Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-18-2021, 03:20 PM   #346
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You literally read titles of articles and than make up your own story. Lol. I quoted the important part and will paste it below. You may than delete your post or apologize for the trumpaganda you are spreading. Up to you.

But officials on the National Security Council ended up putting the proposal on hold after Russia announced it would draw down troops stationed near Ukraine and in the lead-up to President Joe Biden’s high-stakes summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

One of the sources said the package is still intact, and could be sent to Ukraine quickly. The Washington Post first reported that the administration considered and has now frozen the package. The fact that National Security Council officials froze the aid and the specific weapons discussed for inclusion in the aid package have not been previously reported.
“Yes Putin I will not send the military package to Ukraine”. Pathetic. Always deferring to Russia

This isn’t strength folks…

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-18-2021, 03:26 PM   #347
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

We need to stop sending money to all of these countries. We're fucking broke!!!!

The deterrence to Russia invading Ukraine is the rest of the world. Not any weapons Ukraine has.

Russia would steamroll right thru them if they wanted to.

Let Europe and Asia deal with Russia.

Military money should be reduced and what is spent should be spent on America. Look how easy we get cyber attacked. Spend the money on being impenetrable online and able to fuck every other county with the click of a few buttons if needed.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:28 PM   #348
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Biden is definitely old, but at least he doesn't have to wear diapers because of his uncontrollable bladder due to years of drug abuse.

Can you imagine a life where you think this guy is right up there with Jesus?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:40 PM   #349
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Obamacare has been a failure and it’s been well documented what it’s promised to what it’s actually delivered

Anybody arguing otherwise is moving goal post. Go back and read the promises and view what has actually happened.

I have no problem keeping it in place to the people who still remain on it.

Obama administration offers the people an affordable healthcare act. Trumps administration unsuccessfully tries to do away with it, and there still is no Republican alternative. Several YEARS later and nothing. Yet you come in here to let us know how unsuccessful it was/is, and to tell us, graciously I may add, that you have no problem with us remaining on it. LOL.
You know that guy who never has weed, but likes to smoke other people’s and then if that isn’t bad enough - he talks about how lousy it is? Yeah. That’s you.
Old 06-18-2021, 03:43 PM   #350
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
We need to stop sending money to all of these countries. We're fucking broke!!!!

The deterrence to Russia invading Ukraine is the rest of the world. Not any weapons Ukraine has.

Russia would steamroll right thru them if they wanted to.

Let Europe and Asia deal with Russia.

Military money should be reduced and what is spent should be spent on America. Look how easy we get cyber attacked. Spend the money on being impenetrable online and able to fuck every other county with the click of a few buttons if needed.

Well the problem is that Mitch NoConnell will not allow an infrastructure plan to pass that would do exactly what you are asking for. You need to bring this up with the GOP. Not us. Lol.
Old 06-18-2021, 03:50 PM   #351
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Well the problem is that Mitch NoConnell will not allow an infrastructure plan to pass that would do exactly what you are asking for. You need to bring this up with the GOP. Not us. Lol.
Those infrastructure bills are all bullshit, full of fluff and pork, with a few actual important things included. So one side can say, hey look, they didn't pass this bill, they hate Americans.

Pass.

Above is not specific to just this particular bill, that's how the game is always played.

And fuck McConnell. Fuck anyone that just lives off the American teet forever. All of them are sons of bitches.
Old 06-18-2021, 04:53 PM   #352
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Biden admin sending 'F--- you' message with string of family-related hires: Obama ethics chief.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...hires-richetti
Old 06-18-2021, 05:39 PM   #353
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Biden admin sending 'F--- you' message with string of family-related hires: Obama ethics chief.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...hires-richetti

Oh add this to the list of things Fox, trumpers, and the right should not complain about. Its not like Jared and Ivanka Trump are being given top secret security clearance. Jesus H Christ you guys crack me up. I mean the nepotism under Trump will never ever be matched, but here you are finally speaking up about nepotism with a fox news article written because some senior officials uncles brothers roommate got a job in the mailroom.
Old 06-18-2021, 05:53 PM   #354
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Oh add this to the list of things Fox, trumpers, and the right should not complain about. Its not like Jared and Ivanka Trump are being given top secret security clearance. Jesus H Christ you guys crack me up. I mean the nepotism under Trump will never ever be matched, but here you are finally speaking up about nepotism with a fox news article written because some senior officials uncles brothers roommate got a job in the mailroom.
Punch auto-reply for any democratic criticisms: Deflect back to Trump.

Are you going to do this for all 4 years? No accountability for democrats?

This story literally had nothing to do with any other president.

Note - You criticized Trump for this and every other possible thing you could. Then act perplexed that a conservative would point it out when Biden does it.

It's like because you complained about a past administration doing it, no one can criticize a current administration for the same thing.

The reason I found it interesting was it was a democrat from Obama's administration that states its a big problem. Not like this was a Laura Ingram opinion piece.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 06-18-2021 at 06:14 PM.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:10 PM   #355
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Punch auto-reply for any democratic criticisms: Deflect back to Trump.

Are you going to do this for all 4 years? No accountability for democrats?

This story literally had nothing to do with any other president.

Note - You criticized Trump for this and every other possible thing you could. Then act perplexed that a conservative would point it out when Biden does it.

It's like because you complained about a past administration doing it, no one can criticize a current administration for the same thing.

The reason I found it interesting was it was a democrat from Obama's administration that states its a big problem. Not like this was a Laura Ingram opinion piece.

“no one can criticize the current administration for doing the same thing” NO NO NOT AT ALL NAH AH NO WAY NOT EVEN CLOSE AND NO AGAIN.

It isn’t an auto response SD. It is me taking issue with a Republican watching a nepotistic dumpster fire for four years and remaining silent, then suddenly speaking up because Biden lit a nepotistic match. Literally that is what happened here. Am I not supposed to mention Trump when you post a fox news article bitching about nepotism after Trump? Come on man.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:25 PM   #356
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:

“no one can criticize the current administration for doing the same thing” NO NO NOT AT ALL NAH AH NO WAY NOT EVEN CLOSE AND NO AGAIN.

It isn’t an auto response SD. It is me taking issue with a Republican watching a nepotistic dumpster fire for four years and remaining silent, then suddenly speaking up because Biden lit a nepotistic match. Literally that is what happened here. Am I not supposed to mention Trump when you post a fox news article bitching about nepotism after Trump? Come on man.
Your response is the same to every post: Whatever, Trump was worse, and you shouldn't talk about it, because Trump was worse.

Biden should be held accountable for his actions and decisions. Not constantly ignoring, excusing, and deflecting back to Trump. He's the president now.

Republicans should criticize Republicans and no one else.

Democrats should criticize Republicans and no one else.

Got it lol.

And again, the only reason I posted it was because of it being based on an Obama admistration official taking issue with Biden for it. But that part of it is ignored because the article is from Fox.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:50 PM   #357
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Your response is the same to every post: Whatever, Trump was worse, and you shouldn't talk about it, because Trump was worse.

Biden should be held accountable for his actions and decisions. Not constantly ignoring, excusing, and deflecting back to Trump. He's the president now.

Republicans should criticize Republicans and no one else.

Democrats should criticize Republicans and no one else.

Got it lol.

And again, the only reason I posted it was because of it being based on an Obama admistration official taking issue with Biden for it. But that part of it is ignored because the article is from Fox.

Man let me spit the words u just put in my mouth out first….ok better.

So SD, in no way are you wanting to show us all that Biden is as bad as Trump. It was simply fascinating to you that one dem criticized another. At least we understand each other.

Let me be clear, nobody is perfect. Not Biden, not anyone. Idc what side of the aisle they are on, but yes Trump was and is the all time slimeball to hold the position.
You are trying desperately to point out inadequacies of the Biden administration and usually they are inadequacies that pale in comparison to his predecessor. So excuse me for harkening back to Trump who Fox news and the right were silent about for four years. The guy was President like five minutes ago SD. I think a response of “where were you on this topic when Trump did it times a million for the last four years” is warranted every single time you try to compare the two presidents.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:59 PM   #358
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Also SD I know you are not a fan of Trump. I am sorry he shit all over your party. That is unfortunate for you and other real republicans, but lets not try and make it look like Biden is the same guy, and the Dems should be equally ashamed of their guy, because that simply is not the case.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:02 PM   #359
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Right SD, in no way are you wanting to show us all that Biden is as bad as Trump. It was simply fascinating to you that one dem criticized another. At least we understand each other.

Let me be clear, nobody is perfect. Not Biden, not anyone. Idc what side of the aisle they are on, but yes Trump was and is the all time slimeball to hold the position.
You are trying desperately to point out inadequacies of the Biden administration and usually they are inadequacies that pale in comparison to his predecessor. So excuse me for harkening back to Trump who Fox news and the right were silent about for four years. The guy was President like five minutes ago SD. I think a response of “where were you on this topic when Trump did it times a million for the last four years” is warranted every single time you try to compare the two presidents.
Pinky promise, my post literally had 0% to do with Trump or trying to equalize the 2. Not everything has to be a comparison. Trump isn't president any more. I don't give a fuck about him. But if he wears diapers, that's pretty funny.

And doing something bad, but not as bad (by your opinion - each individual - not you specifically) as someone else, doesn't make your actions excusable.

It's Friday! Maybe I'll get drunk and post things really late at night west coast time. Beer me!!

Note - Nepotism is terrible everywhere, but especially in government, and that's where its probably the worst, either side.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:07 PM   #360
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Also SD I know you are not a fan of Trump. I am sorry he shit all over your party. That is unfortunate for you and other real republicans, but lets not try and make it look like Biden is the same guy, and the Dems should be equally ashamed of their guy, because that simply is not the case.
Ashamed is a strong word. I wasn't trying to shame him or people who voted for him. He isn't the 1st and won't be the last to do it. Was just a criticism. Not sending him to the pit of misery over it. Dilly Dilly!