say the two situations are the same is trump type ignorant, like you. Keep ignoring the truth it's what you guys do.
Old 01-22-2023, 06:41 AM   #642
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

again.....................

and is cooperating with the Department of Justice
Old 01-22-2023, 11:40 AM   #643
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Glad you finally chimed in. I expect you to cowardly shrink away about Biden not securing classified documents. What you think, Hunter shared the same residence at the time while paying 50k a month to rent it (confirmed). You think he was passing info? We know he was selling influence before while paying 80k a month for a sham job from Ukraine oligarch will serving on an energy company.

Again, I noticed crickets from you and everyone about the Biden classified scandal…glad to see you embracing the story and not being a complete hypocrite coward like the others.
Didn't Jared Kushner get 2 billion from the Saudis? For what?

You keep cluing in on Hunter Biden - to be honest if Hunter is a criminal arrest him and let the justice system do its' thing. Hunter Biden isn't governing the country.

You keep thinking we wanna protect our one - meanwhile I'm sitting over here like "If Trump and Clinton rode on the Lolita Express and loved to chat about which 13 year olds they wanted to bang, lock 'em both up."

The difference between Hunter Biden and Trump's kids is Trump's kids were on the payroll and were heavily involved in Trump policy as his closest advisors. Hunter Biden is a cokehead sex addict - probably like the rest of corporate America.
Old 01-22-2023, 12:49 PM   #644
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Didn't Jared Kushner get 2 billion from the Saudis? For what?

You keep cluing in on Hunter Biden - to be honest if Hunter is a criminal arrest him and let the justice system do its' thing. Hunter Biden isn't governing the country.

You keep thinking we wanna protect our one - meanwhile I'm sitting over here like "If Trump and Clinton rode on the Lolita Express and loved to chat about which 13 year olds they wanted to bang, lock 'em both up."

The difference between Hunter Biden and Trump's kids is Trump's kids were on the payroll and were heavily involved in Trump policy as his closest advisors. Hunter Biden is a cokehead sex addict - probably like the rest of corporate America.
Hunter and Joe’s brothers are influence peddlers. 10% for the big guy…probably nothing right? Hunter oligarchs energy board is solely for political influence…right? That’s the difference Mooby. So let the investigation begin, we need the answers right?

Jared? Wtf are you talking about? He’s done nothing illegal much like the trump sons. During and after the administration. Investigations were done killer, not a god damn thing found.

He Gets Us
Old 01-22-2023, 01:33 PM   #645
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Hunter and Joe’s brothers are influence peddlers. 10% for the big guy…probably nothing right? Hunter oligarchs energy board is solely for political influence…right? That’s the difference Mooby. So let the investigation begin, we need the answers right?

Jared? Wtf are you talking about? He’s done nothing illegal much like the trump sons. During and after the administration. Investigations were done killer, not a god damn thing found.
It's the implication that Hunter and Joe's brothers are influence peddlers but Trump's kids weren't - that's the part I find hilariously laughable.

Nobody is denying Hunter Biden used his last name to get some cushy corporate job, nepotism happens all the time. Unfortunately it's not illegal.

The reason I lurk in here and comment less and less is because you would never concede an inch - you're a hardliner in exactly the mold that every Trump enabler is. Enjoy talking to G1 and Sunny you asshat.