Political Memes

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-11-2022, 07:26 PM   #331
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Brothers and sisters, let's bow our heads to pray. Dear Trump, we worship you as our almighty. Please lead us out of this wicked garden of liberal sinners, and deliver unto us our conservative heaven on earth. Amen.
Where’s the love Mooby? That took me months to image and then sow.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-11-2022, 08:42 PM   #332
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 07-11-2022, 10:57 PM   #333
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jil...cossan-antonio

Jill Biden says Texas Hispanics as ‘unique’ as ‘breakfast tacos’ during San Antonio speech

He Gets Us
Old 07-12-2022, 05:52 AM   #334
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico going to a trump rally!

Old 07-14-2022, 09:50 AM   #335
MTK
\m/

Just curious what do Republicans actually support?

Old 07-14-2022, 10:32 AM   #336
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Which ones? The Republican party is split. A plurality support Trump before any other consideration or value. Others value different things.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 11:16 AM   #337
MTK
\m/

I just don't get being against these issues, is it really just party over the people? If so it's really sad and pathetic. Worse yet is people will still vote for these idiots who don't support their best interests.
Old 07-14-2022, 02:55 PM   #338
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

I think it's a tad short-sided to assume 'Republicans don't support anything'. There are fair arguments against almost all of those bills, and some of those topics have other Republican written bills or bipartisan bills that aim to accomplish the same things. I don't think it's a new precedent for politicians to vote against bills that are not in-line with their core beliefs. It happens in every Congress - one party tries to shove their agenda down America's throat, and the other party isn't having it...ultimately they work out their differences or one party gets their way.

Oil & Gas Price gouging - This is basically unenforceable in my opinion due to the basic principles of supply and demand, and it's not the job of the government to police the market. Tell me you wouldn't go a few miles away to pay $5 per gallon if your neighborhood gas station was charging $6... We consumers can police the market just fine on our own.

Lowering costs of insulin - Government price fixing never works and never has worked. Imposing federal control over the market is basically socializing our economy. There were apparently multiple bipartisan bills in the works for this. No need to pursue one party's agenda over those that have bipartisan support.

Veterans benefits - Republicans who voted in opposition argued that the $300 billion price tag over 10 years would add too much to the country’s deficit and exacerbate backlogs at VA. They are not wrong.

$28 Million for baby formula shortage - The legislation was largely seen as Democrats covering up for the administration's ineptitude during the crisis and basically throwing money at the FDA rather than fixing the actual problem.

Active shooter alert system - I don't see a big problem with this one. Anyway, 43 Republican votes is fairly bipartisan these days. It's a bit redundant though as we already have alert systems such as IPAWS. Maybe they could have figured out a way to piggyback on that system for the bill's intended purposes.

Reporting white supremacists in the military and law enforcement - It sounds like Republicans thought this was an attempt to create a problem where no problem exists. I don't have all the facts, but if they have evidence that it's a problem, then it should be dealt with. Maybe even go a step further and apply the reporting requirement to all hate-related crime incidents/situations.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 09:32 PM   #339
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
I just don't get being against these issues, is it really just party over the people? If so it's really sad and pathetic. Worse yet is people will still vote for these idiots who don't support their best interests.
Did you have something attached or linked? I didn't see anything prior to my response and still don't.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 07:15 AM   #340
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

They support making life harder for Americans and in that process destroying America.
Old 07-16-2022, 09:07 AM   #341
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 11:17 AM   #342
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
They support making life harder for Americans and in that process destroying America.
1.Record inflation
2.record energy prices which instead of increasing supply here, White House has chosen to coddle Saudi after Biden stated he would isolate them and be tough
3.baby formula shortage
4. record violent crime and homicides
5. record fentanyl deaths because the border is open & soft on crime
6. Failed Dem backed policies like schools shutdowns and masking which the data states have hurt kids
7. Police being attacked and ambushed due to false police narratives in police reforms
8. War in Europe, failed energy policies in Europe, Biden against Putin after claiming “Putin didn’t want to deal with him”.
9. Never stopped Covid after saying he would
10. American Rescue Plan, another failed democrat spending policy which has lead us into an economic crisis

Dems have the house, senate and presidency which have lead this country into countless crisis, have failed to solve problems and have moved the country backwards and headlong in a recession

Sit the fuck down. Biden and the democrats have proven they can’t govern

He Gets Us
Old 07-16-2022, 07:42 PM   #343
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
1.Record inflation
2.record energy prices which instead of increasing supply here, White House has chosen to coddle Saudi after Biden stated he would isolate them and be tough
3.baby formula shortage
6. Failed Dem backed policies like schools shutdowns and masking which the data states have hurt kids
7. Police being attacked and ambushed due to false police narratives in police reforms
8. War in Europe, failed energy policies in Europe, Biden against Putin after claiming “Putin didn’t want to deal with him”.
10. American Rescue Plan, another failed democrat spending policy which has lead us into an economic crisis

Dems have the house, senate and presidency which have lead this country into countless crisis, have failed to solve problems and have moved the country backwards and headlong in a recession

The fact that you have to make shit up and give no blame to the republicans shows just how fucking stupid you are . STFU!
Old 07-16-2022, 07:58 PM   #344
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
1.Record inflation
3.baby formula shortage

1) Prices were going up under trump
2)Same as #1 and again you were schooled Biden's trip was NOT all about Oil but lie to make yourself feel better.
3)Baby Formula ? Seriously , you can't be this stupid. Out of only three producers one was shut down becuase of sanitation but I get it you're an idiot.
4)All started going up under trump....keep denying it.
5)LOL,no proof of your claims , republican BS.
6)LOL, so none of those polices during the pandemic were introduces under trump and the republicans, none???STFU!
7)Yeah tell the people in Uvalde. Look at who was attacking the Capital Police on Jan 6th? wasn't Dems.
8)LOL, blaming the War on Biden yet you still ignored that trump withheld aid to Ukraine. Funny thing is almost all agree Biden has handled the war well, except idiots like you.
9) Please give me the name of anyone person who has single handedly stopped a pandemic? I'll wait?
10)You do realize that republicans had a similar plan but again as you always do screw facts . STFU.
Old 07-16-2022, 10:59 PM   #345
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
1.Record inflation
3.baby formula shortage

I think the discussion might just need to end there. Drop the mic...
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote