Political Memes

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-16-2022, 11:02 PM   #346
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
They support making life harder for Americans and in that process destroying America.
says our self-proclaimed republican
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-17-2022, 05:17 AM   #347
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
says our self-proclaimed republican
............hell of a retort. Must have taken you hours to come up with that.
Old 07-17-2022, 05:22 AM   #348
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I think the discussion might just need to end there. Drop the mic...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...jority/621468/

Like chico you might want to catch up?
Old 07-17-2022, 11:38 AM   #349
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I like this meme (when used correctly on any topic, not just politics), the look on Rock's face is priceless.

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 04:34 PM   #350
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...jority/621468/

Like chico you might want to catch up?

I feel pretty caught up actually, thanks.

My favorite line in that article:

"Democrats, of course, needed no reminders of the limits of their power."

So their bare majority is no majority at all for the next couple months... Ok, so compromise (that goes for both sides). Our differences aren't that great when it comes to most things. It shouldn't be all or nothing all the time.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 05:52 PM   #351
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I feel pretty caught up actually, thanks.

My favorite line in that article:

"Democrats, of course, needed no reminders of the limits of their power."

So their bare majority is no majority at all for the next couple months... Ok, so compromise (that goes for both sides). Our differences aren't that great when it comes to most things. It shouldn't be all or nothing all the time.
I guess this thread isn't about memes anymore?
Old 07-17-2022, 06:05 PM   #352
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 07-17-2022, 06:12 PM   #353
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 07-17-2022, 07:04 PM   #354
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Remember fake news, lying journalists of the Wa Post, it’s easier to make excuses for the failed Presidency of Joe Biden rather than support co-workers getting boned sawed on foreign soil.

Max boot has long ago lost all respect, but this hilarious

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 12:54 PM   #355
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I guess this thread isn't about memes anymore?
............hell of a retard.

I mean the intent of the thread was to have a place to just generally talk shit AND share memes about politics.

I can do both, but really I was just responding to your non-meme related response to my reply to Chico's post.

Maybe you can get us back on track with one of your super awesome memes G1.
Old 07-18-2022, 02:05 PM   #356
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Remember fake news, lying journalists of the Wa Post, it’s easier to make excuses for the failed Presidency of Joe Biden rather than support co-workers getting boned sawed on foreign soil.

Max boot has long ago lost all respect, but this hilarious
Huh. Are we against bone-sawing US residents on foreign soil now? I feel like certain people here (and one former US president) were suspiciously silent when it happened.

Actually I'm not giving Trump enough credit, here are his exact words on the subject.

Paraphrasing here - let's make it short. "The 17 Saudis who did the terrible crime will be punished - but we'll never know if it was sanctioned by the highest levels of the Saudi government. They have denied involvement, and that's good enough for me. Our lying sack of shit intelligence community can believe whatever they want - I trust my friend MBS."

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Donald Jay Herbert Comacho Mountain Dew Trump
After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels — so important for the world.
Based upon the aforementioned quote, it seems what he is saying is "low oil prices are more important than a US resident getting bone-sawed on foreign soil." To his credit, it seems Biden doesn't disagree even though we aren't getting the same luxury of low oil prices.
Old 07-18-2022, 02:13 PM   #357
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
............hell of a retard.

I mean the intent of the thread was to have a place to just generally talk shit AND share memes about politics.

I can do both, but really I was just responding to your non-meme related response to my reply to Chico's post.

Maybe you can get us back on track with one of your super awesome memes G1.
My favorite thing was the G1 response to the list of Biden failures…he acts like we can’t actually look up the data to see all time fentanyl deaths and seizures of fentanyl..or record number of illegals crossing the border, or that inflation was low at 1.72% when Joe was sworn in…or the complete failure of Afghanistan when he claimed the Taliban would not take of the country in July before his withdrawal…or gas price was 2.15 a gallon the day Joe was sworn in and immediately signed orders to stop drilling/leases on federal lands and axed the keystone pipe and a couple moths laters let Russia hack a major pipeline. He acts like the US wasn’t an energy exporter for the first time in 50 years under the previous administration.

But folks know, they not buying the bullshit excuses anymore from him or the administration.

He Gets Us
Old 07-18-2022, 02:27 PM   #358
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Huh. Are we against bone-sawing US residents on foreign soil now? I feel like certain people here (and one former US president) were suspiciously silent when it happened.

Actually I'm not giving Trump enough credit, here are his exact words on the subject.

Paraphrasing here - let's make it short. "The 17 Saudis who did the terrible crime will be punished - but we'll never know if it was sanctioned by the highest levels of the Saudi government. They have denied involvement, and that's good enough for me. Our lying sack of shit intelligence community can believe whatever they want - I trust my friend MBS."

Based upon the aforementioned quote, it seems what he is saying is "low oil prices are more important than a US resident getting bone-sawed on foreign soil." To his credit, it seems Biden doesn't disagree even though we aren't getting the same luxury of low oil prices.
You know I’m speaking about the coverage from the Washington Post and their obvious hypocrisy here, right? In fact, I can call out the entire coverage of the media being hypocritical…you get mad a Trump statements, but is he lying to you?

Who’s lying here? Trump saying the rush to judgment is premature for the Saudis or Joe saying he wouldn’t visit, would make the Saudis a pariah and re-evaluate the relationship? You get mad when Trump took positions you don’t like but told you…on the other hand you rather be lied too and then silent when your president does the samething and approved a weapons package for them.

“Luxury of low gas prices”…wrong Mooby. Biden vs Trump energy policy…Trump’s energy independence with low prices or Biden regulatory, green energy policy with sky high energy costs.

He Gets Us
Old 07-18-2022, 02:35 PM   #359
SunnySide
Playmaker

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 02:55 PM   #360
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
My favorite thing was the G1 response to the list of Biden failures…he acts like we can’t actually look up the data to see all time fentanyl deaths and seizures of fentanyl..or record number of illegals crossing the border, or that inflation was low at 1.72% when Joe was sworn in…or the complete failure of Afghanistan when he claimed the Taliban would not take of the country in July before his withdrawal…or gas price was 2.15 a gallon the day Joe was sworn in and immediately signed orders to stop drilling/leases on federal lands and axed the keystone pipe and a couple moths laters let Russia hack a major pipeline. He acts like the US wasn’t an energy exporter for the first time in 50 years under the previous administration.

But folks know, they not buying the bullshit excuses anymore from him or the administration.
More and more jumping ship every day. Only those who don't want to (or are unable to) believe what they are seeing are still on board...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/11/u...ling-2024.html

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...44-states-poll

https://fortune.com/2022/07/18/infla...-donald-trump/

There are many many more articles like these, but they all say the same things. It's like buyer's remorse less than two years in.