When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-17-2018, 10:43 PM   #601
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Conspiracies or the actual fact of how and why the story leaked?

No context allows some to paint broad strokes...not with me. But please continue your unabashed trump hate.

Whatever happened to reap what you sow? Ever since Trump took office it isn’t about who does what but how others find out who did what? Leak leak leak! You know what - dont say or do stupid shit and you dont have to worry about it. Should i tell my daughter to do whatever she has to do in life just cover your tracks? Or tell her to make the correct choices and if you do not than face the consequences?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-17-2018, 10:45 PM   #602
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Ha, still speculating? Please no...you are now stating you know obama and what he says in private? FFS punch... He’s infallible...don’t forget to say your prayers to obama before bed tonight....ffs.

Never called him perfect Chico. None of us are. Saying someone is classier than Trump isn’t exactly putting them on par with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:46 AM   #603
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Jesus Christ bro say hello to the deep end
Sorry ,but this had me laughing.Thank you.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:12 AM   #604
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I am pretty sure Obama's conversation(s) with Farrakhan were all love and peace to all mankind, even whitey.

But of course no msm would release those tapes
Fox News would.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:01 PM   #605
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

This is from Fox and CNN.

IG confirms he is reviewing whether Strzok's anti-Trump bias impacted launch of Russia probe | Fox News

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/polit...ort/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox
“It clearly shows a biased state of mind,” Horowitz said, referring to text messages written as the FBI probe of Hillary Clinton's private email use was wrapping up and the Russia probe was getting underway.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., questioned Horowitz on whether that apparent bias influenced the initiation of the investigation into Russia interference in the 2016 campaign and potential collusion with Trump's team.

“That’s a matter we’ve got under review and are looking at right now,” Horowitz said.
Horowitz testified, in response to Gowdy’s timeline and the texts between Strzok and Page, that the bias found here was “extremely serious.”

“I can’t imagine FBI agents even suggesting that they would use their powers to investigate any candidate for office,” Horowitz said. “I thought this was completely antithetical to the core values of the department and extremely serious.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnn
Asked about Strzok's May 2017 text sent the day after Mueller was appointed special counsel — in which Strzok said, "Now I need to fix it and finish it" — Horowitz said he believed the "reasonable inference of that is that he believed he would use his official authority to take action."
But Horowitz would not discuss the actions the FBI had taken in the Russia investigation, saying it was part of an ongoing inspector general probe.
Compared to the wall to wall splash of liberal propaganda on the immigration front, you would think this might get a sliver headline on CNN's front page, but I had to use the search function keyword "Strzok" to find their article, to atleast be able to claim fairness. Instead you hear the liberal's all to familiar cry of "but the {hyperventilated breathing} children {heavy sigh}"

Remember when DACA was all about the Children until it turned out the children were now adults. Now liberals are done with them.

(on immigration, moderate democrats - if there are any - need to break ranks, join with moderate republicans and pass a bill that fixes the issues. It's not complicated, but Democrats think they are going to ride the cry of save the children to the ballot box. They just have to find the right group of children. and they may have with this latest propaganda blitz)
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:20 PM   #606
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Ok. Investigation acknowledged.

Quote:
Compared to the wall to wall splash of liberal propaganda on the immigration front, you would think this might get a sliver headline on CNN's front page, but I had to use the search function keyword "Strzok" to find their article, to atleast be able to claim fairness. Instead you hear the liberal's all to familiar cry of "but the {hyperventilated breathing} children {heavy sigh}"
Firstly, I don't want to turn this into a young/old generation argument, but do you know the last time I intentionally went to CNN's website to look for news was? It was never. Do you know the last time I had a conversation with my friends about an important piece of coverage that could only be found on CNN? It was never. CNN might be hip with the older libbies, but my generation (at least the 3/10 of us who give a shit about politics) don't give two shits about CNN. Major news will be found on every outlet, most of everything else is hearsay or opinion until it actually happens.

Quote:
Remember when DACA was all about the Children until it turned out the children were now adults. Now liberals are done with them.
False, I still bring up DACA whenever I can. Trump cancelled the deal because he knew he could use it as leverage in future talks, and if no deal was ever made again about it then he kicks out another 900k immigrants (aka it's a win/win for him). I also still bring up the shit job we've done helping actual Americans in Puerto Rico too, even though the only people I still see talking about it are actual Puerto Ricans with family on the island.

Quote:
(on immigration, moderate democrats - if there are any - need to break ranks, join with moderate republicans and pass a bill that fixes the issues. It's not complicated, but Democrats think they are going to ride the cry of save the children to the ballot box. They just have to find the right group of children. and they may have with this latest propaganda blitz)
[/quote]

Dems are just as bad, thinking they can appeal to people's hearts and minds on immigration. Some of the right (key distinction there) do not like immigrants, legal or not, and have no wish to see them succeed, or bring family, or do anything that disturbs their vision of utopia. The moderates on both sides could work together, but they won't, because every time voting comes up fear-mongering and panic about giving up the slightest leverage from the minority on both sides win out. It's all about complete wins/total losses for the other side nowadays, bipartisanship feels about as dead as ever. If you work with the opposing side, you risk losing the support that got you elected in the first place.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:00 PM   #607
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Ok. Investigation acknowledged.

Firstly, I don't want to turn this into a young/old generation argument, but do you know the last time I intentionally went to CNN's website to look for news was? It was never. Do you know the last time I had a conversation with my friends about an important piece of coverage that could only be found on CNN? It was never. CNN might be hip with the older libbies, but my generation (at least the 3/10 of us who give a shit about politics) don't give two shits about CNN. Major news will be found on every outlet, most of everything else is hearsay or opinion until it actually happens.

False, I still bring up DACA whenever I can. Trump cancelled the deal because he knew he could use it as leverage in future talks, and if no deal was ever made again about it then he kicks out another 900k immigrants (aka it's a win/win for him). I also still bring up the shit job we've done helping actual Americans in Puerto Rico too, even though the only people I still see talking about it are actual Puerto Ricans with family on the island.

Dems are just as bad, thinking they can appeal to people's hearts and minds on immigration. Some of the right (key distinction there) do not like immigrants, legal or not, and have no wish to see them succeed, or bring family, or do anything that disturbs their vision of utopia. The moderates on both sides could work together, but they won't, because every time voting comes up fear-mongering and panic about giving up the slightest leverage from the minority on both sides win out. It's all about complete wins/total losses for the other side nowadays, bipartisanship feels about as dead as ever. If you work with the opposing side, you risk losing the support that got you elected in the first place.[/QUOTE]

On your comment on CNN, i hear what you are saying, but I would add this, hollywood and the media elites around it feed the stream of liberal talking points throughout the airwaves. So while the obvious politicos channels biases are overt, the mass streaming culture has a heavy subset of the liberal progressive viewpoint.

I strongly agree about the bipartisanship statements.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:01 PM   #608
Giantone
Gamebreaker

He knows the end is coming.He's losing it.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...130345147.html

Meltdown in Duluth: Trump yells at protesters and 'elites' at rally
Ken Tucker 7 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

President Trump at a rally in Duluth, Minn. (Photo: Fox News)
Facing resistance from both Republicans and Democrats as well as condemnation from citizens all over the United States, President Trump felt a need to be loved again, so he did what he always does when he needs love — he left his house and did a campaign rally. On Wednesday night, it was in Duluth, Minn., where a crowd turned out to cheer their man. Well, most of them cheered. Twice, Trump paused while security forces ejected protesters. “Get ’em outta here!” Trump roared. While the second one was being given the bum’s rush, Trump sneered, “Go home to your mommy, darling! Get him outta here. Out! Was that a man or a woman? Because he needs a haircut more than I do!” It was like a 1960s flashback, with law-and-order politicians like George Wallace yelling about long-haired hippies.

Trump’s anger at the protesters was revealing. I’ve watched nearly all of his rallies, and he has never been this intent on seeing any sign of protest erased. He really lingered on watching the protesting people being removed from his sight — he stared silently, glaring. It was as though Trump resented any disruption in the last place he can get unconditional love anymore — he feels beleaguered in the current state of his presidency.

At another point, his stream-of-consciousness riffing led him to this nugget about his perceived enemies: “They always call the other side ‘the elites.’ Why are they the elite? I have a much better apartment than they do. I’m smarter than they are. I’m richer than they are. I became president and they didn’t.” Aside from being the sort of childish brag a child would be embarrassed to be caught saying, does someone actually need to tell Trump it’s his side that calls liberals “the elite”?

And when I refer to “his side,” I of course include Fox News, which was airing the rally. Indeed, it was the only cable news outlet to do so, and Fox really wanted you to know it. The channel put this unusual chyron onscreen beneath Trump: “Trump Rally Live & Only on Fox News. Other Networks Ignore Presidential Rally.” I’ll give you the rough translation of that: “Fearless leader speaks: State television must broadcast.”
Old 06-21-2018, 05:50 PM   #609
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Poor Cheeto, always the victim, all he wants to do is win and everyone hates
The shit just never stops.

https://therealdeal.com/miami/2018/0...-york/#new_tab

Russian buyers shelled out $109M in cash for Trump properties in Sunny Isles, New York
Some buyers paid more than the assessed market value for their units
Old 06-21-2018, 07:31 PM   #610
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Sad thing is trump is directly hurting his own supporters yet the cult will never admit it.

https://thinkprogress.org/house-repu...-6183f37b1948/
Old 06-21-2018, 07:45 PM   #611
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Sad thing is trump is directly hurting his own supporters yet the cult will never admit it.

As long as we exist they'll always have someone to blame.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:02 PM   #612
MTK
\m/

FFS...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44570688
Old 06-21-2018, 09:04 PM   #613
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Let them eat cake
Old 06-22-2018, 05:53 AM   #614
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Let them eat cake
Sad part is ,that is the true sentiment with them.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:31 AM   #615
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

Misleading.

You need to look at the numbers...as the economy has comeback there should be a correlation of less government assistance. While there has been some correction...it’s been much less than it should.

So when targeting able body workers...it eliminates two groups, the elderly and kids...the most vulnerable.

Jobs are plentiful and the ability to get a higher education has never been better...lots of different avenues for everyone.

While it may hurt some of trump voters, it’s again showing everyone is responsible for getting out there and changing their own lives. It’s def ok to need assistance every now and then, but the middle class can’t continue to pay for people who simply don’t want to contribute to society.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote