Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-30-2020, 10:16 AM   #3061
MTK
\m/

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Seriously he's a joke and a fraud. F Tucker.

Advertisements
Old 10-30-2020, 05:21 PM   #3063
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://jewishjournal.com/news/32384...ogue-of-satan/

Philadelphia BLM Protesters Call Jews ‘Synagogue of Satan’

Unfuckingbelievable...here is BLM going full Nazi Germany

JFC...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 07:09 PM   #3064
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://jewishjournal.com/news/32384...ogue-of-satan/

Philadelphia BLM Protesters Call Jews ‘Synagogue of Satan’

Unfuckingbelievable...here is BLM going full Nazi Germany

JFC...

I love how you label the entire movement Nazis because of 3 dudes in philly who may or may not actually have a dog in the fight of true blm. Yet you have never once condemned that idiot that is about to get steam rolled out of the WH. Hysterical.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 07:12 PM   #3065
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

And last time I checked Hunter Biden isn’t running for President regardless of the propaganda pushed by fox n their sheep. So sad that is all you right wing weasels got. Gonna take more than that. Gonna take a huuuuge lie. Not that bullshit. And you are running out of time. Tick tock motherfuckers.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:23 PM   #3066
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I love how you label the entire movement Nazis because of 3 dudes in philly who may or may not actually have a dog in the fight of true blm. Yet you have never once condemned that idiot that is about to get steam rolled out of the WH. Hysterical.
Lol...every criticism is these aren’t true BLM...it’s pathetic at this point. These are riots full of hate and violence

Police killed a violent criminal who attacked them. Check his wrap sheet. Clowns defend this trash

https://www.dailywire.com/news/i-hav...hilly-protests

They attempted to burn down a Baptist church too.

He Gets Us
Old 10-30-2020, 07:52 PM   #3067
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

So is this fake from CDC? https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm
Total number of deaths above average since 2/1/2020, by cause of death
https://imgur.com/gallery/qsKY3Y5

The picture shows the number of deaths over the average since 2/1/2020 for various disease, usually I uploaded pictures through Tapatalk, but it stopped working for this thread long ago (too many responses I suppose).

The largest number for any one cause for the whole of the US is 33,020 over average. And that cause?

Dementia/Alzheimers Disease.
I wonder if the loss of connection with loved ones was more deadly than Coronavirus. Just asking a question
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 09:08 PM   #3068
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Weasels and motherfuckers.

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 09:59 PM   #3069
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Weasels and motherfuckers.

Oh God. I thought you Trumpers were supposed to have thick skin. Very snow flakey of you to get offended.
Yea though most right wingers today are weasels and motherfuckers who have become nothing more than cultists that process and regurgitate a bunch of bullshit spewed out of the mouth of an overgrown child. See any number of Chicos posts as examples.
Old 10-30-2020, 10:02 PM   #3070
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...every criticism is these aren’t true BLM...it’s pathetic at this point. These are riots full of hate and violence

Police killed a violent criminal who attacked them. Check his wrap sheet. Clowns defend this trash

https://www.dailywire.com/news/i-hav...hilly-protests

They attempted to burn down a Baptist church too.

Yes Chico we know. Cops good. Black people bad. Its ok buddy. You had 4 years to let it all out. Still got a few days. Than, unfortunately, all the propaganda, political spin, and racist rhetoric has to go back under the slimy rock it came out of.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:12 PM   #3071
SunnySide
Playmaker

The leader of a right-wing extremist group in Georgia told USA TODAY before the election he has “troops” ready to descend on polling places if he hears reports of voter fraud. His group is part of the “three percenter” movement, which is based on the false claim that only 3% of Americans fought in the Revolutionary War against the British.

“We’re going in undercover to start with,” Justin Thayer said. “We don’t want to intimidate anyone, and we’re not aligned with any political party, but if we do discover fraud, we have guys on standby, and if we need to shut down a precinct, we will.”

Reached Tuesday morning, Thayer said all was calm. "So far, so good," he said.

Stuart Rhodes, founder of the Trump-supporting Oath Keepers group, told the conspiracy theory-driven website Infowars that his members are essentially planning for a civil war.

“Frankly, we’re concerned about a Benghazi-style attack,” Rhodes said in the interview, referring to the 2012 attack against American embassy facilities in Libya. “That’s why Oath Keepers will be posted outside of D.C. We’ve got some of our best men working on the plan right now.”

Experts say that in addition to stirring up conspiracy theories, threats like that are designed to discourage voters from turning out.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-ex...113058242.html

III percenters and Oath Keepers are extremists. Preparing to descend and shut down polling precincts ... having guys with guns stationed outside of DC?

Go in the woods and play fort.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:16 PM   #3072
MTK
\m/

Little boys with their guns

Old 11-03-2020, 03:51 PM   #3073
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
The leader of a right-wing extremist group in Georgia told USA TODAY before the election he has “troops” ready to descend on polling places if he hears reports of voter fraud. His group is part of the “three percenter” movement, which is based on the false claim that only 3% of Americans fought in the Revolutionary War against the British.

“We’re going in undercover to start with,” Justin Thayer said. “We don’t want to intimidate anyone, and we’re not aligned with any political party, but if we do discover fraud, we have guys on standby, and if we need to shut down a precinct, we will.”

Reached Tuesday morning, Thayer said all was calm. "So far, so good," he said.

Stuart Rhodes, founder of the Trump-supporting Oath Keepers group, told the conspiracy theory-driven website Infowars that his members are essentially planning for a civil war.

“Frankly, we’re concerned about a Benghazi-style attack,” Rhodes said in the interview, referring to the 2012 attack against American embassy facilities in Libya. “That’s why Oath Keepers will be posted outside of D.C. We’ve got some of our best men working on the plan right now.”

Experts say that in addition to stirring up conspiracy theories, threats like that are designed to discourage voters from turning out.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-ex...113058242.html

III percenters and Oath Keepers are extremists. Preparing to descend and shut down polling precincts ... having guys with guns stationed outside of DC?

Go in the woods and play fort.
Shutdown dc and BLM are promising “confrontations” and protest in dc tonight. These 2 groups linked to riots, violence, looting in dc this year. I’m sure if anything happens, you punch and mooby will say, “oh how do you know? They surely are card carrying members of BLM...they would never do something like that.”

Instead of voicing opposition to this with groups who have clearly participated in recent violence, you are worried about folks who have passed conspiracy theories.

I get it

He Gets Us
Old 11-03-2020, 04:01 PM   #3074
SunnySide
Playmaker

A collection of groups led by Black Lives Matter and Shutdown DC plan an eight-hour event at Black Lives Matter Plaza, one block from the White House. It will include a giant screen showing election results, DJs and performances by bands playing Washington’s signature go-go music.
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/p...llows/2458735/

Let me be clear in the loudest terms possible ... I despise DJs and loathe live bands. Who let all these riff raffs into the room? If I had my way, Id have all of them shot.

Now you need to denounce militias who expressly said they are ready to shut down voting precincts and have guys standing by outside DC because they expect a Benghazi type event. That is literally what they said, direct quotes. No spin, no editorializing, those were their exact words.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:16 PM   #3075
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
A collection of groups led by Black Lives Matter and Shutdown DC plan an eight-hour event at Black Lives Matter Plaza, one block from the White House. It will include a giant screen showing election results, DJs and performances by bands playing Washington’s signature go-go music.
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/p...llows/2458735/

Let me be clear in the loudest terms possible ... I despise DJs and loathe live bands. Who let all these riff raffs into the room? If I had my way, Id have all of them shot.

Now you need to denounce militias who expressly said they are ready to shut down voting precincts and have guys standing by outside DC because they expect a Benghazi type event. That is literally what they said, direct quotes. No spin, no editorializing, those were their exact words.
Direct quotes, if Biden doesn’t win or trump challenges the results (within his right)....you think it’s gonna be a dance party or dj?

No spin, these groups have rioted, committed violence and looted all year...you are worried about words?

So right now at polling places, are these so called right wingers doing what they said? Because voting is going right now and they would need to be shutting down these areas as we type.

I’m sure u can Google the news to see where they are shutting these places down, I can’t see where it’s happening

He Gets Us