When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-09-2018, 07:54 PM   #361
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
trump makes this country and the office of the President look like shit,why shouldn't I be mad about that?
Triggered

Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-10-2018, 05:30 AM   #362
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I see so it's "coherent" becuase it agrees with your position and from a critic that never liked it in the first place(Israel based).You completely throw out that every single entity out there says that Iran was complying with all the stipulations ,all of them in the agrement.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:00 AM   #363
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
I see so it's "coherent" becuase it agrees with your position and from a critic that never liked it in the first place(Israel based).You completely throw out that every single entity out there says that Iran was complying with all the stipulations ,all of them in the agrement.
Its coherent because its a good question and answer session from an interviewer who does not agree with the interviewee's point of view and asks good questions, to which the responses are lucid and layout the opposite point view clearly.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:11 AM   #364
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Its coherent because its a good question and answer session from an interviewer who does not agree with the interviewee's point of view and asks good questions, to which the responses are lucid and layout the opposite point view clearly.
Pardon me if I don't accept your response as in the fact that you feel trump answers the same way.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:12 AM   #365
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Pardon me if I don't accept your response as in the fact that you feel trump answers the same way.
No, I have never said Trump is a lucid and clear, in fact I have many posts saying just the opposite. I do agree with many if not most of his positions, but not in his delivery ever.

I wish he could articulate his position like a Ronald Reagan, or John Kennedy, but he can't.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:48 AM   #366
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
No, I have never said Trump is a lucid and clear, in fact I have many posts saying just the opposite. I do agree with many if not most of his positions, but not in his delivery ever.

I wish he could articulate his position like a Ronald Reagan, or John Kennedy, but he can't.

He cant because he is usually lying and always hiding something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:51 AM   #367
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
He cant because he is usually lying and always hiding something.

Every politician, including reagan and kennedy are/were lying and hiding things, remember iran contra or marilyn's affair, Trump just has a brash incohesive speech pattern added on top of it.
Old 05-10-2018, 03:00 PM   #368
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Everyone very quiet about Iran too. How convenient. But at-least the idiot was able to rip up something from Obama. I mean who cares what it was.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/07/u...lear-deal.html

"Chuck Schumer Opposes Iran Nuclear Deal, Shaking Democratic Firewall"

The deal Chuck Schumer and other ranking Dems opposed then, but now have flip flopped on?
Old 05-10-2018, 03:32 PM   #369
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/07/u...lear-deal.html

"Chuck Schumer Opposes Iran Nuclear Deal, Shaking Democratic Firewall"

The deal Chuck Schumer and other ranking Dems opposed then, but now have flip flopped on?

Oh man. Such a tit for tat with you folks. Lol. First of all who cares what Schumer thought about it 3 years ago? Because I dont like Trump I must like Schumer?
Second of all I bet I could dig up an article about some republican who flip flopped on it too just the other way.
Third of all - and most importantly NOBODY is saying they thought the deal is or was perfect. EVERYONE thinks the deal should be amended now. BUT now that it was in place you dont just have an Obama fueled temper tantrum and rip it up with NOTHING in place of it. Which is probably why Iran was shooting rockets this morning already. Bravo. Great job.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:37 PM   #370
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Every politician, including reagan and kennedy are/were lying and hiding things, remember iran contra or marilyn's affair, Trump just has a brash incohesive speech pattern added on top of it.

Well that and he basically campaigned on draining the swamp of such things. The man is the King of the swamp. Undisputed after barely two years. Quite an impressive POLITICIAN. Shocker. Dont tell all the Jim Bob Cooters who think the slimeball is just one of them.

Old 05-10-2018, 04:47 PM   #371
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Congress - the Republican controlled congress - has had nearly 2 years notice that they needed to rework the deal. They didn't, cuz they are stupid.

The Democrats would never dare touch Obama's legacy by rescinding or implying in any way that he had pushed a bad treaty through.

Fact is if Obama had been less "I HAVE A PHONE AND A PEN" and the Replubican stooges more willing to find bipartisan answers then a lot of issues would not be issues.
  • A bipartisan TREATY could not be rescinded by a President
  • A bipartisan health care plane would not have divided the nation by class/race
  • A bipartisan budget 6 years ago could have (maybe) kept the debt from skyrocketing
But the 2 parties and their leadership have shown themselves to be utterly incapable of responsible governing, and thus we end up with candidates like Trump and Sanders who both are crazy and in their own ways will screw up the nation further.

As I said, I agree with most of Trump's agenda, certainly when compared with Sanders', BUT I would rather the governing parties find sane solutions to the problems that are real in our country and our world. Until then we will continue to get polarization, saturation and idiots in the white house.
Old 05-10-2018, 06:28 PM   #372
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
... Which is probably why Iran was shooting rockets this morning already. ....
Iran and Israel have been trading barbs and hostilities in their Syrian proxy war for years. I agree the timing of this launch was them throwing a tantrum, to use your phrase, but it underlines a part of why the deal was a bad deal. Iran is a bad actor in the region. They are doing what they can to hurt, attack and diminish US allies and power there.

You don't defeat dictators by coddling their desires. You beat them by stacking your strength against theirs and winning.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #373
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Oh man. Such a tit for tat with you folks. Lol. First of all who cares what Schumer thought about it 3 years ago? Because I dont like Trump I must like Schumer?
Second of all I bet I could dig up an article about some republican who flip flopped on it too just the other way.
Third of all - and most importantly NOBODY is saying they thought the deal is or was perfect. EVERYONE thinks the deal should be amended now. BUT now that it was in place you dont just have an Obama fueled temper tantrum and rip it up with NOTHING in place of it. Which is probably why Iran was shooting rockets this morning already. Bravo. Great job.

You don't amend bad deals...bad deals shouldn't go through in the first place...its called poor leadership. Dems want do overs on a failed healthcare legislation and now a failed Iran deal. You do know Iran has violated the deal?

pathetic.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:35 AM   #374
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You don't amend bad deals...bad deals shouldn't go through in the first place...its called poor leadership. Dems want do overs on a failed healthcare legislation and now a failed Iran deal. You do know Iran has violated the deal?

pathetic.

There you go again...dems this and trumptards that. Chico take a deep breath, and explain to me what is better about Trumps Iran deal, or his healthcare plan? (Hint : nothing because he doesn’t even have one). Ill wait....

Old 05-11-2018, 11:01 AM   #375
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
There you go again...dems this and trumptards that. Chico take a deep breath, and explain to me what is better about Trumps Iran deal, or his healthcare plan? (Hint : nothing because he doesn’t even have one). Ill wait....

I am - believe it or not - going to agree with you. He doesn't have an Iran Deal, or a Healthcare plan

ok, that was fun.

Of course the president is in the Executive branch, and even though Bush2 and Obama seemed to forget this ALOT, the Executive branch doesn't make laws (at least not under our Constitution).

We are in this mess because the Congress, Primarily Republicans for the last 6 years, and the Dems the years before, refuse to create bipartisan workable solutions that can solve the issues.

Let's not act like this was a petulant response. Trump told Congress when he first took office to rework and craft suitable healthcare plan and treaties that could be enacted properly. When they didn't, he followed through on what he had said was going to be the consequences. The shock and outrage is hilarious, because the underpinning of it is that the same people who would crucify him for breaking his long standing pledges, are the ones who act like it's a shock to see a politician actually hold firm to his pledges in the first place.