Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-23-2022, 02:35 PM   #316
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Sometimes I think Trump is a super-agent for the democratic party. The gift that keeps on giving.

What a big-fucking-cry-baby!!!

If I ran as a republican, I would announce that I do not want Trump's endorsement, when I announced my campaign. There has got to be plenty of people like me that voted for him in 2016 but won't remotely get close to voting for him in 2024.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-23-2022, 04:07 PM   #317
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I didnt see or read a transcript of this exchange.

Was the question in reference to a prior case? Any context to it? Or was this more in line with Cruz "are babies racist" question which isnt a real question is just more cultural warfare talk.

Courts and judges dont make hypothetical judicial opinions. Conservative and liberal judges fall back on the old "I dont do hypotheticals" non response.
I saw the direct question, not sure if follow up but def inline with the culture warfare. I dunno, but that’s gonna be one we will keep hearing.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 04:19 PM   #318
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Sometimes I think Trump is a super-agent for the democratic party. The gift that keeps on giving.

If I ran as a republican, I would announce that I do not want Trump's endorsement, when I announced my campaign. There has got to be plenty of people like me that voted for him in 2016 but won't remotely get close to voting for him in 2024.
We can pray and hope but I was wrong before .
Old 03-23-2022, 06:00 PM   #319
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

There are. There are also plenty of Chicos that could care less what he does or says as long as he represents chaos and idiocy masquerading as patriotism and freedom.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 07:08 PM   #320
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yup, it’s a fight worth having. When we see the mental health crisis among children and within Generation Z..it’s time to address why?

This is part of it.

We say trust and follow the science…and yet spew non sense. We are better than this.

You have a man ranked 460 in swimming and the following year he is ranked 1 in woman swimming. And you tell me there isn’t a competitive advantage? Enough is enough
I don't think there's anyone who disagrees with you that a formerly adult male who competes as a female has an unfair advantage. Don't think the science is there yet to support the accusation that the therapy treatments have succeeded in suppressing the male hormones enough to make the athletic event competitive.

Really I'm just here because if we're gonna make Supreme Court confirmation proceedings into a clown show, I would love it if Lindsey Graham or anybody else would use this classic line from Kindergarten Cop.

Old 03-23-2022, 09:46 PM   #321
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

When Mark Levin goes off, nobody the speaks the truth more clear

He Gets Us
Old 03-24-2022, 04:40 AM   #322
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
He is a FOX asswipe, no wonder chico loves him!

TRUTH ?!

Old 03-24-2022, 08:14 AM   #323
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
FYI:

If the United States is serious about this, they could come back and help us build Keystone XL," Premier Jason Kenney said at a press conference on Monday. "If President Biden had not vetoed that project, it would be done later this year – 840,000 barrels of democratic energy that could have displaced the 600,000 plus barrels of Russian conflict oil that’s filled with the blood of Ukrainians."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...ed-russian-oil

That’s from the Canadians…but the strategy of “playing dumb” now from the idiots above who supported that the move and say dumb shit like that are the direct reason why gas is 4.40 a gallon.
chico you're a fool.

https://news.yahoo.com/oil-gas-execu...204337317.html

Oil And Gas Executives Say It's Not Joe Biden Holding Back Domestic Production

The top reason domestic energy production hasn’t ramped up isn’t Joe Biden’s green energy agenda, according to oil company executives. Instead, it’s a lack of enthusiasm from investors.

A majority of oil and gas executives surveyed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas this month pointed to pressure from investors as the top obstacle to growth. Less than 10% blamed government regulation.

“We are maintaining discipline in capital spending to maintain great internal rates of return,” said one executive at an unnamed exploration and production firm, referring to profits from earlier investments.

The Dallas Fed survey comes at a moment of fierce political debate over rising gas prices and overall high inflation, with Republicans blaming higher fuel costs entirely on Biden.

Biden’s critics have ignored the fact that Wall Street investors are pressuring U.S. drillers to limit production amid record prices.

More than half — 59% — of the 139 executives surveyed by the Dallas Fed listed investor pressure as the primary reason producers are keeping production down.

Still, in anonymous comments collected by the Fed, several executives did blame their woes on the Biden administration’s green agenda.

“I feel that the primary reason that publicly traded oil producers are restraining growth despite high oil prices is a two-headed monster, with capital discipline and governmental regulations due to the green progressives in the administration’s ear,” one executive from an oil and gas support service firm wrote.

“The talk about price gouging is tiresome,” complained another. “Discussion of federal leases and those leases being unused without an honest discussion about all the constraints and regulatory issues to drill is also unhelpful.”

But other comments reflected the pressure from investors to avoid plowing capital into new exploration and drilling projects.

“Investors dumped huge funds into shale drilling only to discover that when oil prices dropped, very little value existed at the end of the day,” one executive said. “Investors have demanded restraint and capital discipline of their client companies.”
Old 03-24-2022, 08:36 AM   #324
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
He is a FOX asswipe, no wonder chico loves him!

TRUTH ?!

Are there any conservative politicians or commentators you do like? You say you're a republican, but you seem to hate every single one of them.

I'm not a fan of Levin either, this is moreso just a general question.

I think I found your ideal candidate for 2024 (he would get my vote too)...

Old 03-24-2022, 09:59 AM   #325
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Levin is a pussy who showed his belly to Trump. He accuses neo-cons of being part of the Putin wing of the Republican party and you say that is truth?? It's because he is afraid to call out who really are the Putin wing of the GOP.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:10 AM   #326
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Levin is a pussy who showed his belly to Trump. He accuses neo-cons of being part of the Putin wing of the Republican party and you say that is truth?? It's because he is afraid to call out who really are the Putin wing of the GOP.
What is the difference between the neo-con wing and putin wing?

Not including Trump, who do you think are the 2 names on each side that come to mind? (1 house and 1 senate member from each)
Old 03-24-2022, 10:27 AM   #327
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 06:18 PM   #328
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

FFS Texas

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...in/7154530001/
Old 03-24-2022, 06:23 PM   #329
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Nonniey what kinda coffee do you drink in the morning? You spitting fire!

He Gets Us
Old 03-24-2022, 09:34 PM   #330
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
What is the difference between the neo-con wing and putin wing?

Not including Trump, who do you think are the 2 names on each side that come to mind? (1 house and 1 senate member from each)
Neo-cons are conservatives that have a moral interventionist inclination, while the Putin wing are populist pro-Russian isolationists. McCain was probably the epitome of a Neo-con, of those currently in the Senate I'd say Graham, Rubio and possibly McConnel and others would lean that way. Marjorie Taylor Green would be the best example of the Putin wing although she is from the House (Can't think of any Senators that are).

Last edited by nonniey; 03-25-2022 at 12:39 AM.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote