saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #47
4mrusmc
Impact Rookie

Re: Happy Tax Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
Somebody on another site pointed out that the teabagger is perfectly free to speak. It's the teabagee that can't talk.

One of the the less likely moments in my life occured last night when I had to explain this reference to my elderly father ("What is this 'tebagging' reference the Liberals keep making"). Thanks a lot Rachel Maddow.
What in the hell does Rachel Maddow know about teabagging anyway? I found it all types of laughable that while on-air, she couldn't say the word "teabag or teabagging" with a straight face. Oh, wait a minute, for her to be able to do that would be impossible.

I sometimes watch her to hear to see how the left would spin certain topics of the day, and of course for comic relief.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #48
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

Obama will certainly not increase taxes on those making under $ 250K. European style VAT, here we come.

National Sales Tax Chatter Draws Fierce Opposition - Political News - FOXNews.com
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #49
saden1
MVP

They can float whatever they like, let's see if they implement it before we act like it's a done deal.

-Jenkins
Old 05-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #50
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Obama will certainly not increase taxes on those making under $ 250K. European style VAT, here we come.

National Sales Tax Chatter Draws Fierce Opposition - Political News - FOXNews.com
Quote:
Ryan Ellis, tax policy director at Americans for Tax Reform, wrote Wednesday on his group's Web site. "VATs are a gateway drug to more government spending."
I think our government is way past a gateway spending drug
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:09 PM   #51
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
They can float whatever they like, let's see if they implement it before we act like it's a done deal.
It shouldn't even be in the discussion unless it's a replacment for the income tax.
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:11 PM   #52
firstdown
Living Legend

Was reading in the News today the new buz around Washington is a new national sales tax.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #53
saden1
MVP

Happy Tax Day once again. Hope you faired well against Uncle Sam.

-Jenkins
Old 04-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #54
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

would've been my dad's 49th as well
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #55
joethiesmanfan
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
No tax return for me just another freaking bill. Damn, I'm a hustler! 10 generations of free labor and I'm still paying these communists. Ungrateful free loaders get all this free money, and now they don't want to pay taxes on it. It costs alot to turn a wilderness into a the USA. When it was only trees around here where were the Guiliani's? Ahh my great ancestors buiolt this brick by brick for free!!! Damn I'm ahustler it's in my genes. No govermnet contracts for me, I'm a real hustler.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #56
Trample the Elderly
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
No tax return for me just another freaking bill. Damn, I'm a hustler! 10 generations of free labor and I'm still paying these communists. Ungrateful free loaders get all this free money, and now they don't want to pay taxes on it. It costs alot to turn a wilderness into a the USA. When it was only trees around here where were the Guiliani's? Ahh my great ancestors buiolt this brick by brick for free!!! Damn I'm ahustler it's in my genes. No govermnet contracts for me, I'm a real hustler.
Hustle on big daddy. There are a shit load of free loaders depending on you. Firing bricks isn't as easy as it looks.

Happy Tax day. If you love war without end, well guess what? You're paying for it.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #57
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Uncle Sam thanks you. Are you getting money back or are you square? Anyone attending a teabag party?
Figures someone who uses the words "Happy" and "Tax" together would also have the word "teabag" on their mind.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #58
joethiesmanfan
The Starter

ust playing man, I am bored, who really cares. Taxes and death are two realities. Being in the tea party don't make you racists or having a confederate flag does not make you racist. The world is confused, nobody knows what those symbols mean anymore. I used to date a chick in North Carolina, I used ot wake up every morning and see the stars and bars on my way out the door going to work. It's amazing how trivial the confederate flag has become.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:20 PM   #59
Trample the Elderly
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
ust playing man, I am bored, who really cares. Taxes and death are two realities. Being in the tea party don't make you racists or having a confederate flag does not make you racist. The world is confused, nobody knows what those symbols mean anymore. I used to date a chick in North Carolina, I used ot wake up every morning and see the stars and bars on my way out the door going to work. It's amazing how trivial the confederate flag has become.
You mean it isn't a modified version of Saint Andrew's Cross?
Old 04-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #60
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
Respect. Rest in Peace