Commanders Post at The Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Commanders Post at The Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Debating with the enemy Discuss politics, current events, and other hot button issues here.

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-17-2020, 02:27 AM   #3121
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

I wish more conservatives posted here. Chico and me might agree on a lot of things in theory, but his method of discussion and mine don't match. Not a bad thing, just the truth. CRed is the most pragmatic of the 3 of us, but he's smarter than me, so he only post politically occasionally.

I know there are more than 3 conservatives on this site. But it's an uphill battle, so I get why you wouldn't post anything. Whether I'm 100% telling the truth or 100% full of shit, no matter what I post, I'll be arguing against 10 other people. It's tough.

Note - It's not anyone's fault that is to the left of me. There are more liberals on this site than conservatives. But I think a larger % of conservatives here know they gain nothing from participating in the political threads.

Advertisements
Old 11-17-2020, 06:01 AM   #3122
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I wish more conservatives posted here. Chico and me might agree on a lot of things in theory, but his method of discussion and mine don't match. Not a bad thing, just the truth. CRed is the most pragmatic of the 3 of us, but he's smarter than me, so he only post politically occasionally.

I know there are more than 3 conservatives on this site. But it's an uphill battle, so I get why you wouldn't post anything. Whether I'm 100% telling the truth or 100% full of shit, no matter what I post, I'll be arguing against 10 other people. It's tough.

Note - It's not anyone's fault that is to the left of me. There are more liberals on this site than conservatives. But I think a larger % of conservatives here know they gain nothing from participating in the political threads.
Is that why you come to the "political thread" for gain ? Sorry I don't buy it, I'm a republican and voted Bush but when he abdicated and turned it over the the evil lord Cheney I was pissed . I liked McCain and was all for him till he brought in Palin then I was thinking WTF is wrong with him???? I voted Obama twice and was disgusted with the treatment his family got by republicains . The republicains turned to trump , ....are you fucking serious????? I wanted Kasich , hell he should of run this time as a republican option. Policy is one thing but trump breeds hate and always has and if you support trump you do to , like someone else said, not all republicans are racist but all racist support trump! Just look at the way he is acting now, you have stuck up for him as has chico and Cred , you think by saying he is a an ass but I like this policy it's ok , BS there is no separating trump from the man and the policies ..............none. We need better candidates and right now the Dems are head and shoulders above republicans if the best republicans can do is trump.
Old 11-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #3123
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Ahahaha, I legit thought this was real until the music started.
Old 11-27-2020, 11:20 AM   #3124
MTK
\m/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2020, 05:59 PM   #3125
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...73996134195202

I really had to make sure this tweet was real before I started laughing my ass off at our Prez being butthurt over a hashtag.

#DiaperDon trending #1
Old 12-12-2020, 10:14 PM   #3126
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eb2x&context=3

This is the shit that pisses me off. Regardless of who instigated it, when a couple is actively trying to leave a fight and has to deal with getting attacked multiple times by assholes who only do shit because they have strength in numbers, these assholes need to get chin checked. From tonight in DC.
Old 12-13-2020, 08:22 AM   #3127
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eb2x&context=3

This is the shit that pisses me off. Regardless of who instigated it, when a couple is actively trying to leave a fight and has to deal with getting attacked multiple times by assholes who only do shit because they have strength in numbers, these assholes need to get chin checked. From tonight in DC.
100% agree and make no mistake there are assholes on all sides of this shit!
Old 12-17-2020, 10:58 AM   #3128
MTK
\m/

This shit just isn't normal

Trump has threatened not to leave the White House on Inauguration Day, report says

But I'd pay good money to see him dragged out
Old 12-17-2020, 02:11 PM   #3129
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
This shit just isn't normal

Trump has threatened not to leave the White House on Inauguration Day, report says

But I'd pay good money to see him dragged out
Facts. Let's put a dent in the national debt by making Inauguration Day a 24 hour live feed ppv event from the White House. Don't even have to follow Trump out, just put a camera on the gate where he's gonna get dragged out of.
Old 12-17-2020, 02:24 PM   #3130
MTK
\m/

Imagine this, steel cage match, Kamala puts Trump in a full nelson and Biden gets to hit him over the head with a folding chair

Hell yeah
Old 12-17-2020, 03:10 PM   #3131
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

All I want for Christmas is for this thread to be locked.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 04:14 PM   #3132
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Biden can’t even tie his own fucking shoes and breaks a leg playing with his dog. Trump beats Covid in 4 days...it’s not close to who would when that match.

Did Kamala fuck Biden to get VP spot, like she fucked Willie brown, a married man, to raise her political profile...30 years her senior. 30 years folks...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 04:22 PM   #3133
MTK
\m/

Yeah Trump is just a picture of good health. Probably pushing 300 lbs and can barely handle a glass of water lol
Old 12-17-2020, 08:22 PM   #3134
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Biden can’t even tie his own fucking shoes and breaks a leg playing with his dog. Trump beats Covid in 4 days...it’s not close to who would when that match.

Did Kamala fuck Biden to get VP spot, like she fucked Willie brown, a married man, to raise her political profile...30 years her senior. 30 years folks...
chico , you're a fucking joke. It's sad how far you have fallen.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:11 PM   #3135
SunnySide
Playmaker

lol Chico is just trolling and having fun in here. Dont let him push your buttons.

Do you honestly think he has any concerns over age discrepancies with sex or what anybody did prior to someone becoming President or Vice President? Or whether they have tax investigations? Or business relationships with foreign countries?

Do you think he forgot that Stormy Daniels was 33 years younger than Trump when they had sex while Melania was with their newborn child? or that Trump is under tax investigation? or that his son in law made deals (behind Tillerson's back) with Saudi Arabia to hurt Qatar bc Qatar wouldnt finance his son-in-law's father real estate deal?

of course not. Only a huge hypocritical, morally and logically deficient individual who thrives off the likes of Q or parler would operate in such a knee jerk manner.

Hes just trolling and pushing buttons.

I dont take anything in this thread seriously. its like internet WWE, its just entertainment and pretend.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote