Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
So you post the link and now you say its not correct.LOL
You're missing the point as usual.

Advertisements
Old 10-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #47
firstdown
Living Legend

Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Ok answer this. So if you were at school while one of these shooting was going on would you want to be huddled down with the teacher with or without the gun?

Last edited by firstdown; 10-23-2013 at 05:56 PM.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #48
donofriose
The Starter

Quote:
Ok answer this. So if you were at school while one of these shooting was going on would you want to be huddled down with the teacher with or without the gun?
How about there is no shooter in the first place?
donofriose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #49
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

It would be nice if the teachers could just teach but that's not todays world.

Bingo , you hit it on the head .Teaching sucks ,why would any child want to be come a teacher ?All parents want from teachers is to be more educated then they are(and pay them nothing) and to babysit their children ,then the state lets the children do whatever they want steal , rape or just fight with the teachers. I agree teaching isn't as glamorous as ...ohhhh lets say Call of Duty ....which glamorizes GUNS .
Old 10-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #50
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by donofriose View Post

"Gun Nuts" can't understand this concept .
Old 10-23-2013, 08:24 PM   #51
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I won't start a new thread . I fear for my grandchildren because of the gun lobbyist and the NRA and others .

Calif. sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old | US National Headlines | Comcast

Calif. sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (AP) — Northern California sheriff's deputies have shot and killed a 13-year-old boy after repeatedly telling him to drop what turned out to be a replica assault rifle, sheriff's officials and family members said.
Two Sonoma County deputies on patrol saw the boy walking with what appeared to be a high-powered weapon Tuesday afternoon in Santa Rosa, sheriff's Lt. Dennis O'Leary said.
The replica gun resembled an AK-47 with a black magazine cartridge and brown butt, according to a photograph released by the sheriff's office. Deputies would only learn after the shooting that it was a replica, according to O'Leary. It was not clear whether it could fire projectiles such as pellets or BBs.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #52
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by donofriose View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Classic hippie dream scenario. You may as well say "Dark colors fuel depression, so we'll get rid of anything below a certain hue".

Hippies are incapable of thinking outside their puppy, bunny and kitten laden world.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #53
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
I won't start a new thread . I fear for my grandchildren because of the gun lobbyist and the NRA and others .

Calif. sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old | US National Headlines | Comcast

Calif. sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (AP) — Northern California sheriff's deputies have shot and killed a 13-year-old boy after repeatedly telling him to drop what turned out to be a replica assault rifle, sheriff's officials and family members said.
Two Sonoma County deputies on patrol saw the boy walking with what appeared to be a high-powered weapon Tuesday afternoon in Santa Rosa, sheriff's Lt. Dennis O'Leary said.
The replica gun resembled an AK-47 with a black magazine cartridge and brown butt, according to a photograph released by the sheriff's office. Deputies would only learn after the shooting that it was a replica, according to O'Leary. It was not clear whether it could fire projectiles such as pellets or BBs.
I fear for humanity when people with your demonstrable lack of intellect are allowed to breed.

You post the most insipid BS. Find a Giants forum or a knitting/crochet circle.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #54
That Guy
Living Legend

[cut - pointless]
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #55
donofriose
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Classic hippie dream scenario. You may as well say "Dark colors fuel depression, so we'll get rid of anything below a certain hue".

Hippies are incapable of thinking outside their puppy, bunny and kitten laden world.
I never said get rid of guns. I actually have no problem with people owning guns.

What I have a problem with is people that act like adding guns solves the problem. The problem is the shooter. Adding a gun does not change anything.
donofriose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:56 AM   #56
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I fear for humanity when people with your demonstrable lack of intellect are allowed to breed.

You post the most insipid BS. Find a Giants forum or a knitting/crochet circle.

Yes , guns are the answer in your world .
Old 10-24-2013, 03:59 AM   #57
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

This is a response from a grown up to a gun thread about more children being shot and killed , amazing .
Old 10-24-2013, 05:50 AM   #58
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Then it goes on to say they were not actually shot.

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters today that cops inadvertently wounded nine people yesterday after a disgruntled ex-employee killed his former boss near the Empire State Building. Kelly said the bystanders were not hit directly by police, but rather the officers' struck "flowerpots and other objects around, so ... their bullets fragmented and, in essence, that's what caused the wounds." Altogether, the two officers who confronted Jeffrey Johnson fired 16 rounds—one officer shot nine while another one shot seven.

So what your saying if a shooter came into the school and started shooting people you would rather be in the room with the unarmed teacher?
I can honestly say I do not want to be armed in my classroom or have my child's teacher armed in their classroom. If the NYC hit ratio under duress is 18% and LAPD is 29%. What would it be for untrained civillians? I don't understand why people are so adement about being against trained professionals in the schools. You wouldn't ask your mechanic to bake you a cake, or your librarian to put up dry wall, why would you trust someone not adept at performing a task to perform it? I am not anti gun I just want them to be in appropriate hands.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #59
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Bingo , you hit it on the head .Teaching sucks ,why would any child want to be come a teacher ?All parents want from teachers is to be more educated then they are(and pay them nothing) and to babysit their children ,then the state lets the children do whatever they want steal , rape or just fight with the teachers. I agree teaching isn't as glamorous as ...ohhhh lets say Call of Duty ....which glamorizes GUNS .
Sorry all parents do not feel that way about teachers. Its the left that has faught to teach children they have rights and Hillary Cliton lead the way. When I was in school we had the right to sit down and shut up.

BTW What's the Call of Duty? A show or game?
Old 10-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #60
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Funny you call me a gun nut and I don't even own a gun.