Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-03-2021, 09:59 AM   #376
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Oh and I am having a beautiful day here at the Jersey shore. Getting the kids some breakfast right now and got some East coast sour D, Candystore, G-6, Skunk hero, Motorbreath and an array of different edibles. Also grabbed some Coconut Pale Ale from the local brewery last night. One of the best beers Ive ever had. You enjoy your weekend too pal and watch your back at those traffic lights!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-03-2021, 10:26 AM   #377
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

https://www.msnbc.com/

Still getting top billing. Maybe they are coloring easter eggs and forgot to bump it? Your liberal media is pushing their narrative and ignoring all else is getting crushed right now man. How u gonna cope?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 06:02 PM   #378
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Chico, like his mentor.

Old 04-03-2021, 06:05 PM   #379
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Oh and I am having a beautiful day here at the Jersey shore. Getting the kids some breakfast right now and got some East coast sour D, Candystore, G-6, Skunk hero, Motorbreath and an array of different edibles. Also grabbed some Coconut Pale Ale from the local brewery last night. One of the best beers Ive ever had. You enjoy your weekend too pal and watch your back at those traffic lights!
Great little candy store on Third ave, in Spring Lake .
Old 04-03-2021, 06:08 PM   #380
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If his facebook page had images of trump instead of Farrakhan, you think that would get more traction? What about if he was just white instead of black...you think “obvious mental illness resulting from drug addiction” would be how you are thinking about this?

NBC today this morning show didn’t mention Farrakhan either...not surprised. Farrakhan is a well known fucking bigot. Period. Why the media doesn’t give this the time of day is amusing.

In the end I believe it was mental illness...maybe drug abuse? But as long as it not the false narrative of white supremacy or gun violence, it becomes politically inconvenient to really find out why.
..................right on cue!
Old 04-04-2021, 07:33 AM   #381
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Don’t know if everyone saw this, but Charles Barkley once again telling it like it is in real life...not this dystopian online life.

Maybe the most common sense and profound statement of fact I’ve heard in a long time:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...w1jevqkxbq8mj4

Man, I think most white people and Black people are great people. I really believe that in my heart, but I think our system is set up where our politicians, whether they’re Republicans or Democrats, are designed to make us not like each other so they can keep their grasp of money and power. They divide and conquer.

I truly believe in my heart most white people and Black people are awesome people, but we’re so stupid following our politicians, whether they’re Republicans or Democrats, and their only job is, ‘Hey, let’s make these people not like each other. We don’t live in their neighborhoods, we all got money, let’s make the whites and Blacks not like each other, let’s make rich people and poor people not like each other, let’s scramble the middle class.' I truly believe that in my heart.

Of course on the Twitter post, if you read the comments you already know who is disagreeing with him. It’s always the folks who think big government should provide you everything and regulate your life including removing civil liberties:

https://twitter.com/runBMC57/status/1378435984707133445

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 02:10 AM   #382
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I was going to go back and do a tally of any complaints against the Biden Administration, considering that they have the White House, the House, and the Senate, but didn't realize this thread expanded to 26 pages. I'm pretty positive the actual complaints that don't involve blaming someone that isn't democrat, can be counted on 1 hand and definitely less than 2.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 02:22 AM   #383
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Don't worry Black Americans, the old white CEO of Delta making 17 million per year has your back. He cares so much about you guys and girls. Only fly Delta. Nothing to do with what affects his income, even though his actual salary is like 950K. The other 16 million is stock options, etc. No way he isn't only doing what is best for his check, he cares.

Old 04-05-2021, 02:27 AM   #384
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I know CNBC is super conservative, but even they know he's a shithead.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/01/delt...-pandemic.html

"Delta Air Lines, which received billions of dollars in federal aid last year, is paying managers bonuses ranging from a few thousand dollars to more than $100,000 to help make up for pay cuts at the start of the*Covid pandemic*last year.

Front-line workers like flight attendants, pilots and others in nonmanagerial positions are not receiving bonuses."

This is the guy that helped move the All-Star game out of Atlanta. Which is predominantly democrat. That will cost the city give or take 200 million dollars. The democratic party isn't full of heroes. Scumbags come in all shapes, forms, races, political parties, etc.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 04-05-2021 at 03:12 AM.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:25 AM   #385
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I was going to go back and do a tally of any complaints against the Biden Administration, considering that they have the White House, the House, and the Senate, but didn't realize this thread expanded to 26 pages. I'm pretty positive the actual complaints that don't involve blaming someone that isn't democrat, can be counted on 1 hand and definitely less than 2.
Is that including yourself?
Old 04-05-2021, 05:28 AM   #386
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Don't worry Black Americans, the old white CEO of Delta making 17 million per year has your back. He cares so much about you guys and girls. Only fly Delta. Nothing to do with what affects his income, even though his actual salary is like 950K. The other 16 million is stock options, etc. No way he isn't only doing what is best for his check, he cares.
???
Old 04-05-2021, 09:04 AM   #387
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Is that including yourself?
No, doesn’t include me, Chico, or CRED.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:07 AM   #388
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

You guys can ignore me. Yesterday got away from me a bit at the end. Not frustrated with anyone here. Just a little pissed off about the all-star game moving and the corporations that helped push it.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:02 AM   #389
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I know CNBC is super conservative, but even they know he's a shithead.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/01/delt...-pandemic.html

"Delta Air Lines, which received billions of dollars in federal aid last year, is paying managers bonuses ranging from a few thousand dollars to more than $100,000 to help make up for pay cuts at the start of the*Covid pandemic*last year.

Front-line workers like flight attendants, pilots and others in nonmanagerial positions are not receiving bonuses."

This is the guy that helped move the All-Star game out of Atlanta. Which is predominantly democrat. That will cost the city give or take 200 million dollars. The democratic party isn't full of heroes. Scumbags come in all shapes, forms, races, political parties, etc.
It is funny. I just finished reading a book by Stephen Ambrose called "Custer and Crazy Horse: The Parallel Lives of Two American Warriors" he also wrote "Band of Brothers" Great read FYI, but in it he discussed the role of the government and industry at the time. Basically the government subsidizes industry and then gets out the way and lets them do what they want. Not much has changed. It is also interesting but that time period was also considered the most politically divisive in American History. There are lots of parallels to now. Including rampant pollicization of the media. Advent of the telegraph that allowed rapid access to information and misinformation.

Agree that there are scumbags in both parties. Living around Baltimore I have seen the sleazes elected to the mayor's office. Being from South Carolina I have seen how corrupt the Republicans down there are. I would not trust a South Carolina politician with my life which why I left my home state. Remember that when Nikki Haley runs for president she did some pretty heinous things while running the state.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 11:03 AM   #390
MTK
\m/

Good old Mitch, just have to laugh at the blatant hypocrisy

Mitch McConnell To Corporate America: Shut Up And Donate