RAMS Postgame

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-12-2020, 09:03 AM   #1
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: RAMS Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
What I have been saying. Idc about stats numbers yards etc - we are letting teams score at an alarming rate. Young has really not looked effective lately. Our mlb’s and secondary are among the worst in the league and we knew that coming in - but with five first rounders up front we should be a little better. JDR what are ya up to man? We should not be worse than last year on either side of the ball and the eye test says we are. Thoroughly concerning.
Everyone talks about this amazing talent on the DL but man they sure do vanish often...
Old 10-12-2020, 09:14 AM   #2
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Everyone talks about this amazing talent on the DL but man they sure do vanish often...
The only guy that showed up yesterday was Sweat. Meanwhile Aaron Donald wrecked our offense and walked Martin back to the QB all day long. Allen and Payne are not in Donald's class. Not even close. They're just guys, not play makers. Matt I is our best interior linemen.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 11:23 AM   #3
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I thought they did real well against the run. With the exception of that long run by Akers (which should have been maybe a 6-7 yard gain, but Bostic missed the tackle - smh), they held the running game down. Hell, Sweat made that tackle 40-some yards down the field...Take that run out of it and it's 34 carries for 83 yards.

It's just too easy to game plan against this D, unless an offense is forced to be a drop-back passing team. The WFT offense isn't good enough to get a big lead, so that will probably never happen with any real consistency. The only time we saw that was week 1, and that was just bad decision making by the Eagles coaches and QB.

I still believe the front 4 are elite, but behind them is the problem. Teams can just resort to quick passes, receivers out of the backfield, etc... marching down the field with 6-7 yard passes all day, then occasionally burn the back end (safeties) with a deep pass. Cole Holcomb in my opinion has been a bigger loss than expected so far. His speed at that level of the D is what is needed more than anything right now.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 08:39 AM   #4
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Old 10-12-2020, 08:59 AM   #5
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

As bad as our quarterbacks are I cant even blame them. Our line is just atrocious. We literally have two players and even though Gibson is a rb we have absolutely no run game. I dont think any quarterback in the league could win with this bunch of losers.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 09:31 AM   #6
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Kyle Allen moves better than I expected but he's another check down king... I want Lawrence or Fields ASAP (Wilson from BYU is legit too)
Old 10-12-2020, 09:47 AM   #7
GridIron26
Playmaker

Quote:
Kyle Allen moves better than I expected but he's another check down king... I want Lawrence or Fields ASAP (Wilson from BYU is legit too)
That works for me, I have Gibson on my FFL teams.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 07:22 PM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You know I want:

1.TE
2. Guard
3.Tackle
4.WR

I mean, QB is important but for fucks sakes, we need to get a lot other shit that looks horrible.

I’m fuckin livid we pay a piece of shit like Collins but look the other way at real talent.

Also you have think of what a terrible organization that lets actual talent like Trent Williams and Dunbar want to leave. You may not like these guys, they are very talented on a team of garbage who wanted out.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 07:52 PM   #9
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You know I want:

1.TE
2. Guard
3.Tackle
4.WR

I mean, QB is important but for fucks sakes, we need to get a lot other shit that looks horrible.

I’m fuckin livid we pay a piece of shit like Collins but look the other way at real talent.

Also you have think of what a terrible organization that lets actual talent like Trent Williams and Dunbar want to leave. You may not like these guys, they are very talented on a team of garbage who wanted out.
All of those can be found, QB1 is not easy.. Take the QB
Old 10-12-2020, 08:46 PM   #10
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You know I want:

1.TE
2. Guard
3.Tackle
4.WR

I'm with you. I don't want to be sitting at 3 and taking a guy that would go at 13 just because he is a QB. Too many holes to be doing that.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 09:15 PM   #11
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
KJ Costello, you’ll hear his name more and more.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 09:32 PM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post

Or less n less. 623 yards than the bench. Lol. Has there ever been two more polar opposite performances? Was he good at Stanford?
Old 10-12-2020, 09:44 PM   #13
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Or less n less. 623 yards than the bench. Lol. Has there ever been two more polar opposite performances? Was he good at Stanford?

He’s a turnover machine in college, and arm is not that great. No thanks. He’ll probably be a 5-7 round guy unless he goes ape shit the rest of the year
Old 10-12-2020, 10:09 PM   #14
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
He’s a turnover machine in college, and arm is not that great. No thanks. He’ll probably be a 5-7 round guy unless he goes ape shit the rest of the year

Yeah i sort of figured that 600 yard performance was a product of the system...air raid.
Old 10-12-2020, 09:43 PM   #15
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post

He sucks