Top 10 QBs

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #31
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Top 10 QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
CUTLER? On the list at all is crazy but above Griffin and Stafford? Wow.

Matt Stafford sucks without MEGA, and I agree Cutler should not be on the list either.. And like ArtMonkHOF Stated, Colin K has had a very very average year so far. Has anyone seen his numbers? Alex Smith like

Advertisements
Old 10-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #32
SirLK26
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Matt Stafford sucks without MEGA, and I agree Cutler should not be on the list either.. And like ArtMonkHOF Stated, Colin K has had a very very average year so far. Has anyone seen his numbers? Alex Smith like
That's nothing to be ashamed of. Alex Smith would go on my top-10 QB list before Eli "Oops I Just Threw Another Interception" Manning. Not that I would put either on, but if came down to the two, Smith would be my choice. Also, I don't think any of the young quarterbacks( RG3, Luck, Wilson, or Tannehill) have played enough to be on the list above established veterans.

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Drew Brees

Aaron Rodgers

Matt Ryan

Joe Flacco

Phillip Rivers

Tony Romo

Ben Roethlisberger

Jay Cutler
SirLK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #33
MTK
\m/

I was really impressed with Cutler last night, mainly his decision making. I'm sure it helps that his OL is much improved too.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #34
CultBrennan59
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I was really impressed with Cutler last night, mainly his decision making. I'm sure it helps that his OL is much improved too.
Exactly. No QB would be good or put up good numbers with the OL he was behind for the past 3 years.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #35
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07 View Post
Why Kapernick over the other three? He has been pretty average at best this year, And until I see more from both III and Wilson neither one belong on this list. The only young guy I would even consider right now is Luck. The other three haven't done much of anything this year. CK also has a smaller sample size of games over the other three. Last years rookies started all 16 games (well minus the one griff missed) and CK started 7 games + the 3 playoff games. And honestly even with Griffin struggles he has been the worst of the 4 this year.
I was really impressed by the times I've seen Kaepernick play, but yeah this year he sure doesn't look that good.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #36
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

^ It's called last yr he came out of no where and he has some speed so he just scared everyone, Now teams are making him pass and he's not that great of a passer.. Again Ron Jaworski will never be reliable imo anymore when it comes to QB predictions. The fact that he said CK may be the greatest QB ever to play is just mind blowing to me

I mean I'll be honest I don't see a big difference in him and Terrell Pryor
Old 10-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #37
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
CUTLER? On the list at all is crazy but above Griffin and Stafford? Wow.
Take off your homerism glasses. Right now, Cutler is better than RG3. End of discussion. Better than Stafford? I'd say they're probably the same.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #38
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Is this through 5 games this year?? Cause if so no way is Flacco, Ben, Eli and RG3 in the top 10.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #39
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Agreed. He's playing solid ball. Trestman seems to be a good influence on him.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #40
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
^ It's called last yr he came out of no where and he has some speed so he just scared everyone, Now teams are making him pass and he's not that great of a passer.. Again Ron Jaworski will never be reliable imo anymore when it comes to QB predictions. The fact that he said CK may be the greatest QB ever to play is just mind blowing to me

I mean I'll be honest I don't see a big difference in him and Terrell Pryor
Um...he was a big reason they almost won the SB. He's had some injuries around him ...that's probably one of the reasons he's played poorly. Everyone needs to remember he hasn't even started 16 games. But he's also absolutely dominated some games as well. I think he comes around. The talent level is just too high.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #41
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

^ Alex Smith should have taken that same team to the SB the yr before, yeah CK had a nice run last yr but I'm sticking with the fact that hes not a Franchise QB, sorry but the numbers prove it.. And Y does he get a pass but RG3 doesn't?
Old 10-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #42
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

and No there really isn't a difference in both players games

Pryor is the same player as CK
Old 10-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #43
Mechanix544
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Um...he was a big reason they almost won the SB. He's had some injuries around him ...that's probably one of the reasons he's played poorly. Everyone needs to remember he hasn't even started 16 games. But he's also absolutely dominated some games as well. I think he comes around. The talent level is just too high.
I dont want to hear about a couple injuries on that stacked ass team. ANY QB should be able to step in and be moderately productive in SF, they have a wonderful squad.

Kapernick is just not as good as everyone thinks. NOW RG3 has a myriad of excuses. OLine, horrible defense, TORN ACL MCL returning in less that 9 months from a second total reconstruction, no preseason, his RT lol, ...............RG3 will be just fine, and I expect him in a couple weeks to perform like he hasn't missed a beat. Kapernick just isnt as good as RG3, and now the gimmicks are wearing thin, and the rest of the squad can't cover up his mediocrity anymore.
Mechanix544 is offline   Reply With Quote