Annnnnd... scene.

Advertisements
Old 04-07-2021, 10:25 PM   #392
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
White Nationalist hate crime and domestic terrorism is the biggest danger we face in this country Chico. Im sorry it is not people of color or dems or libs or cnn or me or G one. I know You are squirming at your keyboard trying to find a Fox news article that says otherwise.
If only it was BLM that tried to overthrow the government a couple months ago. So sorry.
U think the guys like Buffalo headdress man is a threat to you? You know majority of those in the capitol won’t do jail time nor will face/plead to a felon?

Ok, man...watch out for the boogeyman.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:29 AM   #393
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
U think the guys like Buffalo headdress man is a threat to you? You know majority of those in the capitol won’t do jail time nor will face/plead to a felon?

Ok, man...watch out for the boogeyman.

And the metamorphosis is absolutely complete. From “im not really a Trumper” to “those in the insurrection are no threat and didn’t do anything wrong”. Chico has gone full Qanon.

You realize that those thousands of “boogeymen “ were all caught on tape. I watched them beat cops to death. We all did.
Meanwhile Chico is boarding up his windows because Antifa is coming. Dont tell me about boogeymen. You and your maga brothers and sisters invented the boogieman. Caravan of rapists at the southern border, antifa, blm - all these dangerous people lol. But forget about the maga maggots who i watched with my own eyes try unsuccessfully to overthrow our government. Keep deflecting Chico. You have reached the point where it isn’t even possible to have a conversation with. The nonsense that comes out of your mouth. Or maybe you are just hitting the bottle hard while surfing your right wing white nationalist websites before regurgitating it all back up on here? Who knows. Good luck though. I hope you get help.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:48 AM   #394
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Annnnnd... scene.
Maybe it's just me but damn she is good . Well informed and not one attack in her response !
Old 04-08-2021, 08:49 AM   #395
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
And the metamorphosis is absolutely complete. From “im not really a Trumper” to “those in the insurrection are no threat and didn’t do anything wrong”. Chico has gone full Qanon.

You realize that those thousands of “boogeymen “ were all caught on tape. I watched them beat cops to death. We all did.
Meanwhile Chico is boarding up his windows because Antifa is coming. Dont tell me about boogeymen. You and your maga brothers and sisters invented the boogieman. Caravan of rapists at the southern border, antifa, blm - all these dangerous people lol. But forget about the maga maggots who i watched with my own eyes try unsuccessfully to overthrow our government. Keep deflecting Chico. You have reached the point where it isn’t even possible to have a conversation with. The nonsense that comes out of your mouth. Or maybe you are just hitting the bottle hard while surfing your right wing white nationalist websites before regurgitating it all back up on here? Who knows. Good luck though. I hope you get help.
I agree he needs help . He is anti American now and trump is to blame.
Old 04-08-2021, 08:53 AM   #396
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Here is what the DHS thinks about Chicos harmless friends who are just playing dress up and having a party.

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/na...anuary-27-2021
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:18 AM   #397
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Annnnnd... scene.
It’s a good response as she reads talking points...but it’s incorrect

First the president did support mlb removing the allstar game, he said it period. It’s false for her to say “it’s up to them”. The president said he would like to see the game moved out of Atlanta. That can’t be walked back.

Second she never mentioned the Jim Crow rhetoric. She knew it wouldn’t fly because it false period.

Finally the law addresses voter integrity period. Her premise of “based on lie” is incorrect as she states it’s purpose is to reduce people access to vote. her frame is based in a lie. Multiple polls show voters want voter id, want secure ballot box, want political operatives not to be able to line warm with drinks abd food on Election Day

He Gets Us
Old 04-08-2021, 10:47 AM   #398
SunnySide
Playmaker

I thought the "Jim Crow" tag was being applied to the filibuster discussion. Not Georgia's new election laws. Although both, could be argued, deal with suppression of minorities. Filibuster back in the day to slow or stop civil rights changes, new voter restrictions today in Georgia. But the "Jim Crow" stuff from President Obama was in reference to the filibuster.

I strongly believe the filibuster should remain and am glad Manchin wont cross that line. I have not doubt once the Rs get control, they will do away with the filibuster claiming the Ds would do it anyway in the future .. like McConnell did with the pink slips, pushing through SC justice in final term and making SC justices require only 50 votes. Ya know .. things he strongly argues against when the Ds could have done that but didnt.

Funniest thing. Do something that lessens democracy, claim the other side would do it if they had the chance in the future and watch your sheep lap it up and somehow blame the other side for something you actually did.

Chico I think you got your word salad mixed up a bit here.

Maybe Im wrong.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 10:56 AM   #399
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
It’s a good response as she reads talking points...but it’s incorrect
LOL,............
Old 04-08-2021, 11:13 AM   #400
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I thought the "Jim Crow" tag was being applied to the filibuster discussion. Not Georgia's new election laws. Although both, could be argued, deal with suppression of minorities. Filibuster back in the day to slow or stop civil rights changes, new voter restrictions today in Georgia. But the "Jim Crow" stuff from President Obama was in reference to the filibuster.

I strongly believe the filibuster should remain and am glad Manchin wont cross that line. I have not doubt once the Rs get control, they will do away with the filibuster claiming the Ds would do it anyway in the future .. like McConnell did with the pink slips, pushing through SC justice in final term and making SC justices require only 50 votes. Ya know .. things he strongly argues against when the Ds could have done that but didnt.

Funniest thing. Do something that lessens democracy, claim the other side would do it if they had the chance in the future and watch your sheep lap it up and somehow blame the other side for something you actually did.

Chico I think you got your word salad mixed up a bit here.

Maybe Im wrong.
Everything is racist Sunnyside...if you don’t see that frame with every issue then I can’t help you. The Atlanta shooting, multiple articles tried and failed to link to white supremacy...rise in Asian hate crime, again attempt to link evil whitey and failed as the crime/data clearly states who is responsible...voting laws, filibuster, etc.

It’s all a lie founded by liberals through identity politics used to divide this country. When you have zero evidence of laws, data, etc...you make it into a myth, a narrative to play upon people fears.

Here is Joe Biden lying about Jim Crow and the Georgia laws:

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...r-21st-century

Here is Joe Biden saying filibuster is Jim Crow

https://www.businessinsider.com/bide...w-relic-2021-3

Sunnyside, Jim Crow is everything now. Which is egregiously offensive to anyone who knows anything about Jim Crow laws created by the Democrats earlier last century.

He Gets Us
Old 04-08-2021, 11:31 AM   #401
SunnySide
Playmaker

Biden did attach Jim Crow to the GA election laws.
Thanks for pointing that out and citing it.
Apparently everything is Jim Crow.

The asain hate is real imo. Ive seen too many articles, some are just homeless psychos that would happen regardless of covid but there are just to many to incidents. Its not just white MAGAs, its POC from NYC and SF and in England etc.

I guess MAGAs are defensive bc trump made china/asians the target of blame and hate and anger but its not just MAGAs acting like assholes.

To deny there is an uptick in asain hate re covid ... seems disingenuous to me.

Have you gotten your hands on some Zombie Dust beer yet?
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:44 AM   #402
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Biden did attach Jim Crow to the GA election laws.
Thanks for pointing that out and citing it.
Apparently everything is Jim Crow.

The asain hate is real imo. Ive seen too many articles, some are just homeless psychos that would happen regardless of covid but there are just to many to incidents. Its not just white MAGAs, its POC from NYC and SF and in England etc.

I guess MAGAs are defensive bc trump made china/asians the target of blame and hate and anger but its not just MAGAs acting like assholes.

To deny there is an uptick in asain hate re covid ... seems disingenuous to me.

Have you gotten your hands on some Zombie Dust beer yet?
Every act of hate crime is unjust

There is an uptick in Asian hate crime because of covid. There was an uptick in hate crimes against Muslim after 9/11. These upticks are not because of trump as the offenders are diverse around the country...it growing anger about the suffering around the country. Unfortunately we are flawed as humans

Not yet...I’m sticking to mostly local beers. As the season warm, I’ll start to drink more pales and pilsners

He Gets Us
Old 04-08-2021, 03:24 PM   #403
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Every act of hate crime is unjust

There is an uptick in Asian hate crime because of covid. There was an uptick in hate crimes against Muslim after 9/11. These upticks are not because of trump as the offenders are diverse around the country...it growing anger about the suffering around the country. Unfortunately we are flawed as humans

He campaigned on it, he made it ok to do and he justified it!
Old 04-09-2021, 01:29 AM   #404
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Ron DeSantis has firmly planted himself on top of the non-rino leaderboard for conservatives in 2024.

Gaetz must feel like an anchor right now to him though. Both from Florida.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 05:38 AM   #405
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Ron DeSantis has firmly planted himself on top of the non-rino leaderboard for conservatives in 2024.

Gaetz must feel like an anchor right now to him though. Both from Florida.
LOL, DeSantis will end up like Cuomo , he has killed off some people too.