Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Redskins Coming Home This Week... For Me At Least!!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #31
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: Redskins Coming Home This Week... For Me At Least!!

i feel like ive been a debbie downer on the skins this year but for some odd reason i think the skins win this game.

1) i think the bills will gameplan conservatively and try and run the ball and stick with the run thinking they can win this game by winning the battle of nutrition and being patient. just letting the better team eventually seperate itself and win. no need to gamble, open it up in a shoot out.

2) i think our run D will actually have a decent game, while not shutting down fred, they will contain him to 3.5-4 yds a carry and hes going to carry it over 25 times.

3) if you add 1 and 2 together, it equals a clock eating moderate scoring game. bills somewhere in the 20s.

4) i think the skins pass rush can gear up to get after fitzpatrick since their O line seems dinged up. with the secondary playing well and not getting burnt the few times the bills do dial a PA or long bomb up.

5) the skins D being able to rush the qb equals some turnover opportunities, which means some short fields for the O. i think we win the turnover battle 4-1 with a possible defensive td. were due

6) kyle calls a better game that plays to what beck has to offer and we mix in more crossing, rollout and intermediate stuff like the 2nd half against carolina. we move the chains good enough. we also score in the 20s in a clock eating type offense.

skins 27
bills 24

or

skins 21
bills 17

or

skins 24
bills 17

or skins 23
bills 21 (or 17 and maybe 24 but only if the skins then score 27 or even 26 really. just as long as the skins win by slightly more than the bills at the end of the game . .or overtime . .but defintely no tie in this game, i am sure of that)

Last edited by over the mountain; 10-28-2011 at 12:59 PM.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #32
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

John Beck is trying to emulate Ryan Fitzpatrick's career track. First year, underwhelming first few starts in the rookie season. Then, nothing for a couple years. Then, fortune strikes while he's a backup for a team. But the performance wasn't that good. We'll see if Beck can do better.

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
SirClintonPortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:14 PM   #33
diehard
The Starter

Is marijuana legal in Canada?
Old 10-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #34
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

You know, they should consider moving the Bills to Montreal. That way, the rivalry between the Pats would be taken to a whole 'nother level with the influx of Habs fans who hate that Boston hockey team.:FIREdevil

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:32 PM   #35
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

That bloody Chan Gailey left me with more than enough bad Sundays when he was Cowboys' coach. I hope we smash his team as freaking payback for those days. BUUUUURN Buffalo.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #36
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

- Thanks all for the well wishes, will do my best to send a W back to DC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackJoeT View Post
Ah, Geddy Lee. The biggest Warren Cromartie fan there ever was.
- That Geddy Lee pic is awesome. Couldn't figure out why Geddy Lee would be hanging out with Bob and Doug Mackenzie but realized it must have been at the taping of "Tears are not Enough", the canadian version of "We are the World".

- Also loved the Warren Cromartie reference. Bit of an overrated player but really nice guy and fan favorite. I remember in the 80s at Olympic Stadium they used to sell a chocolate bar with Cro's big smiley face on it. It was appropriately named the "CroBar". As you entered the concrete cavern known as the Big Owe all you'd hear is "Crrrrrrrroooooooobarrrrr!!!! Get your Crrrooooobarrrr!!" Montreal was a great sports city back in the 80s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
I think Detroit would be smart to do the same thing, they border Windsor Canada (CC have you been there?) and ive heard Windsor is like the Tijauna of the north.
- Sorry never been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Have fun CC! Are you a real Canadian or do you just live there? So are you guys affraid of the dark?
- I'm a real Canadian. And it gets dark here at like 4pm in the winter so anyone who's afraid of the dark wouldn't last long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard View Post
Is marijuana legal in Canada?
- Nope. Not officially... :cool-smil

Last edited by CrazyCanuck; 10-28-2011 at 01:36 PM.
CrazyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #37
Meks
Pro Bowl

I'm visiting family in Buffalo and will also uve at the game, then back to Jersey then right back on the road to fed ex for San Fran lol.. lets string a few effing wins together here boys
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:41 PM   #38
jbcjr14
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck View Post

- That Geddy Lee pic is awesome. Couldn't figure out why Geddy Lee would be hanging out with Bob and Doug Mackenzie but realized it must have been at the taping of "Tears are not Enough", the canadian version of "We are the World".

- Also loved the Warren Cromartie reference. Bit of an overrated player but really nice guy and fan favorite. I remember in the 80s at Olympic Stadium they used to sell a chocolate bar with Cro's big smiley face on it. It was appropriately named the "CroBar". As you entered the concrete cavern known as the Big Owe all you'd hear is "Crrrrrrrroooooooobarrrrr!!!! Get your Crrrooooobarrrr!!" Montreal was a great sports city back in the 80s.

- Sorry never been.

- I'm a real Canadian. And it gets dark here at like 4pm in the winter so anyone who's afraid of the dark wouldn't last long.

LMFAO, great responses! Have an awesome time and hope the Skins show up and get a W!
Old 10-28-2011, 01:41 PM   #39
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Quote:

- Sorry never been.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #40
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
Lol... that clip is so bad... it's great!! Strange Brew is a classic movie though.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #41
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Ryan Fitzpatrick Signs $59 Million Contract Extension With Buffalo Bills - SBNation.com

Meanwhile....

Sellers Out

Hankerson Active

D Hall Very Doubtful

Brandyn Thompson gets the call up
Old 10-28-2011, 02:11 PM   #42
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Ryan Fitzpatrick Signs $59 Million Contract Extension With Buffalo Bills - SBNation.com

Meanwhile....

Sellers Out

Hankerson Active

D Hall Very Doubtful

Brandyn Thompson gets the call up
well deserved for Fitz
Old 10-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #43
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

Let's hope the Bills celebrate Fitz' extension like we celebrated McNabb's last year...
Old 10-28-2011, 02:24 PM   #44
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Let's hope the Bills celebrate Fitz' extension like we celebrated McNabb's last year...
Work ethic is probably not a problem for him, hence it is unlikely the honeymoon will be over in a few weeks.

But now the lines between brains and brawns are blurred. A Harvard athlete has landed a big contract in the NFL.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #45
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirClintonPortis View Post
Work ethic is probably not a problem for him, hence it is unlikely the honeymoon will be over in a few weeks.

But now the lines between brains and brawns are blurred. A Harvard athlete has landed a big contract in the NFL.
Don't forget about Matt Birk