Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-16-2020, 09:19 PM   #601
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Another in a long line of shady ass cons by this blubbering fool. God November cannot come fast enough.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-16-2020, 09:56 PM   #602
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

"Finally, we'll get some honest numbers"

- some conservative probably
Old 07-17-2020, 10:19 AM   #603
SunnySide
Playmaker

Russia denies hacking attempt on COVID-19 vaccine trials, Pompeo says China will pay price for pandemic

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6172444185001#sp=show-clips

That’s the headline. Lol

Russia accused of hacking covid centers.

WH response - China will pay
Old 07-23-2020, 07:47 AM   #604
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

So now the racist in chief is blaming black and brown people for the country’s Covid problems. Mexicans crossing the border (caravan 2.0 - remember the first one that disappeared after the election?) and BLM protests (um...look at NYC). Not his own anti science, anti doctor, non mask wearing, it will disappear, completely downplaying bullshit, but Mexicans and BLM. Said it once and ill say it again, if you still think he is not a full blown racist than you are either stupid or also a racist and enjoying his rhetoric.
It is July, 8 months after he was made aware of what was coming, and he is now developing a plan? Wtf am I missing? How in the hell do you keep supporting this train wreck?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 09:09 PM   #605
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/healt...new/index.html

New CDC guidelines come down hard in favor of opening schools

Of course they have, all the data has stated it for a couple months. Get back in the school now. Everyone does realize virtual school negatively impacts poorer community students...right? We understand that don’t we? Jfc...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 07:35 PM   #606
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/healt...new/index.html

New CDC guidelines come down hard in favor of opening schools

Of course they have, all the data has stated it for a couple months. Get back in the school now. Everyone does realize virtual school negatively impacts poorer community students...right? We understand that don’t we? Jfc...
So , fuck the teachers , right chico?
Old 07-25-2020, 07:43 PM   #607
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So , fuck the teachers , right chico?
And you haven’t read the research

There has been little to no evidence of transmission from children to adult.

He Gets Us
Old 07-25-2020, 10:05 PM   #608
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
And you haven’t read the research

There has been little to no evidence of transmission from children to adult.

Chico , please understand this ,.........that's fucking stupid ! Seriously one of the dumbest things you have ever said!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/18/h...n-schools.html

In the heated debate over reopening schools, one burning question has been whether and how efficiently children can spread the virus to others.

A large new study from South Korea offers an answer: Children younger than 10 transmit to others much less often than adults do, but the risk is not zero. And those between the ages of 10 and 19 can spread the virus at least as well as adults do.

The findings suggest that as schools reopen, communities will see clusters of infection take root that include children of all ages, several experts cautioned.

.......and since it's the Times I'll give you another link.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...-19-180975396/

What Scientists Know About How Children Spread COVID-19
As communities struggle with the decision over whether to open up schools, the research so far offers unsatisfying answers

By Jim Morrison
SMITHSONIANMAG.COM
JULY 23, 2020

Every year, children are a major driver of transmission for the viruses that cause the flu and the common cold.
The fact that children are less likely to exhibit symptoms while infected makes the problem of determining how well they spread the coronavirus even trickier to figure out. But emerging studies and the history of the common coronaviruses being transmitted by children makes for a compelling case they can spread the COVID-19 virus.

A recent study from South Korea of 5,706 infected people and their 59,073 contacts found children under 10 transmitted less often to adults while those between the ages of 10 and 19 spread the virus as well as adults do. Households with the older children had the highest rate of spread to other members—18.6 percent— of any age group while households with younger children had the least spread, just 5.3 percent. The overall average was 11.8 percent.
Old 07-25-2020, 10:15 PM   #609
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Chico , please understand this ,.........that's fucking stupid ! Seriously one of the dumbest things you have ever said!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/18/h...n-schools.html

In the heated debate over reopening schools, one burning question has been whether and how efficiently children can spread the virus to others.

A large new study from South Korea offers an answer: Children younger than 10 transmit to others much less often than adults do, but the risk is not zero. And those between the ages of 10 and 19 can spread the virus at least as well as adults do.

The findings suggest that as schools reopen, communities will see clusters of infection take root that include children of all ages, several experts cautioned.
Yawn....g1 either choose science and look to European results or don’t.

But we know who suffers the most from virtual school

He Gets Us
Old 07-25-2020, 10:20 PM   #610
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yawn....g1 either choose science and look to European results or don’t.

But we know who suffers the most from virtual school
You seem to suffer from virtual know nothing.
Old 07-26-2020, 07:17 AM   #611
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

I have a lot of concerns that this will lead to the demise of public schools in America. Locally, registrations for private schools have increased over 100% from past years. I have a co-worker right now who is meeting on Thursday with a private school for her two elementary-school aged children. It was either that, or she would have to quit her job to stay home with them when school "resumes" next month.

And she won't be the only person in that situation. Many parents are going to have to quit their jobs to stay home with their children in the absence of school. I haven't spoken to one person who believes this is a "one and done" type incident. Many people i know have serious doubts that school ever returns to "normal".

And with distance learning, there is no question that the children from poorer families suffer with the experience. I can't believe people would even argue against that. And not to mention that for those poor families, school is the only place many children get a meal each day. It's sad.

What is also sad, is that America does not have a "Plan B" if these vaccine efforts fail, other than lock down again for good, permanently close schools, permanently close factories and businesses, etc..
Old 07-28-2020, 11:04 AM   #612
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trumps new coronavirus Doctor.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...er&via=desktop

https://twitter.com/CredibleUFO/stat...io%3Fpage%3D21
Old 07-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #613
MTK
\m/

Quote:
nut job
Old 07-28-2020, 11:22 AM   #614
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

This hydrocholoroquine shit makes ZERO. SENSE. to me. Why does he keep hyping that shit?!
Old 07-28-2020, 11:26 AM   #615
SunnySide
Playmaker

Pre presidency trump used to intentionally lie to people to see and test their reaction.

He would tell them it was 10 am when it was obviously 5 pm. He wanted to see if that person would go along with it or challenge him.