Debating with the enemy

Old 08-26-2023, 08:14 PM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump the Criminal

Yahoo News
Poll: Americans more concerned with Trump charges than Hunter Biden allegations

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-american...183908444.html

Despite Republicans’ best efforts to neutralize the political impact of former President Donald Trump’s four criminal indictments by playing up the legal travails of President Biden’s son Hunter, a growing number of Americans say Trump and his family are more “corrupt” than Biden and his family, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

The survey of 1,665 U.S. adults, which was conducted from Aug. 17 to 21, found a 10-point gap between those who believe the Trumps are more corrupt (46%) and those who believe the Bidens are more corrupt (36%). The last time the question was asked, in October 2022, the margin between the Trumps (42%) and the Bidens (35%) was 7 points.

Likewise, a majority of Americans (53%) now say Trump and his family are corrupt, compared with just 28% who say they are not. Since October, that gap has increased from 18 to 25 points. It is now more than twice as large as the 11-point difference between those who think the Bidens are corrupt (45%) and those who think they are not (34%).
Old 08-27-2023, 09:51 PM   #2
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yahoo News
Poll: Americans more concerned with Trump charges than Hunter Biden allegations

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-american...183908444.html

Despite Republicans’ best efforts to neutralize the political impact of former President Donald Trump’s four criminal indictments by playing up the legal travails of President Biden’s son Hunter, a growing number of Americans say Trump and his family are more “corrupt” than Biden and his family, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

The survey of 1,665 U.S. adults, which was conducted from Aug. 17 to 21, found a 10-point gap between those who believe the Trumps are more corrupt (46%) and those who believe the Bidens are more corrupt (36%). The last time the question was asked, in October 2022, the margin between the Trumps (42%) and the Bidens (35%) was 7 points.

Likewise, a majority of Americans (53%) now say Trump and his family are corrupt, compared with just 28% who say they are not. Since October, that gap has increased from 18 to 25 points. It is now more than twice as large as the 11-point difference between those who think the Bidens are corrupt (45%) and those who think they are not (34%).

I honestly cannot believe that there even needs to be a poll about whether an attempted coup, stealing nuclear codes, and trying to fix an election is worse than whatever some knucklehead has on his laptop.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 03:29 AM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

E. Jean Carroll beats Donald Trump in court - again

https://www.yahoo.com/news/e-jean-ca...032856208.html
Old 09-27-2023, 07:14 AM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

4:23 am in the morning posting about Trump

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 08:18 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yet you say nothing about a the drunk who post's late night.
Old 09-28-2023, 02:01 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yet you say nothing about a the drunk who post's late night.

Get up G1, it’s time to google search the latest on me!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 02:43 PM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
!
Don't get mad at me because no one will hire you.
Old 09-27-2023, 08:19 AM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
...........and you're responding at 7:13 am, after I've been at work for an hour.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:39 PM   #9
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
...........and you're responding at 7:13 am, after I've been at work for an hour.
I meant to ask you what is the weight limit on trash cans your truck can lift? I have a project this weekend and think I may be overloading my trash can.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 04:23 PM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
I meant to ask you what is the weight limit on trash cans your truck can lift? I have a project this weekend and think I may be overloading my trash can.
Don't know but their hourly rate of pay is 35$ an hour.
I forgot you're in Arizona where people who work for a living are looked down at.

Last edited by Giantone; 09-29-2023 at 05:37 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 05:35 AM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

5:33 am leaving for work.
Old 09-29-2023, 10:40 AM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post

One of my best friends went to work right out of Highschool as a garbage man. Drove a garbage truck for 20 years. Been there over 30 years. Now he is the head of public works. Does absolutely nothing. Has a big beautiful house. Built an amazing man cave bar addition onto his house. Unfortunately he is an Eagles fan and it is decked out in Eagles stuff. Will be retiring in two years at 55 with an awesome pension. I will ask him.

Not sure where you are going with your comment? Are working class people beneath you?

I work for the electric company, just a simple utility worker so Im not sure Im smart enough to have this conversation but Ill try.

Also id suggest a 20 yard dumpster for your project. Id imagine you can afford that and probably hired a contractor to run the project. He should know how to handle it for you. Im sure you are too busy with your white collar job to be bothered with the trash no?
Old 09-29-2023, 11:05 AM   #13
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
One of my best friends went to work right out of Highschool as a garbage man. Drove a garbage truck for 20 years. Been there over 30 years. Now he is the head of public works. Does absolutely nothing. Has a big beautiful house. Built an amazing man cave bar addition onto his house. Unfortunately he is an Eagles fan and it is decked out in Eagles stuff. Will be retiring in two years at 55 with an awesome pension. I will ask him.

Not sure where you are going with your comment? Are working class people beneath you?

I work for the electric company, just a simple utility worker so Im not sure Im smart enough to have this conversation but Ill try.

Also id suggest a 20 yard dumpster for your project. Id imagine you can afford that and probably hired a contractor to run the project. He should know how to handle it for you. Im sure you are too busy with your white collar job to be bothered with the trash no?
Glad I wasn't the only confused one.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 06:34 PM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

He was trying to be insulting, like everything else he messed it up. Working as a trash man is below some people even though it's a very important job and as I said pays well. Do people grow up wishing to be working on a trash truck, I don't know but it's an honest job and if was my job I would be proud of it.
I retired from a Job I had for 32 years and one job before that fore 7 and I was a teamster for all of it. After four years of working on and around the house I went back to work . Commute is 60 min ,7-3 M-F. Great State job with great people going on year 5. It does keep me from being a late night drunk poster
Old 09-27-2023, 08:50 AM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Thats a normal time for the work force to be up. Especially with all the JOBS JOBS JOBS!