Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-28-2020, 08:31 AM   #346
MTK
\m/

Re: Coronavirus (political)

It's just insane to have a President that skips briefings and basically doesn't do his fucking job while ignoring information we spend billions on. FFS.

Advertisements
Old 04-28-2020, 08:46 AM   #347
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It's just insane to have a President that skips briefings and basically doesn't do his fucking job while ignoring information we spend billions on. FFS.
He is still favored to win re-election in the offshore betting markets. I thought some of his recent gaffes would flip the odds in Biden's favor but it hasn't yet.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 01:03 PM   #348
SunnySide
Playmaker

^^ the head of the US Corona Virus task force everyone. This is like an Onion article ... but its real life.

Gesus fucking Christ.

Just feeding the simpleton people who think wearing a mask = following leftist policy ....

I cant ... lol like ... words arent adequate

----------------------------

Vice President Mike Pence chose not to wear a face mask Tuesday during a tour of the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, an apparent violation of the world-renowned medical center's policy requiring them.

Video feeds show that Pence did not wear a mask when he met with a Mayo employee who has recovered from COVID-19 and is now donating plasma, even though everyone else in the room appeared to be wearing one. He was also maskless when he visited a lab where Mayo conducts coronavirus tests.

And Pence was the only participant not to wear a mask during a roundtable discussion on Mayo's coronavirus testing and research programs. All the other participants did, including Food and Drug Administration chief Stephen Hahn, top Mayo officials, Gov. Tim Walz and U.S. Rep. Jim Hagedorn.

Mayo tweeted that it had informed the vice president of its mask policy prior to his arrival. The tweet was later removed. Mayo officials did not directly respond to a request for comment on why it was removed, or at whose request.

“Mayo shared the masking policy with the VP’s office,” the health care system said in its response.

Pence explained his decision by stressing that he has been frequently tested for the virus.

“As vice president of the United States I’m tested for the coronavirus on a regular basis, and everyone who is around me is tested for the coronavirus,” Pence said, adding that he is following CDC guidelines, which indicate that the mask is good for preventing the spread of the virus by those who have it.

“And since I don’t have the coronavirus, I thought it’d be a good opportunity for me to be here, to be able to speak to these researchers, these incredible healthcare personnel, and look them in the eye and say ‘thank you.'"

------------------------

WTF ... like how hard is it to wear a fucking mask?

Its almost as if he believes the COVID is some made up hoax.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:09 PM   #349
MTK
\m/

Can't wait to hear someone try to defend that BS ^^
Old 04-29-2020, 06:12 PM   #350
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The American people agree with you ,it's that electoral College that fucked it all up.
Old 04-29-2020, 06:13 PM   #351
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Can't wait to hear someone try to defend that BS ^^
chico in........3,2,1,...........................fake news!
Old 04-29-2020, 11:04 PM   #352
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Elon Musk

https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/...78979043778560

“Hospitals in California have been half empty this whole time“

He links to dashboard for the data...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:35 AM   #353
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

If Pence doesn't want to wear a mask that is his business. Most people I see wearing masks and or gloves aren't using them properly anyway, they might as well not be wearing them. In fact they might be worse off as it probably gives them a false sense of security.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:18 AM   #354
MTK
\m/

No it's not his business when it's other people's health on the line. That's just a selfish and narrow view. Plus he's sending the message that wearing a mask isn't necessary. It's just a bad look overall.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:20 AM   #355
MTK
\m/

I love this guy

Old 04-30-2020, 10:39 AM   #356
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
No it's not his business when it's other people's health on the line. That's just a selfish and narrow view. Plus he's sending the message that wearing a mask isn't necessary. It's just a bad look overall.
Like I said with most people it is a waste of time, due to improper use. So it isn't necessary. Last I checked with all this over the top behavior the USA has a lot higher death rate than many other countries.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:27 AM   #357
MTK
\m/

So are we supposed to believe Pence can't handle properly wearing a mask for a few minutes? Come on man arguing this is just dumb.
Old 04-30-2020, 12:32 PM   #358
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Like I said with most people it is a waste of time, due to improper use. So it isn't necessary. Last I checked with all this over the top behavior the USA has a lot higher death rate than many other countries.
This wasn't a park he was at or the grocery store,.........he was at the effing "MAYO CLINIC"..............the dumbass should have had a mask on.
Old 04-30-2020, 12:50 PM   #359
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
So are we supposed to believe Pence can't handle properly wearing a mask for a few minutes? Come on man arguing this is just dumb.
My point isn't about whether Pence knows how to wear a mask or not. My point is in most cases the wearing of a mask is pointless, so people having a fit over the VP not wearing one is an overreaction.
Old 04-30-2020, 01:57 PM   #360
MTK
\m/

If you said when worn by people who don't know what they're doing they can be useless, I agree.

I think there's justification in people being upset over the VP not wearing one. It's just bad optics, there's no way to spin it otherwise.