Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-22-2020, 10:35 PM   #3001
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

I would seriously pay PPV to watch Chico/Punch in a debate against each other.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-22-2020, 10:43 PM   #3002
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Chris Wallace could a learn a thing or two from Welker. She did a good job.

It’s pretty clear to everyone who won. That was not good by Biden, no wonder he’s been in the basement like a coward. People really will vote for someone hidden away in a basement only to emerge and perform like that? Shocking...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 10:53 PM   #3003
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

It’s pretty clear to everyone who won. That was not good by Biden, no wonder he’s been in the basement like a coward. People really will vote for someone hidden away in a basement only to emerge and perform like that? Shocking...
I recorded it. Haven't watched yet. But I guarantee that everyone that responds to this will disagree with you vehemently.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:06 PM   #3004
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I didn't watch it. If you are still undecided at this point I don't see how a debate between these two would change your mind one way or thee other. Last debate Biden was weak and Trump lied every single statement. I'm guessing more o the same.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 01:56 AM   #3005
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This is an example of why I fear big government. And yes, it got rectified but only because he was smart enough to film it:

https://thepostmillennial.com/brookl...ering-to-rules

That asshole gets paid to give tickets for that. Big government is the scariest threat to all Americans, don't care what side is using it.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:25 AM   #3006
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Put down the bottle and the bong dude. Trump is as much of a lying jackass tonight as he was any other night. Ive never seen someone so obsessed with another man in my life. Lil creepy.

Yup , I wouldn't get worked up over what chico says , after all he is a trump cult member .He has drank the kool aid and is full blown sheep.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:39 AM   #3007
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Remember when you use to claim you weren’t a Trumper? Lol. Now you are like his mini me. You think if you write things it is true. You go to your first Q rally yet?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 06:42 AM   #3008
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yup , I wouldn't get worked up over what chico says , after all he is a trump cult member .He has drank the kool aid and is full blown sheep.

And we had a front row seat to his Lindsey Graham like transformation. SD is still fighting it a little tiny bit. Lol. Still playing the “im not a trumper im against the swamp card”. Chico is Trumps mini me and SD is Chicos mini me. Lmao
Old 10-23-2020, 06:43 AM   #3009
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I would seriously pay PPV to watch Chico/Punch in a debate against each other.

Why you can do it right here for free! (But a small donation would be appreciated

Also i just learned how to multi quote on my phone in Tapatalk after 8 years and forgot to do it. Shit
Old 10-23-2020, 07:30 AM   #3010
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
And we had a front row seat to his Lindsey Graham like transformation. SD is still fighting it a little tiny bit. Lol. Still playing the “im not a trumper im against the swamp card”. Chico is Trumps mini me and SD is Chicos mini me. Lmao
Punch, you're the biggest lapdog on this whole site. You would tickle Biden's taint, as he burned down your house, while letting Pelosi give you a golden shower.

You lecturing or mocking anyone for how they think is laughable. You're just a yes man fucking yuppie for all democrats.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 10-23-2020 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-23-2020, 07:42 AM   #3011
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
He built the cages right?

Ahhh. Trumps Gettysburg moment. Lets talk about this. Though I don’t expect you will like the truth.
So remember one of the original lies about the caravans of rapists and gangs that were going to attack the white people from the southern border? Whatever happened to those millions and millions of bad people anyway? But I digress. So the “facts” then were that Obama was basically begging these criminals to come and destroy the country. The reality is that YES Obama built that entire facility with holding cells to TEMPORARILY detain people while they were processed properly. Remember Obama is the guy that did nothing about the southern border though right? Trump , in typical Trump fashion, decided that the facility would be best served as a place to separate children from their parents while they rotted for months and months in sub human conditions like a damn concentration camp, instead of using it as Obama intended. To temporarily hold these people to make sure things were done legally and their was a control factor down there. NOT to separate fucking children from their families and treat them like animals.
It is absolutely mind numbing, but expected, that this entire scenario has to be laid out to you like a child.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:03 AM   #3012
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Ahhh. Trumps Gettysburg moment. Lets talk about this. Though I don’t expect you will like the truth.
So remember one of the original lies about the caravans of rapists and gangs that were going to attack the white people from the southern border? Whatever happened to those millions and millions of bad people anyway? But I digress. So the “facts” then were that Obama was basically begging these criminals to come and destroy the country. The reality is that YES Obama built that entire facility with holding cells to TEMPORARILY detain people while they were processed properly. Remember Obama is the guy that did nothing about the southern border though right? Trump , in typical Trump fashion, decided that the facility would be best served as a place to separate children from their parents while they rotted for months and months in sub human conditions like a damn concentration camp, instead of using it as Obama intended. To temporarily hold these people to make sure things were done legally and their was a control factor down there. NOT to separate fucking children from their families and treat them like animals.
It is absolutely mind numbing, but expected, that this entire scenario has to be laid out to you like a child.

Yup , chico and SD have gone to the darkside you can always tell when you get to SD he starts cussing you out , see, that's when he knows you're right and trump is just scum . As I said before they have both taken a drink of the kool aid and might as well move home to mother russia as anti American as they have become. It's a shame , both use to be intelligent and now just repeat trump lies and falsehoods .

Punch , you're using logic and reason and facts , as trump disciples for them that isn't allowed .
Old 10-23-2020, 08:06 AM   #3013
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Punch, you're the biggest lapdog on this whole site. You would tickle Biden's taint, as he burned down your house, while letting Pelosi give you a golden shower.

You lecturing or mocking anyone for how they think is laughable. You're just a yes man fucking yuppie for all democrats.
Seriously , you and chico to a T............

Old 10-23-2020, 08:08 AM   #3014
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

G1 says something, punch agrees with him, then G1 agrees with punch's agreement of his comment.

G1/Punch proving somehow you can do a circle jerk with 2 people.

Then rinse, wash, repeat.

Have fun boys.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:17 AM   #3015
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

You are learning well young Trumper. The old i know you are but what am I. Hahaha. There is only one cult SD, and I am definitely not part of it.