Biden Crime Family

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-21-2023, 04:16 AM   #31
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Biden Crime Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The only difference between Biden now and Biden previously, is that instead of just being a piece of shit, he's now an old, senile, piece of shit. He's just added on to it.

Advertisements
Old 04-21-2023, 12:23 PM   #32
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Lolololol. I'm enjoying this.

But muh freedumbz!

Woo small government!

Also need you to pass laws so libs cant have abortions, fuckin baby murdering scum.

Don’t believe the media man its true. I heard it on truth social. The deepstate cant get through their firewalls! Freedom is ours! No more pedophile, chinese loving, commie russian homo trannys will tell me i can have guns cus they wanna take my shit!TRUMP FOR GOD FOR ETERNITY!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 12:28 PM   #33
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I had trillions when trump was president. Now i can’t even buy another trump flag to put on the rusty car parked in my front yard! Had like 7 chickens and old tires everywhere when trump was in office…i was rich as shit! Now look at me! Biden did this. If this shit keeps up next thing ill have to get a job and the fuckin urban people are gonna steal my fuckin tires. Fuck this guy.
Old 04-21-2023, 12:34 PM   #34
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/pr...ehind-infamous

Of course the Hunter laptop was “Russian disinformation” was ALWAYS false

Here is Biden and Blinken purposely coming up with the scheme to lie to the American public:

New Testimony Reveals Secretary Blinken and Biden Campaign Behind the Infamous Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Laptop

New testimony by Michael Morell, a former Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and one of the 51 signatories of the “Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails

“ Morell testified that his communication with Blinken was one of a few communications he had with the Biden campaign, explaining that he also received a call from Steve Ricchetti, Chairman of the Biden campaign, following the October 22 debate to thank him for writing the statement. Morell also explained that the Biden campaign helped to strategize about the public release of the statement. Morell further explained that one of his two goals in releasing the statement was to help then-Vice President Biden in the debate and to assist him in winning the election.”

Of course then the media doesn’t question it and puts out the made up, false story that Russian was behind the laptop.

The media always lies one way

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 01:30 PM   #35
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.dailywire.com/news/deep-...n-laptop-story

Deep State Connection: Ex-CIA Chief Says Blinken Spurred Bid To Discredit Hunter Biden Laptop Story

In a bombshell revelation, the former head of the CIA, Mike Morell, confessed that he had been asked by current Secretary of State Antony Blinken, then a senior member of the Biden 2020 presidential campaign, to help discredit the story of Hunter Biden’s laptop computer.
Morell, who served as CIA director at various times between 2010-2013, told the House Judiciary Committee, headed by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), that he coordinated a letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials that claimed The New York Post’s disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden — which CNN dismissed as a “dubious story” — had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” That letter, titled, “Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former officials say,” was published in POLITICO only days after news of the laptop was reported.

Let’s add it up: Russian election influence and Russia Laptop Disinformation both were lies and completely made up by Democrats to get the dumbs to vote Dem

Deep state working to undermine the previous administration, is true

He Gets Us
Old 04-21-2023, 02:22 PM   #36
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, dailywire.com LOL
Old 04-21-2023, 02:25 PM   #37
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Want to know why public faith in institutions is falling? Here's one answer. When you find out your intelligence community is engaged in domestic political disinformation campaigns.

The funny thing is, this is what actual authoritarian dictatorships do.

He Gets Us
Old 04-21-2023, 04:19 PM   #38
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Want to know why public faith in institutions is falling? Here's one answer. When you find out your intelligence community is engaged in domestic political disinformation campaigns.

The funny thing is, this is what actual authoritarian dictatorships do.
You mean the ones trumps buddies all run?
Old 04-21-2023, 05:40 PM   #39
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You mean the ones trumps buddies all run?
Read it again or for the first time:

the former head of the CIA, Mike Morell, confessed that he had been asked by current Secretary of State Antony Blinken, then a senior member of the Biden 2020 presidential campaign, to help discredit the story of Hunter Biden’s laptop computer.
Morell, who served as CIA director at various times between 2010-2013, told the House Judiciary Committee, headed by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), that he coordinated a letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials that claimed The New York Post’s disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden — which CNN dismissed as a “dubious story” — had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

The propaganda you guys believed will never be lived down. clowns

He Gets Us
Old 04-21-2023, 08:43 PM   #40
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

The propaganda you guys believed will never be lived down. clowns
Seriously , do you own a fucking mirror?!
Old 04-25-2023, 08:45 AM   #41
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Biden Crime Family

LETS BRING THIS THREAD BACK HARD! LETS MAGA THE SHIT OUT OF IT! FORGET ABOUT TRUMPS LEGAL PROBLEMS! THEY ARE FAKE FUCKING NEWS! EMAILS! LAPTOPS! BIDEN IS THE ONE WHO BROKE THE LAW! SPACE LASER THE MOTHER FUCKER! BUY FUCKIN FLAGS FOR YOUR PICKUP TRUCKS MOTHER FUCKERS! THIS THREAD IS ALIVE! MAGA IS THE NEW MAGA! TRUMP FOR OVERLORD! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT HILLARY IS TAKING AWAY YOUR GUNS AND YOUR HOUSES AND USING THEM TO PROTECT HARDENED CRIMINALS FROM JAIL! THIS COUNTRY IS ABSOLUTE SHIT AND IT CAN ONLY BE SAVED BY WHITE PEOPLE WITH ALOT OF MONEY AND ACCORDING TO TRUMP HE HAS MORE MONEY THAN GOD AND NEEDS YOU TO BUY MORE FLAGS TO PAY FOR THE FALSE CHARGES THAT HE AND JESUS FACE! LETS FUCKIN DO THIS! HILLARYS EMAILS! I STAND FOR THE ANTHEM WHEN PEOPLE ARE AROUND BUT IN MY LIVING ROOM I DONT GET UP BECAUSE NOBODY IS THERE TO SEE ME BE PATRIOTIC AND I SIT AND I EAT CORNDOGS! FUCK THIS COUNTRY IT SUCKS! USA USA USA!
Old 04-25-2023, 03:42 PM   #42
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Im the only true MAGA warrior here. All alone on an island of hate and paranoia. I just want to do right by God and country. If it weren’t for those damn shin splints Trump would have probably served and probably been better than any General and probably would have won Viet Nam single handily instead of losing it like losers or being caught like McCain! SAD! GO MAGA! GRAB PUSSYS! GOD RULES UNDER ME! USA USA USA! THIS COUNTRY IS A SHITHOLE AND A WASTELAND AND ONLY TRUMP CAN SAVE IT BECAUSE IT SUCKS! USA USA USA! TUCKER CARLSON FOR VP 2024!
Old 04-25-2023, 07:44 PM   #43
Giantone
Gamebreaker

[QUOTE=punch it in;1340970]LETS BRING THIS THREAD BACK HARD! LETS MAGA THE SHIT OUT OF IT! FORGET ABOUT TRUMPS LEGAL PROBLEMS! THEY ARE FAKE FUCKING NEWS! EMAILS! LAPTOPS! BIDEN IS THE ONE WHO BROKE THE LAW! SPACE LASER THE MOTHER FUCKER! BUY FUCKIN FLAGS FOR YOUR PICKUP TRUCKS MOTHER FUCKERS! THIS THREAD IS ALIVE! MAGA IS THE NEW MAGA! TRUMP FOR OVERLORD! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT HILLARY IS TAKING AWAY YOUR GUNS AND YOUR HOUSES AND USING THEM TO PROTECT HARDENED CRIMINALS FROM JAIL! THIS COUNTRY IS ABSOLUTE SHIT AND IT CAN ONLY BE SAVED BY WHITE PEOPLE WITH ALOT OF MONEY AND ACCORDING TO TRUMP HE HAS MORE MONEY THAN GOD AND NEEDS YOU TO BUY MORE FLAGS TO PAY FOR THE FALSE CHARGES THAT HE AND JESUS FACE! LETS FUCKIN DO THIS! HILLARYS EMAILS! I STAND FOR THE ANTHEM WHEN PEOPLE ARE AROUND BUT IN MY LIVING ROOM I DONT GET UP BECAUSE NOBODY IS THERE TO SEE ME BE PATRIOTIC AND I SIT AND I EAT CORNDOGS! FUCK THIS COUNTRY IT SUCKS! USA USA USA![/QUOTE]

Better!
Old 05-03-2023, 02:41 PM   #44
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...reign-national

Whistleblower alleges FBI, DOJ have document revealing criminal scheme involving Biden, foreign national

Document said to describe an exchange of money for policy decisions

Sounds more reliable than pee tapes!

He Gets Us
Old 05-03-2023, 03:01 PM   #45
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Funny how the right came after whistle blowers when trump said to but now think they are as honest as the day is long!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/28/polit...ter/index.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-spies-treason