Old 05-01-2020, 09:32 PM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...-blaming-china

Kimmel has become such an embarrassment. What a fucktard
LOL,WHY?................... becuase he doesn't agree with chico ! Very trump like of you chico.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:24 PM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL,WHY?................... becuase he doesn't agree with chico ! Very trump like of you chico.
https://nypost.com/2019/02/06/why-ji...out-blackface/

Jimmy kimmel and jimmy Fallon...the blackface brothers

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 08:14 AM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://nypost.com/2019/02/06/why-ji...out-blackface/

Jimmy kimmel and jimmy Fallon...the blackface brothers
chico , this is the perfect example of how trump like you have gotten. You need to see a Doctor ..
Old 05-02-2020, 10:07 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

FOR GOD's SAKE WHY??????????????????

WH blocking Fauci testimony to House panel, spokesman says

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...221114346.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — A spokesman for a key House panel said Friday that the White House has blocked Dr. Anthony Fauci from testifying next week at a hearing on the coronavirus outbreak.

House Appropriations Committee spokesman Evan Hollander said the panel sought Fauci — the highly respected director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases — as a witness for a subcommittee hearing on the government’s response to the pandemic, but was denied. Hollander said the panel was informed by an administration official that Fauci’s testimony was blocked by the White House.

Fauci is the top scientist on President Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force and is no stranger to testifying before Congress. He has sometimes contradicted Trump’s optimistic misstatements about the virus and how much it is under control after claiming more than 64,000 lives in the U.S.

Fauci has warned against relaxing social distancing rules that have helped slow the spread of the virus but caused a major hit to the economy. That has earned him criticism from some of Trump's most ardent supporters, and Trump himself has retweeted a supporter who called for Fauci's firing.

P.S.
Legal Experts Erupt After White House Blocks Anthony Fauci's Coronavirus Testimony

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fauci...084659610.html

Last edited by Giantone; 05-02-2020 at 11:30 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 07:08 AM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico , this is the perfect example of how trump like you have gotten. You need to see a Doctor ..
It’s just important to remember the people dividing the country who have prominent platforms are far from the moral the authority about anything with the real people who live in this country. Kimmel doesn’t have to feed a family with ramen noodles or negotiate rent bc they can’t work. Kimmel doesn’t understand that people who are suffering with cancer can’t get in home care because of the severe risk of catching the virus.

He Gets Us
Old 05-01-2020, 04:08 PM   #7
MTK
\m/

newsbusters? lol

ah I see now, MRC

Makes sense
Old 05-01-2020, 04:19 PM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
newsbusters? lol

ah I see now, MRC

Makes sense
Yeah don’t know who they are...sounds like media matters for the right?

He Gets Us
Old 05-03-2020, 10:46 AM   #9
SunnySide
Playmaker

Fauci blocked testimony — I think he should be spending his time working on the Coronavirus and not answering political questions at this time. I would hope when this is all done he testifies not for answering to past political gotchas but what our country should do in the present and future to be better prepared.

We will have more deadly viruses in the future, we must learn our lesson from this. Thank god the Coronavirus is not more lethal.

Kimmel black face — I don’t know what ramen noodles has to do with kimmel doing a Karl
Malone impression. Did I read the wrong article? There’s a difference btw tropic thunder type humor vs college kids wearing black face for Halloween next to guys in clan garb etc.

Happy Sunday morning y’all
Old 05-03-2020, 08:17 PM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Fauci blocked testimony — I think he should be spending his time working on the Coronavirus and not answering political questions at this time. I would hope when this is all done he testifies not for answering to past political gotchas but what our country should do in the present and future to be better prepared.

We will have more deadly viruses in the future, we must learn our lesson from this. Thank god the Coronavirus is not more lethal.

Kimmel black face — I don’t know what ramen noodles has to do with kimmel doing a Karl
Malone impression. Did I read the wrong article? There’s a difference btw tropic thunder type humor vs college kids wearing black face for Halloween next to guys in clan garb etc.

Happy Sunday morning y’all
What u missed, is kimmel should zero moral authority to tell people how live, his opinion doesn’t matter when dresses in blackface and speaking like he did for a laugh...just like a kid would for Halloween...or like our Democrat governor did. If you don’t understand why, then I can’t help you. When kimmel criticizes a large group of folks who can’t work, can’t pay rent or feed family...it’s something he doesn’t care about and can’t relate too. U know its fine to make fun of trump, policy, etc, theres a lot there.

U need to review Ricky Gervais when he fuckin nailed it, these people’s opinions don’t matter, they are the epitome of hypocritical trash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR6UeVptzRg

He Gets Us
Old 05-03-2020, 09:19 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
What u missed, is kimmel should zero moral authority to tell people how live, his opinion doesn’t matter when dresses in blackface and speaking like he did for a laugh...just like a kid would for Halloween...or like our Democrat governor did. If you don’t understand why, then I can’t help you. When kimmel criticizes a large group of folks who can’t work, can’t pay rent or feed family...it’s something he doesn’t care about and can’t relate too. U know its fine to make fun of trump, policy, etc, theres a lot there.

U need to review Ricky Gervais when he fuckin nailed it, these people’s opinions don’t matter, they are the epitome of hypocritical trash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR6UeVptzRg

No , the sad thing is what you have become .
Old 05-03-2020, 10:41 PM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trumps a effing coward!!!!!!

He throws this man under the bus!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-def...012525158.html

Trump defends the US's bungled coronavirus response by claiming Fauci told him 'it's not gonna be a big deal'

President Donald Trump said at a Fox News town hall on Sunday night that "everybody," including leading infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, previously downplayed the severity of the virus.

In response to a question about why he did not act sooner to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US, Trump said Fauci "was saying it's gonna pass, not gonna be a big deal."

While Fauci has been warning the Trump administration about an infectious disease outbreak since 2017, he said in January that the novel coronavirus was not something Americans should be worried about "right now.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:22 PM   #13
SunnySide
Playmaker

Now, during the second round of taxpayer aid, the SBA is refusing to reveal payment information, Rubio said in a video message he posted on Twitter.

“The last 48 hours have been very troubling,” he said. “In the last 48 hours, we have not been able to get anybody at SBA to provide us any information about round two — about how much money is left, about who’s getting it, about the application process. The SBA, for whatever reason, has decided to lock down and not share that information with us,” he added.

Rubio promised to get to the bottom of the program run by a Republican administration and passed by GOP lawmakers, an irony not missed by Twitter critics. Walter Shaub, former head of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, also pointed out that Rubio and his fellow GOP senators have “taught Trump” that the president can ignore congressional oversight.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/marco...145305251.html

President Donald Trump has upended the panel of federal watchdogs overseeing implementation of the $2 trillion coronavirus law, tapping a replacement for the Pentagon official who was supposed to lead the effort.

A panel of inspectors general had named Glenn Fine — the acting Pentagon watchdog — to lead the group charged with monitoring the coronavirus relief effort. But Trump on Monday removed Fine from his post, instead naming the EPA inspector general to serve as the temporary Pentagon watchdog in addition to his other responsibilities.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...t-panel-171943

Any new money should have a bipartisan group overseeing and being accountable for any new funds.

If this second batch of billions didn’t go to the companies that needed .... lol idk how trump is fucking this up.

This should have been a political slam dunk for him.

Bipartisanship is needed ...
Old 05-04-2020, 08:19 AM   #14
MTK
\m/

Well, what do you know

Pence: 'I Should Have Worn A Mask' When Visiting The Mayo Clinic
Old 05-04-2020, 09:09 AM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote: