https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-federal...175600752.html

Reuters
In fresh blow to Trump, U.S. court rejects Pennsylvania election case

Reuters
In fresh blow to Trump, U.S. court rejects Pennsylvania election case
Tom Hals
Fri, November 27, 2020, 12:56 PM EST
By Tom Hals

(Reuters) -A federal appeals court on Friday rejected an attempt by U.S. President Donald Trump's campaign to block President-elect Joe Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania, dealing another significant setback to Trump's bid to overturn the Nov. 3 election.

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so," wrote Stephanos Bibas on behalf of a three-judge panel.

"Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," wrote Bibas, who was nominated by trump

Advertisements
Old 11-27-2020, 08:40 PM   #437
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

It's not over G1. Trump will go all the way to SCOTUS, and if that doesn't work he's gonna try and sway the electoral college to swap votes.

Yes, 80 million Americans think he's an idiot and want him out, but credit where it's due. Trump will fight tooth and nail until there are no more avenues to try. Expecting him to lay down and concede is a bad idea.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:28 AM   #438
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's not over G1. Trump will go all the way to SCOTUS, and if that doesn't work he's gonna try and sway the electoral college to swap votes.

Yes, 80 million Americans think he's an idiot and want him out, but credit where it's due. Trump will fight tooth and nail until there are no more avenues to try. Expecting him to lay down and concede is a bad idea.
Thing is , it's his own appointees to the court shooting him down, in my opinion the SC doesn't hear it.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:20 PM   #439
MTK
\m/

Recount done in Wisconsin and Biden gains 87 votes lol
Old 11-29-2020, 07:06 PM   #440
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Recount done in Wisconsin and Biden gains 87 votes lol
Trump must be happy too, whatever he spent for the recount is probably dwarfed by the amount donated by patriots to his "election defense" fund. He makes money/pays off his other debts and still gets to cry fraud. Win/win.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:38 AM   #441
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I hope chico saw this interveiw?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...062426159.html

Fired cyber security official on Trump’s claim of voter fraud: 'It’s nonsense'

Christopher Krebs, the former director of the Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) who was fired by President Trump for contradicting the president’s claims of voter fraud, appeared on 60 Minutes Sunday where he spoke about the security of the election. Krebs was fired via tweet after CISA issued a statement calling the election the most secure in the history of the U.S.

Krebs stands by that statement, and believes that the multiple recounts have proven it.

“That pretty thoroughly, in my opinion, debunks some of these sensational claims out there that I’ve called nonsense and a hoax,” Krebs said. “That there’s some hacking of these election vendors and their software, and their systems across the country. It’s nonsense.”

Following the interview, Trump posted a tweet refuting Krebs’s claims that the election was secure.

“There was no indication or evidence that there was any sort of hacking or compromise of election systems on, before, or after November 3rd,” Krebs said, later adding, “there is no foreign power that is flipping votes. There is no domestic actor flipping votes. I did it right. We did it right. This was a secure election.”
Old 11-30-2020, 10:20 PM   #442
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ource=facebook

Make America Great Again! by helping Trump pay his debts. This is amazing. At the rate this is going Trump will be able to pay off his 400+ million in loans using donations from Trumpers.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:14 AM   #443
MTK
\m/

Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ource=facebook

Make America Great Again! by helping Trump pay his debts. This is amazing. At the rate this is going Trump will be able to pay off his 400+ million in loans using donations from Trumpers.
Con men gonna con
Old 12-03-2020, 08:35 AM   #444
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This is FUCKING INSAINE!!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-backers...015446889.html

Trump backers, including Flynn, edge toward a call to 'suspend' Constitution to head off Biden taking office

Yahoo News
Trump backers, including Flynn, edge toward a call to 'suspend' Constitution to head off Biden taking office
Caitlin Dickson
Caitlin Dickson·Reporter
Wed, December 2, 2020, 8:54 PM EST
Even as prominent Republicans, including Mitch McConnell, began to grudgingly acknowledge that Joe Biden will be the next president, a noisy grassroots movement devoted to keeping Donald Trump in office seemed to be edging closer to advocating seizing power in what would amount to a coup d’état.

The day after a group run by a local Ohio tea party leader took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times calling on Trump to declare martial law and have the military oversee a redo of the presidential election using only paper ballots — a call echoed in a tweet by Gen. Michael Flynn — a raucous “Stop the Steal” rally in suburban Atlanta urged Trump supporters to descend on the statehouse on Thursday and demand the resignations of Georgia’s governor and secretary of state. In a press release announcing the ad published Tuesday by We the People Convention, the group’s president, Tom Zawistowski, said, “We wanted to express our concerns to the President, to the legislators, courts and Congress that We the People will NOT cede our exclusive Constitutional right to elect our Representatives to judges, lawyers, courts, Governors, Secretary’s of State, Congress, corrupt election officials and local politicians, the corrupt media — or Leftist threats of violence!”

“I will see you tomorrow at the state Capitol,” attorney and Trump ally L. Lin Wood told the crowd who had gathered to hear him and former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell speak in Alpharetta, Ga., on Wednesday. “Stay mad as hell! We’re not going to take it anymore!”
Old 12-03-2020, 08:38 AM   #445
MTK
\m/

Plenty of crazy to go around

Roger Stone Says North Korean Boats Delivered Ballots Through Maine Harbor As Trump Boosts Fraud Claims
Old 12-03-2020, 10:23 AM   #446
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Radicals gonna radical G1.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:35 AM   #447
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

You need to relax G1.

Here, enjoy this video of Guliani farting in court.

Old 12-03-2020, 11:44 AM   #448
MTK
\m/

Quote:
You need to relax G1.

Here, enjoy this video of Guliani farting in court.

lol such a fucking clown show

and how about this wacko off the rails witness

Rudy Attempts to Shush Unhinged ‘Witness’ During Election Fraud Hearing
Old 12-03-2020, 11:48 AM   #449
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I apologize but I really am having a hard time trying to understand the depth of stupid that the republicans are showing here .
Old 12-03-2020, 11:54 AM   #450
MTK
\m/

Trump and his legal team are off the rails fucking nuts. Most of us aren't really surprised but I'm curious for those that voted for him, is it enough already?