punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Just an outstanding quote when talking tax money

Welp thankfully the White House put this out:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden...lan-is-working

Just imagine if trump put out this…the White House saved you 16 cents this July 4th. Gtfo. They put this out as more analysts came aboard the price of oil will be back to $100 a barrel due to administration policies yesterday. You are paying more at the pump since Obama was in office.

Inflation will eat that stimmy all up by years end

You are being short sighted like your messiah, again I suppose trillions to the mega rich would make you happier?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-02-2021, 08:24 AM   #467
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Fresh Start Political Thread

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nd/5253346001/

You are exactly the guy they are talking about that has no idea what he is talking about Chico. Lol.
Keep doing the bidding of your messiah and Putin to sew that discord Chico. Keep spreading misinformation until people storm the Capitol and kill cops because they believe the troll farms and their keyboard warriors….oh wait…

Please, for once, read the facts and apologize. Gas prices were on an extreme uptrend before Biden. It has everything to do with the pandemic, which your messiah helped perpetuate with his lies and lack of transparency- in essence Chico - your messiah has more to do with the prices than Biden. Taking your posts apart is like shooting fish in a barrel. Too easy.

Chico moves the goal posts in 3…2….
Old 07-02-2021, 09:26 AM   #468
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nd/5253346001/

You are exactly the guy they are talking about that has no idea what he is talking about Chico. Lol.
Keep doing the bidding of your messiah and Putin to sew that discord Chico. Keep spreading misinformation until people storm the Capitol and kill cops because they believe the troll farms and their keyboard warriors….oh wait…

Please, for once, read the facts and apologize. Gas prices were on an extreme uptrend before Biden. It has everything to do with the pandemic, which your messiah helped perpetuate with his lies and lack of transparency- in essence Chico - your messiah has more to do with the prices than Biden. Taking your posts apart is like shooting fish in a barrel. Too easy.

Chico moves the goal posts in 3…2….
If ignorance is bliss, chico's in effing heaven!!!
Old 07-02-2021, 12:00 PM   #469
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Last time I checked the middle class is a big chunk of votes SD, so if you think he isn’t looking out for the middle class you are wrong. And calling that belief “the biggest stack of shit “ you have ever seen on this site is comical. Biden has dealt with a lot of personal tragedy in his life, and yes he does care about people, but if you want to go with the tired old adage that he is a politician so he has no heart go for it.
You know what I can’t believe? That your comrade Chico comes on here talking about how Trump cares about America and you remain silent but this is the biggest stack of shit you have ever seen on this board? Um….ok. Im not even sure why I replied to your post actually……

Chico : Trump loves America, Trump is one of us, Trump will drain the swamp, Trump is doing this for you!
SD : good for sticking to your guns Chico, while all these guys in here come at you!

Punch : Biden cares about the middle class.
SD : This is the biggest stack of shit I have ever read on this board!

SD (in the same breath) : they all suck, Im not a Trumper.

Your reactions to different posts on here tell a different story……
One of my best friends was in town last night and it was my other friends birthday. I was not sober. Biggest stack of shit was a drunk over-exaggeration. I blame the multiple jager shots.

I do disagree, but it's no where near the thing I disagree with the most ever.

They do all suck.

I wish everyone could move past every post somehow being Trump related. Whether I love him or hate him, I don't want to talk about him anymore, and especially at the amount we talk about him now.

We have plenty of people piling on Chico. Some of it, he brings on himself. But he seems to like it. I'm not going to pile on. You and G1 reply to Chico like it's a full time job, you don't need any more help.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 12:27 PM   #470
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
One of my best friends was in town last night and it was my other friends birthday. I was not sober. Biggest stack of shit was a drunk over-exaggeration. I blame the multiple jager shots.

I do disagree, but it's no where near the thing I disagree with the most ever.

They do all suck.

I wish everyone could move past every post somehow being Trump related. Whether I love him or hate him, I don't want to talk about him anymore, and especially at the amount we talk about him now.

We have plenty of people piling on Chico. Some of it, he brings on himself. But he seems to like it. I'm not going to pile on. You and G1 reply to Chico like it's a full time job, you don't need any more help.

I figured alcohol was involved, was hoping it was. Hah. Anyway I will move past Trump when he is no longer relevant. On 7-2-21 he is, unfortunately, extremely relevant still….
Old 07-02-2021, 12:27 PM   #471
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Everytime I voice an opinion that’s opposite of their position…the retort is “Chico is a trumptard”. I get it, don’t address the issue, just scream trump. personal attacks is what happens when positions can’t be argued or a person is a dick..But the latter isn’t the case on this board.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 12:34 PM   #472
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Everytime I voice an opinion that’s opposite of their position…the retort is “Chico is a trumptard”. I get it, don’t address the issue, just scream trump. personal attacks is what happens when positions can’t be argued or a person is a dick..But the latter isn’t the case on this board.

Oh please. Nobody is attacking you personally. I address plenty of issues. Believe i just did as far as gas prices. If you are going to champion the former President at all cost, and then grasp for straws to make the current one seem like the racist, or the friend of the wealthy, etc then Im going to call you out. I literally came back at you with an article addressing the issue you bought up and your reply is this? Seems to me you are playing the victim when you can’t address the issue, not that we are attacking you because we cannot address it?
Old 07-02-2021, 02:00 PM   #473
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I disagree, I think Obamacare (just for you Chico) has been weakened enough that Obama's main accomplishment is leading us out of one of the worst depressions this country has seen. But I fully expect every one of our conservatives here to disagree with me on that - they will probably say he didn't do nearly enough that a conservative president would've done.
The most important action was this bi-partisan bill (I think it was the last bipartisan bill for that matter on major legislation):

"....Bank Rescue of 2008, or the Great Recession
The 2007-08 Financial Crisis resulted in an unprecedented federal intervention to rescue banks and restore confidence to the finance sector. The chief culprit in the crisis was the implosion of mortgage-backed securities (MBS) and the collapse of the housing market that threatened many companies with insolvency. In the early days of the crisis, no one knew which companies were holding toxic assets and who would be next to falter. Lack of trust spread, with market participants unwilling to take on counterparty risk. As a result, companies were prevented from accessing credit to meet their liquidity needs.5

To address the crisis, Congress passed the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008. The act created the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), which authorized the U.S. Department of the Treasury to buy up to $700 billion in toxic assets from companies, which could then replenish their balance sheets with safer assets.5

The Treasury Department was also authorized to buy up to $250 billion in bank shares, which would provide much-needed capital to financial institutions. It bought $20 billion in shares each from Bank of America (BAC) and Citigroup (C). The Treasury Department later sold those shares back for a profit. In total, the government provided $245.1 billion in TARP assistance to banks and recouped $275.6 billion, for an investment gain of $30.5 billion...."

BTW this wasn't Obama although it was his treasury that executed the plan.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 02:16 PM   #474
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Oh please. Nobody is attacking you personally. ....?
Come on now nobody??? I think our local Giant fan only posts personal attacks on Chico.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:49 PM   #475
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Come on now nobody??? I think our local Giant fan only posts personal attacks on Chico.

Calling him a cult member isn’t a personal attack it is an observation. It is a cult, hence flying flags with his name etc, and defending him at all costs?

The party of “fuck your feelings “, “make liberals cry again 2020”, and who coined the phrase libtard is suddenly offended by being called a trumptard? What is the expression? Those who live in glass houses….

Political correctness is bullshit party but Trumptard is somehow over the line? LOL

Go to your safe space, snowflake….i could go on and on but I think you get the point. You align yourself with these animals and then you get upset about Trumptard and call it a personal attack?
Nah.

Last edited by punch it in; 07-02-2021 at 03:29 PM.
Old 07-02-2021, 05:17 PM   #476
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Calling him a cult member isn’t a personal attack it is an observation. It is a cult, hence flying flags with his name etc, and defending him at all costs?

The party of “fuck your feelings “, “make liberals cry again 2020”, and who coined the phrase libtard is suddenly offended by being called a trumptard? What is the expression? Those who live in glass houses….

Political correctness is bullshit party but Trumptard is somehow over the line? LOL

Go to your safe space, snowflake….i could go on and on but I think you get the point. You align yourself with these animals and then you get upset about Trumptard and call it a personal attack?
Nah.
Ooooo, I must have pissed in your Wheaties. But yeah calling a specific poster a Trumptard, Libtard, drunken uncle or even a snowflake are personal attacks/insults in my book. Guess we hold to different definitions on this issue. Heck I don't even agree with Chico when it comes to Trump, but (in my limited experience here) it does seem to me that there are a lot more personal insults directed at him than come from him.
Old 07-02-2021, 06:33 PM   #477
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Ooooo, I must have pissed in your Wheaties. But yeah calling a specific poster a Trumptard, Libtard, drunken uncle or even a snowflake are personal attacks/insults in my book. Guess we hold to different definitions on this issue. Heck I don't even agree with Chico when it comes to Trump, but (in my limited experience here) it does seem to me that there are a lot more personal insults directed at him than come from him.

You read so much anger and passion in my post that you think you pissed in my wheaties? Lol. No offense but i do not get that emotional over your posts, or anybody’s for that matter. Too bad you cant really read emotions into posts on a message board.

As far as my pal Chico getting “insulted” more than he “insults” others I simply chalk that up to the Libtards have more posters in the political threads than the Trumptards do. So you’re probably correct.

Enjoy the weekend

Edit: i was not calling you a snowflake or telling you to go to your safe space btw. It was not directed at you even sarcastically. I was simply pointing out things that Trump supporters have said to others in the past to prove a point, being that if you can dish it out you better be able to take it.
Like I said easy to take a post out of context. Im sure ive done it 1000 times myself.
Old 07-02-2021, 08:00 PM   #478
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:

Edit: i was not calling you a snowflake or telling you to go to your safe space btw. It was not directed at you even sarcastically. I was simply pointing out things that Trump supporters have said to others in the past to prove a point, being that if you can dish it out you better be able to take it.
Like I said easy to take a post out of context. Im sure ive done it 1000 times myself.

Yes that happens. You have a good 4th as well.
Old 07-02-2021, 09:24 PM   #479
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yes, I do. chico has over 27,000 post's I have over 10,000 and you have 138. Not an attack jus saying there is history you might not be privy to. He gets what he gives .
Old 07-03-2021, 01:35 AM   #480
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yes, I do. chico has over 27,000 post's I have over 10,000 and you have 138. Not an attack jus saying there is history you might not be privy to. He gets what he gives .
Yep in a later response I did acknowledge that (my limited knowledge of the background). The good thing about this site is the moderator doesn't stifle one side to the advantage of the other (unlike another site I could mention, heck a mod on that site has completely eliminated all views not of a particular bent and turned it into a poor mans version of Democratic Underground).