Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Ukraine mega thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-24-2022, 09:36 PM   #301
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
These are the type of stories that make it so hard to not say, alright, send in our armed forces, time to fuck Russia up. Poor people dying for no reason other than Putin is playing a board game to stroke his ego.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-24-2022, 09:38 PM   #302
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
These guys are ballers…but>

Oh Mooby. Seth abramson? Lol…his pinned tweet:

New Revelations Indicate Ginni Thomas Was Key Author of Trump’s January 6 Coup Plot.

One day my friend you will take that red pill

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:44 PM   #303
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Hey guys, I’m looking for a good source to follow the war in Ukraine with daily updates, battle footage, active map, etc. I had one for the Syrian civil war and Isis war as well but need one for Ukraine. If Reddit has a halfway decent thread, post links

Send me links through messages if you prefer

Thanks

He Gets Us
Old 02-24-2022, 09:55 PM   #304
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
These guys are ballers…but>

Oh Mooby. Seth abramson? Lol…his pinned tweet:

New Revelations Indicate Ginni Thomas Was Key Author of Trump’s January 6 Coup Plot.

One day my friend you will take that red pill
Idk who Seth Abramson is but Ginni Thomas is a discussion for another day in a different thread.

Makes me wonder how crazy she is when even Trump is like "whoa, that lady is fucking nuts."

Anyways, you go Ukrainians, way to set an example for the rest of us.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:14 PM   #305
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Idk who Seth Abramson is but Ginni Thomas is a discussion for another day in a different thread.

Makes me wonder how crazy she is when even Trump is like "whoa, that lady is fucking nuts."

Anyways, you go Ukrainians, way to set an example for the rest of us.
Cheers to that. God bless the people of Ukraine

He Gets Us
Old 02-25-2022, 12:34 AM   #306
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
https://twitter.com/TomTugendhat/sta...68208736882694

Imagine this happening on your block. One of the rare times I'm thankful to live here.
You're rarely thankful to live in America? I hope no one else agrees with this. Or I hope I'm misunderstanding.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 01:10 AM   #307
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
https://twitter.com/WUTangKids/statu...50737762684928

My heart breaks for the people of the Ukraine. This is what fighting for freedom actually looks like.

I'd like to talk more shit about Comrade Tucker or Trump signing up to be Vlad's spokesman, but you guys got it covered pretty good.

Literally no point in responding to Chico - media/Biden to blame. Same shit different toilet.

Totally done responding to the idiocy.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:46 AM   #308
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The man is just a fucking idiot. Anyone that voted for him should be ashamed!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-imp...033401108.html

Trump, who was impeached for withholding nearly $400 million in military aid from Ukraine, said 'this deadly Ukraine situation would never have happened' if he were in office

Donald Trump said the Ukraine crisis would not have happened if he were still president.

Trump was impeached in 2019 after freezing nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine.

He also previously said Crimea is part of Russia and praised Putin's actions as "genius" and "savvy."

Former US President Donald Trump, who was impeached for withholding nearly $400 million in military aid from Ukraine, said the country's current crisis "would never have happened" if he were still in office.

Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine early Thursday, with Russian troops swarming into the country from its northern, eastern, and southern borders. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in a Thursday evening address that 137 Ukrainians have died and 306 have been wounded as a result of the invasion.

Trump released a statement amid the crisis, saying, "If I were in Office, this deadly Ukraine situation would never have happened!"
Old 02-25-2022, 06:53 AM   #309
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The man is just a fucking idiot. Anyone that voted for him should be ashamed!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-imp...033401108.html

Trump, who was impeached for withholding nearly $400 million in military aid from Ukraine, said 'this deadly Ukraine situation would never have happened' if he were in office

Donald Trump said the Ukraine crisis would not have happened if he were still president.

Trump was impeached in 2019 after freezing nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine.

He also previously said Crimea is part of Russia and praised Putin's actions as "genius" and "savvy."

Former US President Donald Trump, who was impeached for withholding nearly $400 million in military aid from Ukraine, said the country's current crisis "would never have happened" if he were still in office.

Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine early Thursday, with Russian troops swarming into the country from its northern, eastern, and southern borders. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in a Thursday evening address that 137 Ukrainians have died and 306 have been wounded as a result of the invasion.

Trump released a statement amid the crisis, saying, "If I were in Office, this deadly Ukraine situation would never have happened!"

But G-1 just because he praises Putin over and over and over again, (don’t forget when he stood next to the man and said there is no way Putin was responsible for the hacks even though the IA’s all agreed he was) and just because he hates Ukraine since they wouldn’t help him rig his own election- I mean just because he does one thing and says another doesn’t mean that he is full of shit.

Yeah Im done entertaining the Trumpers on this board who are too fucking blind to add 1 + 1 and get 2.

Last edited by punch it in; 02-25-2022 at 07:19 AM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 08:01 AM   #310
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
But G-1 just because he praises Putin over and over and over again, (don’t forget when he stood next to the man and said there is no way Putin was responsible for the hacks even though the IA’s all agreed he was) and just because he hates Ukraine since they wouldn’t help him rig his own election- I mean just because he does one thing and says another doesn’t mean that he is full of shit.

Yeah Im done entertaining the Trumpers on this board who are too fucking blind to add 1 + 1 and get 2.
The sad thing is many think people like chico and that they are just joking or "pulling someone's chain" , they aren't ,they are serious trump puppets and the sole purpose is to destroy America's democracy.
Old 02-25-2022, 08:28 AM   #311
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
https://twitter.com/WUTangKids/statu...50737762684928

My heart breaks for the people of the Ukraine. This is what fighting for freedom actually looks like.

I'd like to talk more shit about Comrade Tucker or Trump signing up to be Vlad's spokesman, but you guys got it covered pretty good.

Literally no point in responding to Chico - media/Biden to blame. Same shit different toilet.
Like I said you hear more complaints about trump, Tucker, etc..usually a single quote taken out of context because that’s the liberals only game plan.

Biden had a year to strategize to stop Russian aggression and promised the American people he was the man to stand up to Putin.

He has failed so far. But continue Mooby about Tucker Carlson, that’s the real problem.

He Gets Us
Old 02-25-2022, 08:37 AM   #312
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Trump the guy who had American troops kill Russia troops in Syria.

Trump the guy who reversed Obama/Biden policy of only non leathel support to Ukraine and put arms including javelin into Ukraine.

Trump the guy who reversed Obama/Biden course and put missiles in Poland against the will of Russia.

Trump the guy who said EU must carry their weight and pressured them to do more to strengthen the eastern front. As we see today Germany continues to disappoint, not doing what they should to stop this Russian aggression

He Gets Us
Old 02-25-2022, 08:52 AM   #313
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Trump the guy who had American troops kill Russia troops in Syria.

Trump the guy who reversed Obama/Biden policy of only non leathel support to Ukraine and put arms including javelin into Ukraine.

Trump the guy who reversed Obama/Biden course and put missiles in Poland against the will of Russia.

Trump the guy who said EU must carry their weight and pressured them to do more to strengthen the eastern front. As we see today Germany continues to disappoint, not doing what they should to stop this Russian aggression
My God do you ever read what you write, you are seriously ignorant. I posted what he didn't do for Ukraine ,he got Impeached for it .......comrade chico!
Old 02-25-2022, 08:54 AM   #314
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
My God do you ever read what you write, you are seriously ignorant. I posted what he didn't do for Ukraine ,he got Impeached for it .......comrade chico!
G1 why don’t you just make a thread about post presidency of Trump? I’m sure it would be therapeutic.

He Gets Us
Old 02-25-2022, 09:25 AM   #315
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1 why don’t you just make a thread about post presidency of Trump? I’m sure it would be therapeutic.
This coming from the media crybaby, funny shit chico. You and your Biden bullshit. You ignore trumps ignorance only to show your own.