Old 10-16-2020, 11:07 AM   #2988
MTK
\m/

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
“85 percent of the people who wear masks catch covid”
What a fuckin tool bag.
Well that's what I've heard, people are telling me that, I dunno just throwing it out there and people can decide for themselves

Fucking moron
Old 10-16-2020, 11:07 AM   #2989
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Ahhh the i know you are but what am i strategy. You learn well. At this point just talk about football because the more we see and hear on both sides the more insane you sound. Oh btw Mitch McConnell on line 1 about the stimulus package.....
Lol..punch, U know you are but what am I? Wtf you talking about?

Punch the pelosi stimulus bill is available to be read online, marijuana industry banking break, voter Id requirement changes and elimination of cash bail. None of these have anything to do about Covid. Numerous democrats have come out against pelosi’s leadership on a second stimulus negotiation just this week. And a poll yesterday cited her as the reason for hold up and not the president or cocaine Mitch.

Punch you don’t want me to talk just football, you love to see me enter these threads...actually here is a picture of you and mooby when you see me enter octagon:

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 10-16-2020 at 11:42 AM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 03:35 PM   #2990
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Punch the pelosi stimulus bill is available to be read online, marijuana industry banking break, voter Id requirement changes and elimination of cash bail. None of these have anything to do about Covid. Numerous democrats have come out against pelosi’s leadership on a second stimulus negotiation just this week. And a poll yesterday cited her as the reason for hold up and not the president or cocaine Mitch.

Punch you don’t want me to talk just football, you love to see me enter these threads...actually here is a picture of you and mooby when you see me enter octagon:

Well first of all my comment was based on you calling biden a disaster. I think we all know who the disaster is. That particular comment had nothing to do with the bill or pelosi.
Second of all those wolves that are supposed to be me and mooby...well if you could see their faces they are laughing at you when you enter this thread ..... your one step from goin full Q...uazy.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 05:32 PM   #2991
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico being interviewed!

Old 10-17-2020, 08:11 PM   #2992
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, chico's band O brothers..........................

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/neo-nazi-p...001300794.html

Neo-Nazi and Proud Boys groups push Trump campaign poll watching operation online: Reports

Officials in multiple states are taking aggressive steps to protect voters from efforts by militias or other armed groups seeking to congregate near polling places on Election Day, as simmering online activity indicates that some groups are trying to register as campaign poll watchers for Donald Trump's campaign.

In Michigan, an open carry state, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson on Friday announced a ban on open carry firearms at and near polls.

"Michiganders should know that law enforcement across multiple levels is working together to ensure that anyone who wishes to exercise their right to vote in person on Election Day can do so safely and without the threat of intimidation," said Col. Joe Gasper, the state's police director.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:59 AM   #2993
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

For the approximate 400th time, there is not 1 Democrat on this site, of which you have a monopoly on, that is willing to do a show, or book, or article trade?

Go Echo Chamber!!!

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 10-18-2020 at 05:30 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 08:31 AM   #2994
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Why 780 retired generals and former national security leaders spoke out against Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/why-780-retir...204428356.html

Along with more than 780 retired high-ranking officers and former national security leaders — including 22 retired four-star generals and admirals and five former secretaries of defense — Chiarelli signed an “Open Letter to America” endorsing Joe Biden for president. “We love our country,” the signatories wrote. “Unfortunately, we also fear for it.”
“Signing that letter was very hard for me to do, because I have never done that before or even given a dollar to a political campaign. Frankly, even as a retired general I didn’t think it was the right thing to do,” said Chiarelli, stressing that active-duty military officers are indoctrinated from a young age to remain strictly nonpartisan and apolitical. “But this president has assaulted the military justice system on behalf of individuals charged with war crimes. He has ended the career of service members like [impeachment witness Lt. Col. Alexander] Vindman for doing his duty and what was right. He has maligned mail-in voting as a fraud and suggested he might claim victory in a close election before all the ballots are counted, when as a service member I have voted absentee by mail my entire life. So like everyone else I’ve become numb after four years of this, but we have gone places in that time that I never dreamt we would go as a nation. I really do fear that the republic that I swore allegiance to is now under threat.”

.....hit the link for more.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:57 PM   #2995
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Enough should have been enough when him and Ivanka were asked what they had in common and Ivanka said golf and the disgusting sub human sick freak said sex. Said if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he would date her. When you have the hots for your daughter isn’t that enough? ???

Last edited by punch it in; 10-22-2020 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:15 PM   #2996
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Old 10-22-2020, 10:19 PM   #2997
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Wow...bigly did it again. Wow

He Gets Us
Old 10-22-2020, 10:22 PM   #2998
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Trump is hitting joe on his biggest weakness...a do nothing record. Built the cages...he didnt reform drug laws and sent folks to jail

All talk.

Trump is straight up killing this fool with his own record

He Gets Us
Old 10-22-2020, 10:29 PM   #2999
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Trump is hitting joe on his biggest weakness...a do nothing record. Built the cages...he didnt reform drug laws and sent folks to jail

All talk.

Trump is straight up killing this fool with his own record

Put down the bottle and the bong dude. Trump is as much of a lying jackass tonight as he was any other night. Ive never seen someone so obsessed with another man in my life. Lil creepy.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:31 PM   #3000
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Put down the bottle and the bong dude. Trump is as much of a lying jackass tonight as he was any other night. Ive never seen someone so obsessed with another man in my life. Lil creepy.
He built the cages right?

He Gets Us