\m/

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Herman Cain dies from coronavirus

Advertisements
Old 07-30-2020, 12:10 PM   #617
SunnySide
Playmaker

June 20th - attended Trump's Tulsa rally without a mask.

July 1st - checked into the hospital for COVID

Rest in Peace Mr. Cain.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:16 PM   #618
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re the school debate.

Its a very local decision, at least in Maryland. Each county school board decides whether to go virtual or open. If a county decides to go open or staggered, then the parents decide whether they want to opt out or not.

Howard County floated a staggered opening so the kids would be in groups and attend some days and not others. Parents could opt out. We opted out so did the 4 other families we know.

Howard County then went all virtual for Fall.

Parents will decide what is best for their kids. Period.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:49 PM   #619
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

Rest in Peace Mr. Cain.
Hey, at least he had the freedom to choose whether or not to wear a mask to the Trump rally. That's more important than his life.
Old 07-31-2020, 01:40 PM   #620
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

Rest in Peace Mr. Cain.
It’s cool everyone is high fiving his death. Good for y’all

It’s completely incompetent especially with him being high risk not to wear a mask. I don’t get the politics...it’s annoying. Even though I have a list of media articles which stated wearing masks wouldn’t help in March and April, I’ve always believed in them.

I don’t know why he would ignore the science and data...it reminds me now of the incompetence of people who think they shouldn’t have kids back in school. Why is there politics about the data and facts? There is little to no evidence of transmission from children to adults and we know the flu is more deadly than covid when it comes to the kids. And we know what community this will hurt the most.

RIP Cain, a CEO and business Jedi...highly intelligent and innovative. Raised poor but raised in a great family. Never claim victim status and lived the American dream while inspiring others to do the same. Cain crime is...he was a conservative.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 02:20 PM   #621
MTK
\m/

What a shit show this mask stuff has become. God only knows how many deaths were completely preventable and how long this pandemic is going to drag on because of pure stupidity. The virus doesn't care about your politics or beliefs.
Old 07-31-2020, 02:50 PM   #622
SunnySide
Playmaker

That’s rich coming from the guy who went out of his way to call the protestor killed a “coward” and seemed to celebrate his death.

I state 2 facts, wish him well ... but I’m high fiving someone’s death?

C’est la vie
Old 07-31-2020, 05:09 PM   #623
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
1)It’s cool everyone is high fiving his death. Good for y’all

2)I don’t know why he would ignore the science and data...it reminds me now of the incompetence of people who think they shouldn’t have kids back in school. Why is there politics about the data and facts? There is little to no evidence of transmission from children to adults and we know the flu is more deadly than covid when it comes to the kids. And we know what community this will hurt the most.
chico............

1) I don't see anyone "high fiving" anything ,......so way to go with that lie.

2) chico , on this subject .You're ignorant so in the nicest way possible "STFU" about something you seriously know nothing about.
You are ignorant and ignore the data some of which I posted becuase you want to spread trumps fucked up agenda , you're bias, so fuck you. I say that becuase teaching kids and I mean young kids is what we call the family business and it's ignorant s like you that endanger everyone . I have three Teachers here in my family and you have no idea what it is they are doing to keep the kids and themselves safe( at their own expense) since it seems trump and people like you don't give a shit!

To everyone else I apologize for the rant.
Old 07-31-2020, 05:12 PM   #624
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
What a shit show this mask stuff has become. God only knows how many deaths were completely preventable and how long this pandemic is going to drag on because of pure stupidity. The virus doesn't care about your politics or beliefs.

This, Amen!
Old 07-31-2020, 05:14 PM   #625
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Hey, at least he had the freedom to choose whether or not to wear a mask to the Trump rally. That's more important than his life.
Seems he thought so, wonder what trump thinks about it?
Old 07-31-2020, 06:12 PM   #626
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico............

1) I don't see anyone "high fiving" anything ,......so way to go with that lie.

2) chico , on this subject .You're ignorant so in the nicest way possible "STFU" about something you seriously know nothing about.
You are ignorant and ignore the data some of which I posted becuase you want to spread trumps fucked up agenda , you're bias, so fuck you. I say that becuase teaching kids and I mean young kids is what we call the family business and it's ignorant s like you that endanger everyone . I have three Teachers here in my family and you have no idea what it is they are doing to keep the kids and themselves safe( at their own expense) since it seems trump and people like you don't give a shit!

To everyone else I apologize for the rant.
Thanks g1 I appreciate that. I hope your family gets back to work safely soon.

He Gets Us
Old 08-01-2020, 12:56 PM   #627
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
It’s cool everyone is high fiving his death. Good for y’all

It’s completely incompetent especially with him being high risk not to wear a mask. I don’t get the politics...it’s annoying. Even though I have a list of media articles which stated wearing masks wouldn’t help in March and April, I’ve always believed in them.

I don’t know why he would ignore the science and data...it reminds me now of the incompetence of people who think they shouldn’t have kids back in school. Why is there politics about the data and facts? There is little to no evidence of transmission from children to adults and we know the flu is more deadly than covid when it comes to the kids. And we know what community this will hurt the most.

RIP Cain, a CEO and business Jedi...highly intelligent and innovative. Raised poor but raised in a great family. Never claim victim status and lived the American dream while inspiring others to do the same. Cain crime is...he was a conservative.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/william.../#7752a7d019fd
Old 08-01-2020, 01:56 PM   #628
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Thanks...looks like one study hasn’t been peer reviewed and the other found-if I’m reading this right- young child 0-5 may be more apt to spread than 5-17? So 0-5 aren’t in school.

I still point to Sweden...never had a lockdown and have 1
Million students. There hasn’t been a cases associated where transmission between student and teacher.

He Gets Us
Old 08-01-2020, 04:51 PM   #629
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Thanks...looks like one study hasn’t been peer reviewed and the other found-if I’m reading this right- young child 0-5 may be more apt to spread than 5-17? So 0-5 aren’t in school.

Million students. There hasn’t been a cases associated where transmission between student and teacher.
That's what it looks like they're saying,and that they could be the driving force behind the spread.And when you think about it,it kinda makes sense,they are the ones that are going to be the least sanitary,not covering their mouths when they sneeze,less likely to be wearing a mask,etc etc.

As far as students in Sweden,I dont know if those facts are true but that seems very hard to believe,but possible I guess if they are following strict guidelines wearing their mask,washing hands etc
Old 08-01-2020, 05:32 PM   #630
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

What age is best for kindergarten?

Many children have the social, physical, and rudimentary academic skills necessary to start kindergarten by 5 or 6, but for kids who are born just before the cut-off date (making them the youngest kids in their class) or who are experiencing a slight delay, it may be better to wait a year.Mar 19, 2020