Florida is so Florida

Advertisements
Old 04-21-2022, 11:48 AM   #437
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
But it is happening, and teachers go on social media celebrating they are doing it. Shouldn’t we just fire the teachers doing it? Well when school boards refuse, then legislators have to step in.

This is like when folks say CRT isn’t being taught or practice, then school in Atlanta are caught dividing up classrooms by race. Shouldn’t we be firing these folks?
I find it hard to believe that in Florida there is a curriculum where they teach gender to elementary age kids. Regardless I have always believed education standards should fit the needs of the community they serve instead of the entirety of a county or state. In terms of school boards not fulfilling their role. If this is against the law in Florida and teachers violate the law the school board should terminate their contract. In Florida school boards are elected by the district therefore they serve the needs of the community, if they don't the avenue should be they are voted out. To me going to the state level is an over reach. If it became a state wide issue I could see validity although the current wording of the law is unacceptable.

In terms of Atlanta I don't see how CRT is linked to division of students in the classroom. The students that were African American were in classes with white students but the number of white students in school would likely have lead to some classes being all white regardless. It definitely is sus limiting students of one race to only two classes, but don't think it is related to CRT.
Old 04-21-2022, 11:49 AM   #438
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Don’t say gay bill…misinformation and propaganda. When people actually understand the principles in the bill, a majority of Americans poll agree with it.

Companies should be apolitical period.

Disney is a perfect example. Let’s follow the flow:
Florida passes a law >activists group target Disney > pressure campaign against Disney > Disney responds with some virtual signal bullshit after pressure > Conservatives takes notice, make statements > Democrats get mad and asks why are you paying attention

This all started from radical left campaign against Disney, don’t give me this unamerican bullshit.
Dude .... I cant follow your logic or argument here.

Governments shouldnt be targeting and punishing companies for their political leanings.

^^ pillar of conservative foundations.

There are 600 of these "self goverance" districts in florida for places like race tracks, entertainment.

---------------

I wish you would drop the act sometimes. I cant take you seriously at all anymore.

A republican is targeting a private company bc private company spoke out against his bill.

How could you support that?

i aint got time or energy for this meme level discussion .. idiot ass shit
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 01:39 PM   #439
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I think it’s funny Progressives take the multi-national Corporation side when mad about ending their tax breaks.

What a bunch of phonies.

This is like when they support Ending SALT deductions, giving the top 2% the biggest individual tax breaks in the country. Bunch of clowns, all of them

Pay your fair share!…lololol
LOL, stfu!
Old 04-21-2022, 02:24 PM   #440
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Dude .... I cant follow your logic or argument here.

Governments shouldnt be targeting and punishing companies for their political leanings.

^^ pillar of conservative foundations.

There are 600 of these "self goverance" districts in florida for places like race tracks, entertainment.

---------------

I wish you would drop the act sometimes. I cant take you seriously at all anymore.

A republican is targeting a private company bc private company spoke out against his bill.

How could you support that?

i aint got time or energy for this meme level discussion .. idiot ass shit
Well first because Disney chose to take part in a disinformation campaign, like you did by referring to it as something it is not. I suggest anyone and Disney actually read the bill. Which again is supported by a majority.

See SS this is why I suggest companies stay apolitical, because once a company enters the political octagon then there can consequences. The first thing Ronnie D stated is “Disney is a guest”. Meaning he is prepared for them to go. So at anytime they leave

Again, progressives siding with multi National conglomerate for tax privileges is interesting.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 04:08 PM   #441
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Well first because Disney chose to take part in a disinformation campaign, like you did by referring to it as something it is not. I suggest anyone and Disney actually read the bill. Which again is supported by a majority.

See SS this is why I suggest companies stay apolitical, because once a company enters the political octagon then there can consequences. The first thing Ronnie D stated is “Disney is a guest”. Meaning he is prepared for them to go. So at anytime they leave

Again, progressives siding with multi National conglomerate for tax privileges is interesting.
Someday someone will explain to you what those big words you try to throw around mean and that will explain how dumb you really are.
Old 04-21-2022, 06:17 PM   #442
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Here you go Chico
https://apple.news/AYHSBMCqkRgW9f9vaG1Yfig

I have zero problems with rejecting some of these books. Although I don’t understand the problem with the SEL objective of empathy for others. Florida is really a shit show. The bigger question is why those books were approved by the state DOE to begin with.
Old 04-22-2022, 08:44 AM   #443
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

DeShithead now going with the “if you are against me you are a pedophile “ strategy. That should help unite the country further. . Of course his gullible ass supporters will run with this. People of other color and religion used to be the “others”, now the sick extreme right has figured out how to make white Folks (that dont agree with him) the “other”. They are pedophiles. Lol.
Some people will say anything they have to in order to gain power. Pretty fucking disgusting, but hey he learned from the king of disgusting so……
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 09:19 AM   #444
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
DeShithead now going with the “if you are against me you are a pedophile “ strategy. That should help unite the country further. . Of course his gullible ass supporters will run with this. People of other color and religion used to be the “others”, now the sick extreme right has figured out how to make white Folks (that dont agree with him) the “other”. They are pedophiles. Lol.
Some people will say anything they have to in order to gain power. Pretty fucking disgusting, but hey he learned from the king of disgusting so……
We are gonna get through this Punch! You and me!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 01:17 PM   #445
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Trump says he'd rather be 'a dictator' than 'a dumb person' after bragging about the cognitive test he took in 2018

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-he...151211328.html

Former President Donald Trump mused about embracing being portrayed as a dictator.

Trump made the remarks at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island, Fla. on Thursday night.

"Which would you rather be, a dumb person or a dictator? Perhaps a dictator would be better," he said.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:15 PM   #446
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

He said the quiet part out loud G1. The one good thing he does really well is tip-toe around what he'd really like to say. He's smart enough to know just coming out and saying "the idea of being a dictator is really appealing" - given how much love he shows to the dictators of the world we know he looks up to them. But if he said that he would get a lot of backlash - maybe even lose a couple supporters. So he tip-toes around it by saying what he said instead.
Old 04-22-2022, 11:34 PM   #447
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

It's so much easier being a liberal or G1 than being a conservative. This is a general statement overall, but it's absolutely true here too.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 06:45 AM   #448
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
It's so much easier being a liberal or G1 than being a conservative. This is a general statement overall, but it's absolutely true here too.
Doesn't have to be. Just say and do what is right, you can do it!!!! Don't just follow some Moron becuase your party says you have to.

Old 04-24-2022, 07:03 PM   #449
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Oh I’ll be just fine. I was never subject to any of the mental abuse of being stuck in a cult. Ill pray for you.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 08:28 PM   #450
Giantone
Gamebreaker

So I just want to say Congratulations to the French voters for not making the same mistake Americans voters did !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/french-pr...183559786.html