dallas fans thinking they going to the superbowl
That's just funny.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #377
firstdown
Living Legend

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

People who waist my time so I'm stuck in the office at 8:30 at night.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #378
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
My mother in law pretending she knows more about football in an attempt to spend more time with me grinds my gears. I appreciate the effort I suppose and I know you have some knowledge. But stay in your lane while we're watching the game. No, Aaron Rodgers never played for the Lions so stop asking me why Detroit let him go.

I had to come back to this because it drives me crazy as well.

A lady in my office is a self proclaimed New England fan and like i have said before on here I root all New England expect the Redskins.

She always says something that is off about sports and it is always like nails on a chalk board to me.

All through the Bruins Stanley Cup run she kept saying ball instead of puck, annoying. Then today she said did you hear the Red Sox got a new head coach, ugh!
Old 11-30-2011, 05:35 PM   #379
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
People who waist my time so I'm stuck in the office at 8:30 at night.
People who confuse extremely simple words like waste and waist.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #380
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I had to come back to this because it drives me crazy as well.

A lady in my office is a self proclaimed New England fan and like i have said before on here I root all New England expect the Redskins.

She always says something that is off about sports and it is always like nails on a chalk board to me.

All through the Bruins Stanley Cup run she kept saying ball instead of puck, annoying. Then today she said did you hear the Red Sox got a new head coach, ugh!
Did you see Peyton Manning throw that home run last night? It was crazy!
Old 11-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #381
MTK
\m/

I was just at the gym and this woman had the TV cranked all the way up. I'm like really? Then this old dude strolls in and starts jogging on the treadmill while he's rocking a pair of jeans. I'm like I've gotta get out of here.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #382
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I was just at the gym and this woman had the TV cranked all the way up. I'm like really? Then this old dude strolls in and starts jogging on the treadmill while he's rocking a pair of jeans. I'm like I've gotta get out of here.
i actually went to the gym in jean shorts one day, because all my regular workout clothes were being washed and it was either skip the day at the gym due to not having proper attire or just wearing jean shorts. I chose the latter. But I'm definitely not the only one who's done it, I see kids coming in all the time (you can tell they are the irregulars since they don't know how to use some machines and don't know proper gym etiquette) and doing it. For me it was a one time thing only, I hated working out in jean shorts. They are just not comfortable for wearing at the gym at all.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #383
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
i actually went to the gym in jean shorts one day, because all my regular workout clothes were being washed and it was either skip the day at the gym due to not having proper attire or just wearing jean shorts. I chose the latter. But I'm definitely not the only one who's done it, I see kids coming in all the time (you can tell they are the irregulars since they don't know how to use some machines and don't know proper gym etiquette) and doing it. For me it was a one time thing only, I hated working out in jean shorts. They are just not comfortable for wearing at the gym at all.
Guys that still wear jean shorts in 2011....

Old 11-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #384
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
That's funny. There was a guy at the gym the other day- normal looking guy, probably mid-20's... his BO was so bad I was tempted to call him out. I mean it was literally nauseating. You could smell him from like 10 feet away, and if he was on a machine, the smell lingered by that machine for at least a few minutes after he walked away. I played sports all my life and have spent a lot of time in gyms/locker rooms.... It was one of the worst ever. Grinded my damn gears.

Last edited by GMScud; 11-30-2011 at 07:04 PM.
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:15 PM   #385
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Guys that still wear jean shorts in 2011....

BULLEE DAT. It's only one pair in my not at all vast collection of shorts, but idc. I'm cheap and they serve their intended purpose. But I do cringe whenever I see older males still wearing them with their ratty ass t-shirts tucked in, and their jorts pulled up to their upper waist/lower stomach. I think I just I have a thing against tucking t-shirts in if you're not wearing a uniform or nice clothes.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:04 PM   #386
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
That's funny. There was a guy at the gym the other day- normal looking guy, probably mid-20's... his BO was so bad I was tempted to call him out. I mean it was literally nauseating. You could smell him from like 10 feet away, and if he was on a machine, the smell lingered by that machine for at least a few minutes after he walked away. I played sports all my life and have spent a lot of time in gyms/locker rooms.... It was one of the worst ever. Grinded my damn gears.
That's just beyond gross.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #387
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Am currently in Vegas and a taxi driver got pissed because I used a card and there wasn't a spot for tip on there. He's like, "Anything for me?"

Ended up peeling out.

I know we've talked about this before, but your taxi is your JOB, you didn't go above and beyond for me a-hole.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #388
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Getting metal shavings in my transmission.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #389
mlmdub130
Playmaker

Quote:
i thought you lived in new york, not jersey.

what kills me is when someone tells you they have completed a job, to find out upon inspection that they have done nothing. do they seriously think i'm not going to f-ing notice the wall still has no f-ing drywall on it?!?!?

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #390
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

On that same note....a workman of some kind will make a commitment as to when he will have a particular job of work completed for you. When that date arrives you discover that not only has the work not been completed, but perhaps not started. When you call the said....craftsman on the missed due date....he acts insulted by your inquiry. All you basically get is attitude and the endless excuses and the feeling that somehow it is not his fault?
WTF A...hole...GET the F..n thing done. Put down the blunt and the fishing rod and knock out this sheet rock.....
It's situations such as this that I can understand the wisdom of the "5 day waiting period" for handgun purchase.
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote