Clinton Portis 76 29.80%
Antwaan Randle-El 25 9.80%
Carlos Rogers 70 27.45%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2009, 03:05 AM   #31
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Re: I'm So Done With...

If you ranked these players by probability that they'd have a pro-bowl year in the future, it'd probably look like:

1. Landry
2. Portis
3. Rogers
4. Campbell
5. Moss
6. Randle El

But Randle El is probably the player that I'm least done with because he can perform at his role.

Advertisements
Old 11-18-2009, 06:24 AM   #32
dmek25
MVP

the people that have a hard one for Portis not practicing make me laugh. i think we are all in agreement that the guys gives 150% come game time. but like every other back, his body is starting to fail him. and we have a short memory around here when it comes to Campbell. i think its painfully obvious that he isn't a starting caliber Qback in this league
Old 11-18-2009, 06:28 AM   #33
Beemnseven
Pro Bowl

You want raw emotion? How's this...

I want Antwaan Randle El gone. He's an overrated, overpaid putz who makes me sick every time I see him. If there was a player who signifies everything wrong about this organization, you'd see Antwaan and that annoying, sh*t eating grin. May the millions he stole from this franchise be lost in a Bernie Madoff scheme. Seriously. When he's done, I want him on the side of the road, in a dirty trenchcoat with a card board sign reading: "Will muff punts for food -- God bless"

Eff him, and the bullsh*t horse he rode in on.
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:48 AM   #34
dmek25
MVP

hey beems, tell us how you really feel
Old 11-18-2009, 07:26 AM   #35
mlmdub130
Playmaker

i voted rogers, and in all likely hood he is the most likely to be gone next year, i'm just so sick of losing games because of him, he has single handedly lost us a handful of games with his stone hands, i'm done with him and his attitude

i'm really surprised that as of now portis and los are tied though, i know portis has a hefty price tag so not sure whats gonna happen next year, not sure anyone else would want him honestly, so why not renegotiate and have him split some time, have him carry like 10-15 a game to spell whoever else is gonna be our number 1 next year. i think then he could be healthy and effective

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:48 AM   #36
Paintrain
Pro Bowl

Rogers for me, easy choice. No tolerance for quitters.

I'm not dead but this team is dead to me...but now that McCloughan is here they may have new life!

Jay Gruden = Zorny McSpurrier
Kirk Cousins = Next Grossman
Paintrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:57 AM   #37
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintrain View Post
Rogers for me, easy choice. No tolerance for quitters.
Ditto. Mainly, I think all these guys care about the Skins, and try to do their best, it's just that their best is not what we want it to be, or what they think of themselves. But Carlos has left the station. Maybe because of his coordinator's lack of respect for him, maybe because he is "so over it". But I am quite content if he never plays another down in a Skins uniform. Really, I didn't even realize he had been benched, and our d still held it's own. I suppose this week will be a good test, but I would rather see him benched then getting burned because he didn't give a damn.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #38
joethiesmanfan
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Let's face it, Campbell and Portis will probably be back. But I'm so done with Santana Moss. For a couple of reasons. First, where in the heck has he been this season? When he's hot he's hot and when he's not he's not. There's no in between with this guy. I friggin hate that. He never has a quiet 7 or 8 reception game. He never throws that key downfield block. I've never seen him recover a costly fumble made by another player. He rarely stretches for a first down to keep a drive alive. It's fifty yard bombs or nothing with Moss. This offense isn't designed to live that way.

Secondly, I feel once he's gone the organization will stop leaning on him and sink or swim with Thomas and Kelly. We need to fully commit to them. Sometimes other guys won't produce until you get rid of the dead weight. I don't think Moss is holding them back, but I would like to see Devin and Malcolm starting accross from each other, no questions asked.

Trade Moss, do whatever but I'm so done with him.

You know not what you speak of. Moss is here to stretch the field so we can pound and play Joe Gibbs football. Tired of the cutesy WCO. You want a tall player to catch the little slants and stuff, that is not Moss. Utilize his strengths, there are no two NFL players alike. That's my beef with Zorn, he needs to learn to use what he has to advance. You don't ask Kelly to play like Moss and you don't ask Moss to play like TO. If you are a good coach then you know how to use Moss and Kelly to take advantage of what they have to offer.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:12 AM   #39
davy
Impact Rookie

As much as I dislike Campbell, Portis and Landry I had to vote Rogers.

I never had a problem with him dropping picks as long as he was shutting down receivers, but now he isn't even doing that and he clearly wants out of here so he can go rot somewhere else.

I have no problems at all with El as a receiver. It's not his fault he keeps being asked to return punts when he clearly isn't any good at it.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #40
MTK
\m/

Easy for me, Rogers.

He's inconsistent and his hands are some of the worst we've seen.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:21 AM   #41
joethiesmanfan
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Ditto. Mainly, I think all these guys care about the Skins, and try to do their best, it's just that their best is not what we want it to be, or what they think of themselves. But Carlos has left the station. Maybe because of his coordinator's lack of respect for him, maybe because he is "so over it". But I am quite content if he never plays another down in a Skins uniform. Really, I didn't even realize he had been benched, and our d still held it's own. I suppose this week will be a good test, but I would rather see him benched then getting burned because he didn't give a damn.

I'm so done with Redskins fans that forget about Sean Taylor's passing and how Portis carreid this team. I am so done with Redskins fans who have no loyalty. You don't trade Moss after that come back 4th quarter victory over Dallas while Joe Gibbs was the coach? Moss and Portis should end their careers here. We can get a young RB and let him and Portis play until Portis fades away. No problem with free spirits why Riggo was here why is Portis being flamboyant a problem. No loyalty!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:25 AM   #42
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
I'm so done with Redskins fans that forget about Sean Taylor's passing and how Portis carreid this team. I am so done with Redskins fans who have no loyalty. You don't trade Moss after that come back 4th quarter victory over Dallas while Joe Gibbs was the coach? Moss and Portis should end their careers here. We can get a young RB and let him and Portis play until Portis fades away. No problem with free spirits why Riggo was here why is Portis being flamboyant a problem. No loyalty!
I'm so done with fans that don't understand the point of a particular thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Who's that one high-profile starter on this team that you've just had enough of and you want him gone by season's end if not sooner?

Ignore all salary cap concerns, and who will replace him, and what it means for other needs.

This is just about raw emotion. It's just that guy you simply wish wasn't a part of your favorite team

(for this one, I made the votes public)
Just play along or don't post anything at all if you have a problem with a thread, ok?
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:33 AM   #43
joethiesmanfan
The Starter

Rogers, he keep getting beat. He's in a contract year, and then he whines about it.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:34 AM   #44
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
Rogers, he keep getting beat. He's in a contract year, and then he whines about it.
where's your loyalty?
Old 11-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #45
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Went with ARE horrible, horrible contract for the production we have gotten. Below average receiver and return man...actually if the entire list was cut after this year I could care less at this point

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote