Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Ukraine mega thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-10-2022, 03:18 PM   #481
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I just can't believe I'm on the same side as G1 & Punch regarding a subject matter that involves politics. Feels unnatural lol.
Walk towards the light !!!!!

Advertisements
Old 03-10-2022, 03:26 PM   #482
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
G1 how do you do it? You had and have a crisis at the border, Afghanistan, covid, Ukraine, inflation, energy…and you seem to think actually everything is going great and according to plan.

How do you do this?

Nobody said everything is going great. Thats just your spin. What we keep telling you, is that Donald Trump was a disaster, totally botched the covid response, and most of these things you mention are not Bidens fault. You however have made it your lifes work to prove to anyone who will still listen to you that its all Bidens fault and it was heaven on earth when your racist dumbass was in charge of adult things.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 03:58 PM   #483
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022...wanted-n454345

Blinken and NATO had a deal…Biden killed it.

Biden pussied out
LOL, didn't think you would read it,keep up your trumpette BS.
Old 03-10-2022, 04:08 PM   #484
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Walk towards the light !!!!!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 04:10 PM   #485
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1 how do you do it? You had and have a crisis at the border, Afghanistan, covid, Ukraine, inflation, energy…and you seem to think actually everything is going great and according to plan.

How do you do this?
Border crisis.
https://news.yahoo.com/official-trum...100328595.html

Afghanistan..
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-trump-taliban

Covid ..............
https://fortune.com/2020/11/13/covid...s-coronavirus/
Ukraine...
https://time.com/5732777/trumps-acti...ine-dangerous/
His own people say he was doing putins job for him

Energy / Inflation .

GOP attacks on Biden for high gas prices don't add up, expert says

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-attacks-o...161903465.html

Since President Biden announced on Tuesday that the U.S. would ban imports of Russian oil as punishment for its invasion of Ukraine, several Republican politicians have attempted to blame him for rising gas prices.

On Wednesday, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy delivered a speech in which he asserted that Russia's invasion of Ukraine was not the reason for high gas prices — Biden's energy policies were. To back up his claim, McCarthy asserted that gas prices "started rising the day President Biden took office."

Yahoo News reached out to Christopher Knittel, a professor of applied economics at the MIT Sloan School of Management, to help explain whether the Republican criticisms of Biden hold water.

"The first thing is, that’s factually inaccurate," Knittel said. "Gas prices actually started rising in November of the previous year. That’s just data, so you can graph gas prices and you’ll see them starting to trend up in November of 2020."

Knittel noted that there "is no evidence" Biden's inauguration "broke the trend in gas prices," and pointed back to the early days of the pandemic, when the price of oil dropped precipitously as the world went into lockdown to try to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

“What everybody seems to be forgetting, and it’s shocking that they are, is in April of 2020 the futures price of oil was negative. It had never happened in the history of oil markets. We had a negative price," Knittel said. "People were paying others to take their oil. That is a huge disincentive to drill for more oil. The low prices, generally, that happened during the pandemic and up until the end of 2020 created a huge disincentive to drill oil. Despite that, we’ve seen U.S. production increase over the past year. Why hasn’t it increased more? Because oil companies are leery of drilling for more oil — certainly they were during the pandemic — and that’s a market effect. It has nothing to do with President Biden.”
Old 03-10-2022, 04:14 PM   #486
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
AND WE WILL SHOW YOU the WAY!!!!

Old 03-10-2022, 09:58 PM   #487
nonniey
The Starter

10 Mar Update
Hmmmm...

"The likelihood is increasing that Ukrainian forces could fight to a standstill the Russian ground forces attempting to encircle and take Kyiv. Russian forces also appear to be largely stalemated around Kharkiv and distracted from efforts to seize that city. Russian advances in the south around Mykolayiv and toward Zaporizhya and in the east around Donetsk and Luhansk made little progress as well in the last 24 hours...."

https://www.understandingwar.org/bac...sment-march-10
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 10:50 PM   #488
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
10 Mar Update
Hmmmm...

"The likelihood is increasing that Ukrainian forces could fight to a standstill the Russian ground forces attempting to encircle and take Kyiv. Russian forces also appear to be largely stalemated around Kharkiv and distracted from efforts to seize that city. Russian advances in the south around Mykolayiv and toward Zaporizhya and in the east around Donetsk and Luhansk made little progress as well in the last 24 hours...."

https://www.understandingwar.org/bac...sment-march-10
This whole thing is an absolute embarrassment to Russia. But, and this is just all a personal guess, I don't think most Russians, including their military, wants this either.

Even when a Russian plane gets shot down, it's not really celebratory, it's just something that has to be done. And some families lose loved ones.

The whole world is going to have to give Putin some sort of fake victory, so he can save face, and pretend like he won something.

It's scary, especially with nukes, how easy world wars can possibly start. All it can take, is 1 little napoleon complex loser like Putin.

And Putin is the new official bunker/basement boy. That little bitch is hiding in a hole while the world bleeds.

Can't wait till that piece of shit has a bullet in his head.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:00 PM   #489
nonniey
The Starter

Fiona Hill had a good interview last week but it was a bit scary. She said Putin must win (ie he will escalate until he wins) but almost certainly can't win and we might be going thru what she calls the Guns of March (Play on Tuchman's great work the Guns of August).

Last edited by nonniey; 03-10-2022 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:08 PM   #490
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Fiona Hill had a good interview last week but it was a bit scary. She said Putin must win but almost certainly can't win and we might be going thru what she calls the Guns of March (Play on Tuchman's great work the Guns of August).
Until a person in Russia basically signs their own death certificate, and takes Putin out, Putin has to be fed a "victory", for this to possibly stop.

Otherwise, he will just keep pushing further and further. His ego and 1990 pipe dreams is all he has.

Watching all of this unfold, just makes me even more thankful to be in America. No matter how much I disagree or have disagreed with politicians here, I've never feared a little pussy like Putin completely hijacking our country.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:47 AM   #491
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://news.yahoo.com/got-along-tru...035957515.html

'I got along': Trump avoids criticizing Putin

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday was given several chances during a Fox News interview to reject autocrats and walk back his praise for President Vladimir Putin of Russia but didn’t.

Fox’s Sean Hannity set Trump up multiple times during the 30-minute exchange to criticize Putin, but the former president didn’t go along. He instead touted his relationships with Putin, the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Xi Jinping of China.
Old 03-11-2022, 06:56 PM   #492
nonniey
The Starter

11 March assessment.

https://www.understandingwar.org/bac...sment-march-11
Old 03-11-2022, 07:30 PM   #493
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
https://news.yahoo.com/got-along-tru...035957515.html

'I got along': Trump avoids criticizing Putin

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday was given several chances during a Fox News interview to reject autocrats and walk back his praise for President Vladimir Putin of Russia but didn’t.

Fox’s Sean Hannity set Trump up multiple times during the 30-minute exchange to criticize Putin, but the former president didn’t go along. He instead touted his relationships with Putin, the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Xi Jinping of China.
I don't think you understand G1, from a fiscal perspective it does Trump no good to go about badmouthing his banker in public.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:26 PM   #494
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Pretty interesting move by Putin to get 16k Middle Easterns to fight for Russians. Recruiting Islamic terrorists pieces of shit make good cannon and drone fodder.

Getting from Syria and Iran proxy militias…fuckin shit hole countries full of shithole people.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 10:38 PM   #495
nonniey
The Starter

OK not vouching for the reliability of this "leaked document," but it is a very interesting read.

One of the insiders from the special services of the Russian Federation, I will publish without edits and censorship, because this is hell:.....

https://pastebin.com/2agMRGmd