Debating with the enemy

Old 05-10-2022, 10:06 PM   #631
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rtions-reality

Certain people are gonna ignore this, or cherry-pick a line to help their views, it is what it is and I don't care. I'm posting this so from time to time I can look at this picture of a group of cells to realize how much more I care about actual people than this stupid bunch of cells. Here's your 6-8 week old embryo that is about to have more rights than an actual person.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...t-quality=auto
Wait, are you saying an actual person doesn't have the right to life? I did not know that.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-10-2022, 10:35 PM   #632
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Wait, are you saying an actual person doesn't have the right to life? I did not know that.
That is a group of cells, it's not a person and I couldn't care less how you feel about it.
Old 05-10-2022, 10:39 PM   #633
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Imagine a world where hardcore feminists rule that men ejaculating without trying to inseminate a woman is actually murdering thousands of babies. They gerrymander their way into running local and national politics, and then they pass a law that says if you suspect your neighbor of ejaculating thousands of babies to their death, you can call the police and the police will blacklight search your residence to find the evidence. If they find evidence you will be arrested for murdering thousands of potential babies.

That's not the world we live in now, but that's the world we're heading towards.
Old 05-10-2022, 10:45 PM   #634
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The fact that you can't says a ton. You're past the kool aid stage! The fact you try to scape goat Biden to justify the results of a two year pandemic that shut down the world and a war in the Ukraine with Russia that has effected the world Oil supply. While ignoring everything his former employees are saying about him and his actions while president. You need serious help.
Lol “scapegoat” the leader of the free world. How can you even type bullshit like this?

His direct policy decisions lead to the outcomes we see today.

What happen to this:

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 10:47 PM   #635
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Imagine a world where hardcore feminists rule that men ejaculating without trying to inseminate a woman is actually murdering thousands of babies. They gerrymander their way into running local and national politics, and then they pass a law that says if you suspect your neighbor of ejaculating thousands of babies to their death, you can call the police and the police will blacklight search your residence to find the evidence. If they find evidence you will be arrested for murdering thousands of potential babies.

That's not the world we live in now, but that's the world we're heading towards.

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 10:56 PM   #636
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The fact that you can't says a ton. You're past the kool aid stage! The fact you try to scape goat Biden to justify the results of a two year pandemic that shut down the world and a war in the Ukraine with Russia that has effected the world Oil supply. While ignoring everything his former employees are saying about him and his actions while president. You need serious help.
Ha! Look who's scapegoating. It's all the Pandemic and War in Ukraine's fault... O. K.

Let's be clear, this economy was headed down the toilet WAY before any hostilities occurred in Ukraine. Unemployment and jobs numbers may look ok depending on how you extract the data, but you can't argue that from Jan 2021 to Nov 2021, inflation was up over 5% already (over 7% now), and average gas prices were up almost 40% (almost 50% now)...just a couple examples.

The best way to measure the economy is how voters feel about it, and I don't know many people that feel too good about it. Maybe in your circle things look peachy, but that's not what the majority of Americans are feeling. Which is why Biden's approval rating is down over 13% since his first week in office.

Anyway, watching him talk anymore is like watching Weekend at Bernie's. It's not likely that he will be our President for much longer. I'm surprised Vegas doesn't have an over/under on it yet. But, the grass isn't always greener...as we already discovered after the last election.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 10:59 PM   #637
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:

Umm...Ok...
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 11:00 PM   #638
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Mooby, we are gonna get through this together. Me and you brother!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 03:28 AM   #639
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Ha! Look who's scapegoating. It's all the Pandemic and War in Ukraine's fault... O. K.

Let's be clear, this economy was headed down the toilet WAY before any hostilities occurred in Ukraine. Unemployment and jobs numbers may look ok depending on how you extract the data, but you can't argue that from Jan 2021 to Nov 2021, inflation was up over 5% already (over 7% now), and average gas prices were up almost 40% (almost 50% now)...just a couple examples.

The best way to measure the economy is how voters feel about it, and I don't know many people that feel too good about it. Maybe in your circle things look peachy, but that's not what the majority of Americans are feeling. Which is why Biden's approval rating is down over 13% since his first week in office.

Anyway, watching him talk anymore is like watching Weekend at Bernie's. It's not likely that he will be our President for much longer. I'm surprised Vegas doesn't have an over/under on it yet. But, the grass isn't always greener...as we already discovered after the last election.
So you're saying the shit was bad before Biden, I agree!
Old 05-11-2022, 04:38 AM   #640
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Lol “scapegoat” the leader of the free world. How can you even type bullshit like this?

chico it's the ignorance you show with shit like this that force's me to throw all the stupid trump shit right back at you, yeah people get tired of it but until you and the other trump sheep wake up it will be coming at you.

what about this DA?

trump,"We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. It's going to be just fine." - On coronavirus, January 22, 2020.

.......here is the one that should scare the shit out of you !

trump ""Why can't we use nuclear weapons?" - He reportedly asked this during a foreign policy meeting."
Old 05-11-2022, 04:49 AM   #641
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

What happen to this:

Old 05-11-2022, 05:03 AM   #642
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 05-11-2022, 07:07 AM   #643
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

As long as G1 has something to say about it, there will be absolutely no accountability for Democrats here. He won't stand for it.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 07:49 AM   #644
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
As long as G1 has something to say about it, there is absolutely no accountability for Republican's here. He won't stand for it.

See how easy this is? Wake up.
Old 05-11-2022, 07:53 AM   #645
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
As long as G1 has something to say about it, there will be absolutely no accountability for Democrats here. He won't stand for it.