Advertisements
Old 08-26-2023, 01:15 PM   #377
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: trump the Criminal and the Idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best thing about this is the Trumptards will now swear on their lives he is 6-3 215 and Biden is fatter. As if anyone cares about his weight. Its just the little things that bother us like stealing nuclear codes while cozying up to dictators.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 08:14 PM   #378
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump the Criminal

Yahoo News
Poll: Americans more concerned with Trump charges than Hunter Biden allegations

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-american...183908444.html

Despite Republicans’ best efforts to neutralize the political impact of former President Donald Trump’s four criminal indictments by playing up the legal travails of President Biden’s son Hunter, a growing number of Americans say Trump and his family are more “corrupt” than Biden and his family, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

The survey of 1,665 U.S. adults, which was conducted from Aug. 17 to 21, found a 10-point gap between those who believe the Trumps are more corrupt (46%) and those who believe the Bidens are more corrupt (36%). The last time the question was asked, in October 2022, the margin between the Trumps (42%) and the Bidens (35%) was 7 points.

Likewise, a majority of Americans (53%) now say Trump and his family are corrupt, compared with just 28% who say they are not. Since October, that gap has increased from 18 to 25 points. It is now more than twice as large as the 11-point difference between those who think the Bidens are corrupt (45%) and those who think they are not (34%).
Old 08-27-2023, 09:51 PM   #379
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yahoo News
Poll: Americans more concerned with Trump charges than Hunter Biden allegations

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-american...183908444.html

Despite Republicans’ best efforts to neutralize the political impact of former President Donald Trump’s four criminal indictments by playing up the legal travails of President Biden’s son Hunter, a growing number of Americans say Trump and his family are more “corrupt” than Biden and his family, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

The survey of 1,665 U.S. adults, which was conducted from Aug. 17 to 21, found a 10-point gap between those who believe the Trumps are more corrupt (46%) and those who believe the Bidens are more corrupt (36%). The last time the question was asked, in October 2022, the margin between the Trumps (42%) and the Bidens (35%) was 7 points.

Likewise, a majority of Americans (53%) now say Trump and his family are corrupt, compared with just 28% who say they are not. Since October, that gap has increased from 18 to 25 points. It is now more than twice as large as the 11-point difference between those who think the Bidens are corrupt (45%) and those who think they are not (34%).

I honestly cannot believe that there even needs to be a poll about whether an attempted coup, stealing nuclear codes, and trying to fix an election is worse than whatever some knucklehead has on his laptop.
Old 09-07-2023, 03:29 AM   #380
Giantone
Gamebreaker

E. Jean Carroll beats Donald Trump in court - again

https://www.yahoo.com/news/e-jean-ca...032856208.html
Old 09-07-2023, 11:09 AM   #381
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Donald Trump: ‘I’m allowed to do whatever i want'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4aebe288&ei=83
Old 09-12-2023, 11:14 AM   #382
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I hope the two of them get food posioning!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...&ei=71#image=1
Old 09-27-2023, 04:23 AM   #383
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers while building real estate empire

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-rul...202326707.html

NEW YORK (AP) — A judge ruled Tuesday that Donald Trump committed fraud for years while building the real estate empire that catapulted him to fame and the White House, and he ordered some of the former president's companies removed from his control and dissolved.

Judge Arthur Engoron, ruling in a civil lawsuit brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James, found that Trump and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing loans.

Engoron ordered that some of Trump’s business licenses be rescinded as punishment, making it difficult or impossible for them to do business in New York, and said he would continue to have an independent monitor oversee Trump Organization operations.

If not successfully appealed, the order would strip Trump of his authority to make strategic and financial decisions over some of his key properties in the state.

He can't run his own company and can't do business in NY but you trumpette morons still want him for President???
Old 09-27-2023, 07:14 AM   #384
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

4:23 am in the morning posting about Trump

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 08:18 AM   #385
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yet you say nothing about a the drunk who post's late night.
Old 09-27-2023, 08:19 AM   #386
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
...........and you're responding at 7:13 am, after I've been at work for an hour.
Old 09-27-2023, 08:50 AM   #387
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Thats a normal time for the work force to be up. Especially with all the JOBS JOBS JOBS!
Old 09-27-2023, 09:19 AM   #388
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 09:20 AM   #389
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

The blue is Chico.
Sorry G-1. I agree with u on everything Trump but funny is funny.

Last edited by punch it in; 09-27-2023 at 11:18 AM.
Old 09-27-2023, 11:47 AM   #390
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

LOL
I also enjoy how he can have a conversation with just himself in the Trump the Criminal thread for over a month.